over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cpap

So do you have an oxygen tank too? The typical cpap doesn’t do anything to regulate oxygen it it just opens up your airways and you breathe the surrounding air it pushes in
My bad I meant air not oxygen

Yeah it’s a great machine. I am slowly getting use to it (which is sad because I’ve had it for years lol). But better late than never I guess. It seems I’m only wearing it for like a couple to a few hours a night before I take it off without even realizing it. But it’s ok. I’m suprised how much it’s helped my excessive day time exhaustion already with jsut wesring it the last little while. Made a huge difference! For years it was horrible to the point wear id just fall asleep anywhere at anytime. It was always a constant battle to stay awake. Talk about horrible smh. It wore me down but like I said the cpap has already started helping with that now that I’m wearing it. For the guys who don’t have one and you know that you snore and are tired all the time I recommend getting a sleep study and getting it figured out

Yeah it’s a great machine. I am slowly getting use to it (which is sad because I’ve had it for years lol). But better late than never I guess. It seems I’m only wearing it for like a couple to a few hours a night before I take it off without even realizing it. But it’s ok. I’m suprised how much it’s helped my excessive day time exhaustion already with jsut wesring it the last little while. Made a huge difference! For years it was horrible to the point wear id just fall asleep anywhere at anytime. It was always a constant battle to stay awake. Talk about horrible smh. It wore me down but like I said the cpap has already started helping with that now that I’m wearing it. For the guys who don’t have one and you know that you snore and are tired all the time I recommend getting a sleep study and getting it figured out
Yea I’ve been on a cpap say 4 years now. I was at the deer lease this weekend and had early mornings and late nights. The final night all of us took deer and we were up until 2 am working on them. I laid down on about 4 hours sleep previous night at aroubd 3 am. I’ve not missed a night in years. I slept without it for 5 hours and the next day was awful I mean terrible my throat hurt and I had to pull over on the hour to do push ups to stay awake. It was betond tired mind you I’m doing windows down radio up doin 80 on freeway and still fighting sleep in the middle of the damn day. CPap is total game changer.

Lately having a hard time keeping it on.Barely having it on for 2 hours. Looking into the inspire device surgicially put in me.

So glad I ran into this post. I've struggled forever with my CPAP. Makes me feel claustrophobic and I fight it all night long. I've been on an extended period of not wearing in it and frankly I think its destroying my health. I'm waking up every 2hours gasping for my last breath of air, then I'm up for 10 min getting my breath back, convincing myself I'm not dying and getting my pillows propped back up so I can sleep upright. I'm cleaning my CPAP up tonight, have some new components for it coming tomorrow and then I'm going to start wearing it in the evening while I'm watching tv/relaxing to try and train myself to using it properly.

Lately having a hard time keeping it on.Barely having it on for 2 hours. Looking into the inspire device surgicially put in me.
Which set up do you run? I can use the basal cover and am to the point without it I feel awful but the nasal pillows make me literally lose my shit with anexiety

I’ve looked into it some and keep saying I’m going to pursue it but just never have.

I’ve looked into it some and keep saying I’m going to pursue it but just never have.
Does anyone on here actually use the mouth (dental) apparatus successfully?

Been using a CPAP for nearly a year now and never really been able to get the AHI under control. The hospital advised not to tinker with the settings but hey ho 🤣

I originally turned the pressure up and turned auto ramp off, thinking that getting up to pressure sooner would be superior. After struggling for months to really notice the difference (besides at the beginning of treatment), I have found that leaving the auto ramp on, pressure starts at 5.6 and last night I increased pressure to 9.8 and got my reading down to 1.9 AHI which is a result from a high of around 27 AHI

Going to go up to 10 and see if I can Continue to get my apneas down to below 1

The VA diagnosed me with sleep apnea a little over a year ago. At first I had no problem using the CPAP and sleeping on my back like I was dead in a casket but lately it is getting harder and harder to use this damn thing. I use the nose pillows and can't find a way to sleep comfortably on my side or stomach for the life of me. Have any of you with CPAPs found a way to sleep in any other position than flat on your back? Another weird thing I've noticed lately is that when the seal gets broken it continues to push out air for quite a while where in the past that used to stop and it would cut off after a few seconds. I have a ResMed AirSense 11 if that matters.

The VA diagnosed me with sleep apnea a little over a year ago. At first I had no problem using the CPAP and sleeping on my back like I was dead in a casket but lately it is getting harder and harder to use this damn thing. I use the nose pillows and can't find a way to sleep comfortably on my side or stomach for the life of me. Have any of you with CPAPs found a way to sleep in any other position than flat on your back? Another weird thing I've noticed lately is that when the seal gets broken it continues to push out air for quite a while where in the past that used to stop and it would cut off after a few seconds. I have a ResMed AirSense 11 if that matters.
Everyone at the VA has the Resmed, I find the pillows unbearable personally but I’ve talked to a ton of other Marines with it and we all sleep on our backs.

Everyone at the VA has the Resmed, I find the pillows unbearable personally but I’ve talked to a ton of other Marines with it and we all sleep on our backs.
Well I guess I just have to suck it up. Thanks!

Well I guess I just have to suck it up. Thanks!
I mean there may be a way but out of like say 10-15 guys yea that’s it. I can go on my side for short periods but it’s very uncomfortable

I mean there may be a way but out of like say 10-15 guys yea that’s it. I can go on my side for short periods but it’s very uncomfortable
In the grand scheme of things its a minor inconvenience. The alternative is I snore as loud as a chinook and stop breathing through the night either due to the apnea or my wife or one of my kids smothering me with a pillow to shut me up.

Which cpap would everyone recommend I really don’t know what I’m looking for I snore really bad to the point I feel really sorry for my wife thanks for any recommendations

Which cpap would everyone recommend I really don’t know what I’m looking for I snore really bad to the point I feel really sorry for my wife thanks for any recommendations
Honestly, all I have experience with is the ResMed AirSense 11. No complaints from me on it, it works. They all probably have comfort issues...I mean they basically give you a trunk and make you look like an elephant.

I asked around before I got mine and ResMed 11 was the overwhelming consensus

CPAP user here about 6 months. Just starting to get the hang of it. Resmed airsense 10 with a full face mask. So far it’s pretty good. Sleep is still a bit spotty but it’s way better than before and getting better still.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131