over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cpap

Insurance won’t approve my sleep study. Has anyone here bought a CPAP online and figured out how to use it yourself?

i can’t do this any longer I’m waking up 100x a night suffocating and my neck is 19 inches.
I'm thinking about getting a resmed airsense11 off of marketplace. I've got one through my insurance right now, but I don't like that they can remotely log into my machine and see how much I use it. There are some videos on YouTube showing how to program one. The biggest thing would be figuring out what mask and headgear would work for you. You might be able to buy a machine online, then go to a medical supply store and see if they will let you try on the different size masks and headgear.

Insurance won’t approve my sleep study. Has anyone here bought a CPAP online and figured out how to use it yourself?

i can’t do this any longer I’m waking up 100x a night suffocating and my neck is 19 inches.
A lot of friends have done this an I was gifted one in the beginning..lots of videos on YouTube on how to program them

I sell my extra parts online my hoses and masks etc. I’m sure you could find a ResMed online you may not be able to connect the app but u seem like you just want the machine. I know a lot of Marines that the VA put on a Paps that don’t touch them.

Random update … I’m tired of being sleepy all day every day for the past several years. Some days it’s worse than others. I can literally fall asleep almost anywhere anytime during the day if I’m not trying hard to stay awake. It is miserable some times. So Last night I started back trying to use my cpap again after not using for for a while. I was actually able to wear it for 6hrs 18mins last night. I think that’s the longest I’ve ever been able to wear it. It showed perfect mask fit and everything etc. so I finally got some quality sleep. And this may be in my head but I felt better today. I wasn’t sleepy all day like I usually am. I’m going to keep going and try to use it every night from now on 👍 I know it will be better for My health in the long run to keep pushing myself to use it every night even if it is uncomfortable

Random update … I’m tired of being sleepy all day every day for the past several years. Some days it’s worse than others. I can literally fall asleep almost anywhere anytime during the day if I’m not trying hard to stay awake. It is miserable some times. So Last night I started back trying to use my cpap again after not using for for a while. I was actually able to wear it for 6hrs 18mins last night. I think that’s the longest I’ve ever been able to wear it. It showed perfect mask fit and everything etc. so I finally got some quality sleep. And this may be in my head but I felt better today. I wasn’t sleepy all day like I usually am. I’m going to keep going and try to use it every night from now on 👍 I know it will be better for My health in the long run to keep pushing myself to use it every night even if it is uncomfortable

This is awesome. Even a couple hours can help tremendously for both health and rest. Don't give up. Just grind at it. As with all things consistent effort over time and not quitting will eventually get you what you want.

It’s a game changer for me. I actually get a sense of content when I put mine on. I was miserable without it. Just like you I could fall asleep pretty much anytime anywhere.

This is awesome. Even a couple hours can help tremendously for both health and rest. Don't give up. Just grind at it. As with all things consistent effort over time and not quitting will eventually get you what you want.
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Yes it sucks man feeling tired as hell all the time!! Literally all day man. And it has effected me in life pretty bad here and there I won’t go into detail but yeah I’m going to keep using it !

It’s a game changer for me. I actually get a sense of content when I put mine on. I was miserable without it. Just like you I could fall asleep pretty much anytime anywhere.
Yes I can fall asleep literally anywhere

Have you tried a nasal cannula versus the full face mask?

I used the Swift LT with a chin strap. If you can keep your mouth shut, you don't need the chin strap.

Man I'm still waiting for my machine
But when I went in for the second test
So they can regulate the oxygen. So they allow my girl.to stay and sleep with me at the place.they put that one in the site you posted
The one that goes inside the nostril. And they told me try not to talk and breath out through your nose.let me tell you the amount of air going in was so much that if I would open my mouth it was like a blow dryer of air coming out.and trying to breath out through the nose at the same time that much air was going in was so uncomfortable. And I couldn't talk because the air coming out the mouth was so much you couldn't barely pronounce word.I would have to pull it out my nose to talk to my girl. Now I see how people say they rip it of in the middle of the night
Honestly I don't know if I can get use to that. And after 20 minutes or so it was irritating the inside of my nose

Oh and for some reason my throat felt.so raspy it was terrible for me. And I still woke up a few times in the middle of the night
I don't know if that's normal with the machine

Oh and for some reason my throat felt.so raspy it was terrible for me. And I still woke up a few times in the middle of the night
I don't know if that's normal with the machine
@pimpman ...does your cpap have a humidifier?

MS

So they can regulate the oxygen. So they allow my girl.to stay and sleep with me at the place.they put that one in the site you posted
The one that goes inside the nostril. And they told me try not to talk and breath out through your nose.let me tell you the amount of air going in was so much that if I would open my mouth it was like a blow dryer of air coming out.and trying to breath out through the nose at the same time that much air was going in was so uncomfortable. And I couldn't talk because the air coming out the mouth was so much you couldn't barely pronounce word.I would have to pull it out my nose to talk to my girl. Now I see how people say they rip it of in the middle of the night
Honestly I don't know if I can get use to that. And after 20 minutes or so it was irritating the inside of my nose

I know what you're saying. You need start by using the "ramp" button. This will start the pressure about 4 then ramp it up over the next 1/2 hour or so and you'll be sleeping by then. I would also recommend using a chin strap with the nasal pillows.

I've been using a CPAP for 12-13 years and the first 3-4 I'd have to use the ramp button. After 3-4 years I just put it on at my normal pressure of 13 and I don't have any issues with the amount of air coming in. I just fall asleep.

Same thing if you get up to take a piss. Press the ramp when you put it back on.

So was the oxygen just for the test or will you have that at home too? I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen that.

I know what you're saying. You need start by using the "ramp" button. This will start the pressure about 4 then ramp it up over the next 1/2 hour or so and you'll be sleeping by then. I would also recommend using a chin strap with the nasal pillows.

I've been using a CPAP for 12-13 years and the first 3-4 I'd have to use the ramp button. After 3-4 years I just put it on at my normal pressure of 13 and I don't have any issues with the amount of air coming in. I just fall asleep.

Same thing if you get up to take a piss. Press the ramp when you put it back on.
Mine automatically adjust to how I’m breathing. I got the resmed airsense 10 I believe

So was the oxygen just for the test or will you have that at home too? I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen that.
Well I've never had one so I was told by the testing place. That that second test is to determine how much oxygen my machine would be programmed to deepens

Oh man that great info. I'm have to get me the pillow too

Well I've never had one so I was told by the testing place. That that second test is to determine how much oxygen my machine would be programmed to deepens
So do you have an oxygen tank too? The typical cpap doesn’t do anything to regulate oxygen it it just opens up your airways and you breathe the surrounding air it pushes in

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131