over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DOGGCRAP TRAINING ROUTINE

Kyubert said:
what weight were u at before u started a month ago? I know your only doing one set per bodypart, but you change exercises for an extended set, but how many exercises do you do for that extended set? and are the rep schemes the same for each exercise?

I have a video from OTS, and it has you working out in there. You are truly motivating watching you workout (not in a gay way).

i have the ots hand to hand combat videos...

pretty funny shit... me and my brother have used shit from the video and it really was way more violent and destructive than i could have imagined seeing as they play act in the viedo...

my little brother who was 12 at the time dropped a 35yr old man to the ground and he was out cold for like 2-3min...

and i broke 2 guys elbows on seperate occasions....

i only watched the viedo's once or twice but when i sa the opportunities they spoke of i siezed them and fucked up the 2 guys..as did my little brother....

after that i felt really bad and put the videos away...

i still got em though...

Ellignton dardens books

Been reading alot by elleington darden latly and he said to use full body routines 3x a week 1 set to failure. If one where to follow that wouldnt that be like 144 growths phases a year. Gonna try the full body routines and see what happens. Who would have thought that 1 set is enough? But everything I have been reading seems to point in that direcion. Stimulate, recover, grow and do it again and again and again. just dont 4get 2 eat 4 your body type :)

Darden

Doesn't he workout on the boflex exclusively?

Jimbo said:
Been reading alot by elleington darden latly and he said to use full body routines 3x a week 1 set to failure. If one where to follow that wouldnt that be like 144 growths phases a year. Gonna try the full body routines and see what happens. Who would have thought that 1 set is enough? But everything I have been reading seems to point in that direcion. Stimulate, recover, grow and do it again and again and again. just dont 4get 2 eat 4 your body type :)

156 growth phases

Jimbo said:

You got to understand Ive done alot of experimenting with this over the last decade, and heres the problem---the above will work for newbies and 2 year and less bodybuilders but in my opinion, when you get a incredibly strong bodybuilder who is highly advanced-its almost impossible to recover in that short of time (especially with back and legs)---there comes a time where you go after frequency so much that you give up the actual intensity and progressive weights needed to actually grow. I would challenge anyone who is advanced in this forum to be able to deadlift and squat on monday and come back and do t-bar rows and hack squats on wenesday and then come back and do bent over rows and leg presses on friday---on top of all other bodyparts. I just dont feel it can be done unless your half assing it and (thats going to get you nowhere anyway) Theres a huge difference in recovery when someone is a newbie deadlifting 135 for 10 and then that someone later in life is a 275lb brute deadlifting 500 for 10.

DOGGCRAPP said:
You got to understand Ive done alot of experimenting with this over the last decade, and heres the problem---the above will work for newbies and 2 year and less bodybuilders but in my opinion, when you get a incredibly strong bodybuilder who is highly advanced-its almost impossible to recover in that short of time (especially with back and legs)---there comes a time where you go after frequency so much that you give up the actual intensity and progressive weights needed to actually grow. I would challenge anyone who is advanced in this forum to be able to deadlift and squat on monday and come back and do t-bar rows and hack squats on wenesday and then come back and do bent over rows and leg presses on friday---on top of all other bodyparts. I just dont feel it can be done unless your half assing it and (thats going to get you nowhere anyway) Theres a huge difference in recovery when someone is a newbie deadlifting 135 for 10 and then that someone later in life is a 275lb brute deadlifting 500 for 10.

You're pretty much correct. It can be done, but not for long. I was trying it during my contest prep; deadlifting and squatting every other day. You deadlift 500x8-10 on one day, and Squat in the 400s the day after next, and repeat that again, and you're pretty much toast. Especially doing barbell rows, dips, and presses on the other days. I could keep up the intensity for about 3 weeks at a time doing that, making great progress, then things would start falling apart and I would have to back off.

true, and DC is correct, but one can also plan a routine like BCC just talked about and in the fourth week, take a break and super compensate nicely

its the principle of over reaching and has merit to it

I think Darden supports 2x a week fullbody alternating between a A & B routine. He is just continuing Jones work. Metzner in the beginning was folowwing fullbody in Heavy Duty and then swithched to less frequent training as Dante does. If you read his last stuff it was training a movement every 14 days.
Darden has a new book out and he now supports weeks of lesser intensity.
His books are aimed at the average trainee and more for naturals.
There are a few men who have great physiques who have trained with 3x fullbody 1 set routines. Russell Toft belives this is the only way for beginners and intermedietes to train saying splits do not work but for only the advanced bodybuilder.

**broken link removed**

Train whatever way you that makes you happy and keeps you consistant.

MM

would this routine still work when getting ripped as well as long as the diet is in check?

big_byrd52 said:
hey bro, he sent me this in a pm, thought i would pass it along to u:

Sorry I forgot to point it out I train EOD
Cardio on off days except following legs and can go like this:
1. Chest Delts Tris
2. Cardio (Off training)
3. Back biceps forearms abs
4. Cardio (Off training)
5. Hams Quads Calves
6 OFF Rest everything
7. Cardio (Off training)
8. Resume

Cardio is generally 20 minutes a mix of the treadmill and elliptical stepper aiming for just pumping the blood through and helping prime the appetite and recouperation so my heart rate stays around 150-160 @peak

Wow heck of a bump but very true. I’ve often clicked on a random page several hundred back and have a read through.
Man there is priceless and seemingly endless information on this forum.

There’s literally everything anybody could ever need on here for bodybuilding or just information to get as big and lean as possible from some of the most intelligent and experienced guys to ever be a part of it.
So much history as well

I get lost searching through decades old threads.

Man there is priceless and seemingly endless information on this forum.

There’s literally everything anybody could ever need on here for bodybuilding or just information to get as big and lean as possible from some of the most intelligent and experienced guys to ever be a part of it.
So much history as well

I get lost searching through decades old threads.
I've said the same thing over and over.

The best way to search the forum is:
  • Go to Google.com
  • In the search bar, type (no quotation marks) 'site:professionalmuscle.com [topic here]'
  • This is more efficient than internal site search and lets you easily find info on any topic

I've said the same thing over and over.

The best way to search the forum is:
  • Go to Google.com
  • In the search bar, type (no quotation marks) 'site:professionalmuscle.com [topic here]'
  • This is more efficient than internal site search and lets you easily find info on any topic
The emoji thing is very frustrating. This is a forum for hardcore bodybuilding, we shouldn't even have the option to use emojis.

In the search bar, type (no quotation marks) 'site [colon immediately after site] [topic here]'.

The emoji thing is very frustrating. This is a forum for hardcore bodybuilding, we shouldn't even have the option to use emojis.

In the search bar, type (no quotation marks) 'site [colon immediately after site] [topic here]'.
People really used to love the old emojis. Especially the one where the little emoji guy is banging his head against a wall.

That emoji guy probably quit from overuse.

Many can’t convey tone via text without emojis

I've read post #9 on page 1 tons of times over the years.

Not picking on anybody here.

Please bear with me here . . . hopefully it will all come together at the end.

I was in Bhutan recently and visited so many Buddhist monasteries I literally lost count.

Among many of the things I noticed in them is many of the doors had locks on them. I’m thinking WTF? The only people living here are Buddhist monks.

One would think that with their three pillars of trust: benevolence, integrity and competence that theft or security would not be an issue.

So I asked my Buddhist guide (you can’t enter the country without one / must be on a ‘tour’ / cannot be solo) what is with the locked doors?

He said, and I am paraphrasing here, “we are human beings like everybody else.”

My point being that at the end of the day, we are all human being like he said and I say being a ‘hardcore bodybuilder’
has nothing to do with emojis, their use or lack there of. (Misuse is a topic for another day.) It is a tool that when used correctly can save many misunderstandings and hurt feelings.

Please let me know what point I am missing or misunderstanding something here.

Not picking on anybody here.

Please bear with me here . . . hopefully it will all come together at the end.

I was in Bhutan recently and visited so many Buddhist monasteries I literally lost count.

Among many of the things I noticed in them is many of the doors had locks on them. I’m thinking WTF? The only people living here are Buddhist monks.

One would think that with their three pillars of trust: benevolence, integrity and competence that theft or security would not be an issue.

So I asked my Buddhist guide (you can’t enter the country without one / must be on a ‘tour’ / cannot be solo) what is with the locked doors?

He said, and I am paraphrasing here, “we are human beings like everybody else.”

My point being that at the end of the day, we are all human being like he said and I say being a ‘hardcore bodybuilder’
has nothing to do with emojis, their use or lack there of. (Misuse is a topic for another day.) It is a tool that when used correctly can save many misunderstandings and hurt feelings.

Please let me know what point I am missing or misunderstanding something here.
Very well said 👏🏿

Bro, I respect you a lot and I really like you but just because we have a little more muscle than the average person doesn't mean we shouldn't smile and walk around with a gloomy face all the time because we're hardcore bodybuilders and we have to look like we're pissed off 24/7 lol

I'm a guy who likes to laugh and isn't deadly serious, I say good morning when I see my neighbor lol, let's behave normally and be more relaxed, otherwise we'll be the type of guy I personally hate - douchebug😅

Did any of you guys who have been on here ever give this a try?
Phil had such a unique understanding of programming and nutrition for bodybuilding. Theres never been anyone quite like it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear