over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DOGGCRAP TRAINING ROUTINE

Reload said:
Massive G...do you eat like this all year long? If so, how's your HDL to LDL ratio on this amount of red meat? How's the BUN/Creatinine levels responding to the levels of protein in your system? Reason I ask is recently I've had to take a long hard look at my longevity in this sport due to some health issuues.
I've eaten every 2-3 hours for years now...and I've grown so sick of the routine of cooking, bagging, eating, and cleaning. The mere sight of a chicken breast makes me want to gag these days.
It so true though...what separates those who achieve the unnatural is in direct coorelation with the amount of time one spends in the kitcken preparing and planning meals. It's not rocket science, it's simply eating every 2-3 hours (But it's the hardest thing in the world to be consistent with on a daily basis).
These days I want a Pharm grade IV amino source with a port-a-cath to stick it into! lol
Not all year long reload but I average 500 grams of protein easily a day.
After 15 years in the game I instictively eat and don't cut feedings I always feed at least 8 times a day and carry 3-4 dry bottles of Whey powder from TP 50-100 grams..that way no matter where I am at or what time it is I can throw some liquid in and keep my blood aminos high.
I wrote a thread on getting the protein in here:
http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=4948

very very easy to do and after many years of eating like this it is second nature and doesn't seem like a chore but part of the plan.

All my functions are fine esepcially cholesterol because I use OO and Omega III's year round as well as a baby aspirin maybe some odorless garlic grapeseed extract a little red wine etc green tea tons of vitamin c and all the other essentials.

Most of the time I gauge my entire week of training and eating over that week I look at my weekly intake vs daily and some days it could be 500g some 600g and some 800 grams but I always throw down the protein even when not hungry to keep catabolism at bay. It's always 3-5 solid meals aday with 4-5 shakes a day no matter what.
I have been incorporating drinking egg whites in at times now and may try some beef aminos.

I learn new things everyday still even in this thread like Phils beef aminos he mentioned it to me before but I wasn't listening. ;)

I always ask and try to get others advice and opinions on the net it is a very valuable tool to use.

Just today I recieved some good advice on some techniques and exercises to blast the quads even more from Mike (Mayhems Administrator who is very knowledgeable in the industry) so I am always asking as well as reading and sometimes contributing.

hey MG, in the last link ur posted ur workout:

An example of a MG traditional routine today would be:
Chest Shoulders Triceps
Incline Smith Presses- 3 x 5-6, 1 x 8+ 2-3 RP x 2-3 reps.
DB Bench Press- 1 x 8
DB Flye Stretch
Presses B/Neck-3 x 5-6 1 x 8 + 2 RP x 2-3 reps
DB side lateral-1 x 8
Shoulder Stretch
Triceps
Closegrip BP-2 x 5 , 1 x 8 + 2 RP x 2-3 reps
Seated French Press-1 x 8

Whats the rest of it look like? and are the 3 x 5-6 in the beginning just warmup sets?

big_byrd52 said:
hey MG, in the last link ur posted ur workout:

An example of a MG traditional routine today would be:
Chest Shoulders Triceps
Incline Smith Presses- 3 x 5-6, 1 x 8+ 2-3 RP x 2-3 reps.
DB Bench Press- 1 x 8
DB Flye Stretch
Presses B/Neck-3 x 5-6 1 x 8 + 2 RP x 2-3 reps
DB side lateral-1 x 8
Shoulder Stretch
Triceps
Closegrip BP-2 x 5 , 1 x 8 + 2 RP x 2-3 reps
Seated French Press-1 x 8

Whats the rest of it look like? and are the 3 x 5-6 in the beginning just warmup sets?

Rest of my routine..like the back bis legs etc?

Machine Pullovers-2 x 5
Reverse Grip Chins or pulldowns-*1 x 5, 1 x F + 2 rest pause
sets(RP) x 2-3 reps.
Barbell bent rows-*1 x 5, 1 x 8 1 x 4
Rack pulls-2 x 5-8
Stretch.

*1 Arm Hammer Preachers-2 x 5
Barbell Preachers-*1 x 5, 1 x F + 2 RP x 2-3 reps.
Reverse BB Curls-1 x 8 + 2 RP x 2-3 reps.
Stretch.

Incline Sit ups-2 x 10, 1 x F + 2 x 5 DS DS=descending sets.
Leg Raises-2 x 10, 1 x F = 2 DS x 5 reps

Legs-
Lying leg curl 2 x 5*
Leg Extensions 2 x 5*
Leg Extensions-1 x 8
Leg Press-2 x 5, 1 X 8 1 x 5 after normal rest follow with reduced weight for 1 x 20.

Lying Leg Curls-2 x 5, 1 x F + 2 RP x 3 reps
Stifflegged deadlifts-1 x 8

Calves
Seated calf raises-2 x 10, 1 x F + 2 RP x 2-3 reps (reps are done very slowly)

This is a variation from DC's program and will vary from time to time.
My differences are that it takes me a very very long time to warm up intially.
So if I begin with Chest I start my work out by doing 3-5 minutes of light cardio which at 290 or so gets the body temp up quick.
I then do some very very light dumbell work and stretches for chest shoulders and tris.
then 1-2 sets of flat flye/presses for 5 reps.
then move on to Incline Presses (I wanna be warmed up from my hair tips on the top of my head to my toenails.)
Example:
255 x 5, 315 x 5, 365 x 3-5, 385 x 3 then work set of 425-435 x 8
The reps on the warm up are done normal tempo and no where near failure hence the low number I hate high reps and you'll never see me do the traditional 15 12 10 8 pyramid scheme even to warm up. I keep my reps low and weights high.

Anyway I think I hijacked Phils thread and it was about Phil and DC so sorry for that I just saw sooo musch good information in here I had to comment.
I hate posting routines because people can become confused and quickly copy and overtrain. I know my body and most of the time will do another exercise extra to hit the large muscle groups. Many can't recoup from that and I do some things with my recovery that are different sometimes I cruise sometimes I take a week off training and just do cardio and then jump right into blasting you have to know your body and I think that is they key to this whole thread.

PHIL HERNON said:
DC, the rumor going around is that you went to M.I.T.? True? If it is, it answers all of my questions as to why you know so much!

I have an engineering degree and was very close to going to MIT, but i moved out here to San Diego (kind of near Leucadia, your stomping grounds once correct?) You must of heard that I was coming and thought "oh no not this pain in the ass again", and moved to Oregon-LOL

split?

PHIL HERNON said:
I split it in half, 1 set per muscle group.No partials, static, forced or negatives just yet. This is my first week, so I will keep you updated.

Phil,

How do you split your two workouts?

PHIL HERNON said:
Without giving away any of Dantes ideas on here, here is how I tweaked it for me. Instead of rest/pause, I go to a different exercise for that same musclegroup but only wait about 5 seconds. Basically 1 set per bodypart.

My diet is strange. I use synthepure and liquid aminos from beef only for protein. I eat a lot of macadamia nuts, fruit, and broccoli. If you want to seperate yourself from everyone else, you must eat different than anyone else. Eating and supplementation is more important than training in my opinion. Any and all can lift weights. Not many can diet properly. Honestly guys, the way I hear some talk about cheat days and pizza and drinking etc..dont expect to ever be a pro. The hours OUT of the gym are more important than the hours in the gym. This is why many routines basically do the same thing. Natural supplements are VERY IMPORTANT! I take buffered creatine and a super multi-mineral every day. I use synthergine everyday! Dont go over 400iu of vitamin E per day, use omega-3 oils, olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, blueberries, broccoli, apple cider vinegar every day somewhere in your diet. I take a childrens aspirin every day, green tea exteact, melatonin, coQ10,and ALA every day. I do this NOW, when I was competing it was more, hahahahaaahahah

So you are doing 2 different exercises for each bodypart for 1 straight set?

phil definitely knows his shit when it comes to the supplemental aids. got me hooked on the beef aminos, they taste great, and the buffered creatine. both work really well and are cheap.

MIKE ROSS

mike ross said:
phil definitely knows his shit when it comes to the supplemental aids. got me hooked on the beef aminos, they taste great, and the buffered creatine. both work really well and are cheap.

You been ok? Give m ea call, I need your expertise. BTW, MIke Ross , along with DOGGCRAPP, is probably the smartest guy I know.

I for one didnt work directly with DC but i read as much as i possibly could and followed it the best way i knew from all that i read and researches (slacked on diet a lil) and i was the strongest iv ever been, stronger than i am now actually. I have a friend who swears he tried it and quote, "my body was like wtf is this bs this is nothing". He said it was not even close to enough for him and very easy. I told him he obviously did it wrong, he disagreed n said it simply doesnt work so "dont belive the hype". I personally think it works great, the track record more than proves itself, and it keeps getting bigger and bigger. Next time i bulk, u can bet 100% im back on it no doubt.

TooPowerful4u said:
I for one didnt work directly with DC but i read as much as i possibly could and followed it the best way i knew from all that i read and researches (slacked on diet a lil) and i was the strongest iv ever been, stronger than i am now actually. I have a friend who swears he tried it and quote, "my body was like wtf is this bs this is nothing". He said it was not even close to enough for him and very easy. I told him he obviously did it wrong, he disagreed n said it simply doesnt work so "dont belive the hype". I personally think it works great, the track record more than proves itself, and it keeps getting bigger and bigger. Next time i bulk, u can bet 100% im back on it no doubt.

I just put on 16-17 lbs in 6 weeks with little to no fat gain working with Dante. That was super supp free. Trust me it works.

your2slow said:
I just put on 16-17 lbs in 6 weeks with little to no fat gain working with Dante. That was super supp free. Trust me it works.

Oh i believe it works 100%, its my friend who thinks differently.

Massive G said:
Rest of my routine..like the back bis legs etc?

Machine Pullovers-2 x 5
Reverse Grip Chins or pulldowns-*1 x 5, 1 x F + 2 rest pause
sets(RP) x 2-3 reps.
Barbell bent rows-*1 x 5, 1 x 8 1 x 4
Rack pulls-2 x 5-8
Stretch.

*1 Arm Hammer Preachers-2 x 5
Barbell Preachers-*1 x 5, 1 x F + 2 RP x 2-3 reps.
Reverse BB Curls-1 x 8 + 2 RP x 2-3 reps.
Stretch.

Incline Sit ups-2 x 10, 1 x F + 2 x 5 DS DS=descending sets.
Leg Raises-2 x 10, 1 x F = 2 DS x 5 reps

Legs-
Lying leg curl 2 x 5*
Leg Extensions 2 x 5*
Leg Extensions-1 x 8
Leg Press-2 x 5, 1 X 8 1 x 5 after normal rest follow with reduced weight for 1 x 20.

Lying Leg Curls-2 x 5, 1 x F + 2 RP x 3 reps
Stifflegged deadlifts-1 x 8

Calves
Seated calf raises-2 x 10, 1 x F + 2 RP x 2-3 reps (reps are done very slowly)

This is a variation from DC's program and will vary from time to time.
My differences are that it takes me a very very long time to warm up intially.
So if I begin with Chest I start my work out by doing 3-5 minutes of light cardio which at 290 or so gets the body temp up quick.
I then do some very very light dumbell work and stretches for chest shoulders and tris.
then 1-2 sets of flat flye/presses for 5 reps.
then move on to Incline Presses (I wanna be warmed up from my hair tips on the top of my head to my toenails.)
Example:
255 x 5, 315 x 5, 365 x 3-5, 385 x 3 then work set of 425-435 x 8
The reps on the warm up are done normal tempo and no where near failure hence the low number I hate high reps and you'll never see me do the traditional 15 12 10 8 pyramid scheme even to warm up. I keep my reps low and weights high.

Anyway I think I hijacked Phils thread and it was about Phil and DC so sorry for that I just saw sooo musch good information in here I had to comment.
I hate posting routines because people can become confused and quickly copy and overtrain. I know my body and most of the time will do another exercise extra to hit the large muscle groups. Many can't recoup from that and I do some things with my recovery that are different sometimes I cruise sometimes I take a week off training and just do cardio and then jump right into blasting you have to know your body and I think that is they key to this whole thread.
How many times a week are you training on this routine, it looks very intense. I assume you are hitting each bodypart only 1 time a week?

hey bro

PHIL HERNON said:
You been ok? Give m ea call, I need your expertise. BTW, MIke Ross , along with DOGGCRAPP, is probably the smartest guy I know.

been ok, real busy, working out here and there. more duties at work now, but hey gotta continue, plus now i am doing research. will call you end of this week sometime, bout to jump back in for summer...suprising i am not any worse shape than when we left off

also need to get a case of aminos from you

oh, btw, tried you whey protein only diet, cut out all meat except one serving a day, and honestly havent felt this good in months. more energy, more refreshed, better workouts. it maybe my psych, but i really doubt it. thanks for the comment. call you later

DC...

I first read DC doctrines on Animal's website years ago. There were pages and pages and more pages of nothing but informative writings and teachings. I was able to place some more quality muscle on my 35 year old frame at that time. I often revisit the writings I saved on my desktop and now at 40, I am still growing.

I'm not good at making long or informative posts but I will say a few things...

1) This thread is fantastic and I appreciate guys like PHIL, DC, Massive sharing information to those of us who are online sponges... if bodybuilding was football it's like sitting back and listening to Peyton Manning and Tom Brady discuss their strategies.

2) The amount of ignorance displayed by individuals is sad when it comes to diet, training, and gear... especially with kids at my age. Kids walk around the gym with boners thinkin they are hot shit because they popped a few d-bols... yet they sit around and wonder why their buck-sixty pussy ass won't gain off of late night pizza and booze.

3) I have a ridiculous amount of respect for DC... he is one of the smartest guys I "know" and his willingness to help is amazing. After training what I thought was the right way for about 6 years, I started training DC style a year ago and have seen the light. All I'm gonna need to do for the rest of my training life is make certain tweaks and learn how to eat better... but man I don't know where I would be right now if Xcel hadn't pointed me in the right direction a year ago.

Anyways now I'm rambling.... keep up the great thread,
Cheers!

James

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members