nbpt 5 wks11.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 210
  • nbpt 5 wks12.jpg
    nbpt 5 wks12.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 200
  • nbpt 5 wks13.jpg
    nbpt 5 wks13.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 227
thanks for putting those up, much appreciated. Weight is 187, not too worried about what the scale says, though, as long as my physique keeps improving. Five weeks out, still sane, but ready for it to be here. Any comments are appreciated.

nbp

mods

sorry about putting these in the normal section...feel free to move them to the member's photo's.

posing

Hey bro,
I usually donot coment on threads like this, but I will.
Work on your posing. Bodybulding is a sport not only of building
big muscles, but also about showing off what you have worked
so hard for. just a example. pic 8 use your rt leg to wedge into
your left leg to bring out more thickness. put your rt foot
into your left arch, bend your lt knee a tad, that will allow you to
flex the entire leg. Rotate your lt. shoulder towards the rear so you can
see more of your chest, it will help also with flexing your abs.
you need someone to help you that knows what they are doing.
you shoud be posing every day for 30-45 min. squeeze every muscle
you can when you hit those shots. Just because it is a side tri
dosen't mean that that is the only muscle that you flex.

please dont take this as a bash, just some feed back that
friends won't tell you.
good luck
pac

Hey bro,
I usually donot coment on threads like this, but I will.
Work on your posing. Bodybulding is a sport not only of building
big muscles, but also about showing off what you have worked
so hard for. just a example. pic 8 use your rt leg to wedge into
your left leg to bring out more thickness. put your rt foot
into your left arch, bend your lt knee a tad, that will allow you to
flex the entire leg. Rotate your lt. shoulder towards the rear so you can
see more of your chest, it will help also with flexing your abs.
you need someone to help you that knows what they are doing.
you shoud be posing every day for 30-45 min. squeeze every muscle
you can when you hit those shots. Just because it is a side tri
dosen't mean that that is the only muscle that you flex.

please dont take this as a bash, just some feed back that
friends won't tell you.
good luck
pac

Thanks very much for the advice. I will work on it for sure.
NBP

Bro, like I said before, you look like a totally different person!!! Great job, keep it up!!

dude are u serious. you look like a stick figure. rip me all you want, i dont sugar coat anything when it comes to this sport

WELL

dude are u serious. you look like a stick figure. rip me all you want, i dont sugar coat anything when it comes to this sport

THIS IS NOT THE ARNOLD OR THE OLYMPIA.......THIS IS HIS FIRST SHOW. DO YOU COMPARE LITTLE LEAGERS IN BASEBALL TO THE MLB PLAYERS AND YELL AT THEM COMING OFF OF THE FIELD TELLING THEM THEY COULDNT HIT A 90 MPH FASTBALL? LETS SEE YOUR PICS CHAMP00..............
I THINK YOU LOOK GREAT!! KEEP IT UP!

THIS IS NOT THE ARNOLD OR THE OLYMPIA.......THIS IS HIS FIRST SHOW. DO YOU COMPARE LITTLE LEAGERS IN BASEBALL TO THE MLB PLAYERS AND YELL AT THEM COMING OFF OF THE FIELD TELLING THEM THEY COULDNT HIT A 90 MPH FASTBALL? LETS SEE YOUR PICS CHAMP00..............
I THINK YOU LOOK GREAT!! KEEP IT UP!

:) Yes, I Agree you look great! Lets see some of your pics CHAMP00:rolleyes: Everyone starts somewhere................

thanks for putting those up, much appreciated. Weight is 187, not too worried about what the scale says, though, as long as my physique keeps improving. Five weeks out, still sane, but ready for it to be here. Any comments are appreciated.

nbp

Hey bro, you look great keep up the hard work!!

That's a cunty thing to say...Where are your pics? What shows have you done? Its really easy to talk shit about someone through a computer. He has the balls to put his pics up and ask for advice. If you want to give advice to him about his posing or working on a body part that looks like it is a little behind feel free but there's no need to be an asshole.

That's a cunty thing to say...Where are your pics? What shows have you done? Its really easy to talk shit about someone through a computer. He has the balls to put his pics up and ask for advice. If you want to give advice to him about his posing or working on a body part that looks like it is a little behind feel free but there's no need to be an asshole.

first of all jag, all sights are to give opinions and thats mine , im sure alot dont like it, but i always see peeps telling people THEY look great and so on when they dont. imo. such is life now go back under your rock patric. also i dont recall sight that only say to say positive things. thats not the way it should be. its ones opinion,its like when i do shows and i do 3 a year, people tell the some of the dudes you look great and that isnt so, they dont even belong on stage, that also goes for figure so many of them look like shit but because they got ass and tits alot of peeps say man you look great WRONG. I DONT SUGAR COAT SHIT

and another thing, now that phil chimmed in on this, alot of you suck ups will say the same as he said

Last edited:
first of all jag, all sights are to give opinions and thats mine , im sure alot dont like it, but i always see peeps telling people THEY look great and so on when they dont. imo. such is life now go back under your rock patric. also i dont recall sight that only say to say positive things. thats not the way it should be. its ones opinion,its like when i do shows and i do 3 a year, people tell the some of the dudes you look great and that isnt so, they dont even belong on stage, that also goes for figure so many of them look like shit but because they got ass and tits alot of peeps say man you look great WRONG. I DONT SUGAR COAT SHIT

and another thing, now that phil chimmed in on this, alot of you suck ups will say the same as he said

you are a JOKE. you do realize he is 100% natural, 6'0" tall and 23 years old right. wait one year and see what he does.
you came on here starting shit. you are looking to for some kind of internet fight. it sure is easy to critique someone behind the SAFETY of a computer screen.:rolleyes: we would ALL love to see a pic of you.

NBPT- dont worry about this joker man, the guy is obviously not right. "i dont sugar coat shit" .....wow, sounds like some teenage wannabe trying to start some drama. he obviously thought enough of you to go through the trouble of posting a negative remark so dont sweat him.

no worries

guys that name themselves CHAMP have never been a CHAMP at anything in life.....I cant believe that someone would name themselves CHAMP..............

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I guess. I have worked too long and hard for this to bug me, it is the internet for christ's sake. See you at the gym Flex.

NBP

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I guess. I have worked too long and hard for this to bug me, it is the internet for christ's sake. See you at the gym Flex.

NBP

Good attitude NBP! Do your thing, in time you will be where you want. The guy spouts off like an ass, probably wasn't hugged enough as a kid.

And no, I am not being a Phil follower, he just saw this thread before I did, so you can try and make it right in you own head Chump. This sport is about supporting each other and giving criticism yes, but how about your EXPERT knowledge on what he should be doing different? Yea, I didn't think so.

Champ......

Reveal yourself.............it is someone from our past and someone that was kicked off of here but came back in Dec. :) Go ahead, dont be shy.

Reveal yourself.............it is someone from our past and someone that was kicked off of here but came back in Dec. :) Go ahead, dont be shy.

He is just another nuttless meat sack that get's his feel goods by slamming others cause he is a waste and gets to feel better sitting behind a computer keyboard. They irritate the b-jesus outta me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131