over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Steelers vs. Ravens

I am stoked, my team Pittsburg has a chance to be the first team in history to win 6 Super Bowls.

As horrible as the ravens played they still had a shot to win the game!! with 6:40 left in the game, the ravens had the ball at their own 40 yard line,down by 2 points. they would have only needed 25 more yards to give their self a shot at a 52 yard game leading field goal!! who ever that was that got the personnel foul call out of bounds on the punt, I would have made walk home, if I was the coach..

I think we are gonna have a good Bowl game. Steelers get the W but it will be a good game.

As horrible as the ravens played they still had a shot to win the game!! with 6:40 left in the game, the ravens had the ball at their own 40 yard line,down by 2 points. they would have only needed 25 more yards to give their self a shot at a 52 yard game leading field goal!! who ever that was that got the personnel foul call out of bounds on the punt, I would have made walk home, if I was the coach..

Thats what I call an assclown.

well...

I hit for $680 yesterday, so...I am happy. I would like to see Arizona win outright, but more importantly, cover the spread +7. Hopefully the public will pound it to 7.5 or higher.

GREAT GAME !

both games were nail biters for me but I am happy with the outcomes, The super bowl should be quite a game !

Attachments

• steelers.jpg
    steelers.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 88
steelers are gonna beat the hell out of the cardinals. its gonna be a boring super bowl. and i hate the steelers but they are gonna win the SB

Arizona will win the Super Bowl over the Aluminers... oops, meant to say STEELers but the Cards all day long :)

My prediction, Warner get pummeled repeatedly and has to leave in the first half. Leinart comes in and lays an egg and again everyone says that the Steelers didn't win, the other team lost and the refs screwed them (just like against Seattle, XL). The talking heads will say that if Warner was able to stay in the Cards would have won. It will end with everyone saying the superbowl sucked, and the Steelers will again get the lack of respect that is always afforded to the Pats, Colts, and Giants when they win.

But in the end the Steelers will win and have something no one else will, 6 rings.
Go, Steelers!

Wow, What game to you see? The regular season game? Pittsburg's Offense was almost double to Baltimore's, and their defense dominated them. No, it was not really close as I though it would be. Congrats to Baltimore though, a 6th seed made it to the AFC Championship.

i was really hoping the eagles were gonna win, but since they didnt im gonna have to go with pittsburg in the bowl

Wow, What game to you see? The regular season game? Pittsburg's Offense was almost double to Baltimore's, and their defense dominated them. No, it was not really close as I though it would be. Congrats to Baltimore though, a 6th seed made it to the AFC Championship.

it was 16-14 with less than 7 minutes left in the game. a couple mistakes by the Ravens cost them a chance to pull it off.

it was 16-14 with less than 7 minutes left in the game. a couple mistakes by the Ravens cost them a chance to pull it off.

What you consider mistakes was actually a great defense. Check out the stats, and you will see what I mean. Don't feel bad, San Diego has a better offense than Ravens and Pittsburg beat them up. I felt that Baltimore's defense gave them more opportunities than San Diego, but in the end they were no match for Pittsburg. Baltimore played them better in the regular season, too many injured players on Baltimore's team, or it could have been better game, or a different outcome. Just my .02.

watching the steelers/ravens is like watching 2 mixed martial artists lay on each other for 5 rounds in a UFC fight............

we all knew Flacco would go something like 8-22 for 110yds and at least a pic and Big Ben would throw for 150 and do just enough to win..................................

congrats steelers and cardinals and here's to an exciting 10-6 steeler win in SB 43:cool:

it could have been better game, or a different outcome. Just my .02.

you make it sound as pitt blew them out.............which is the furthest thing from the truth

Ravens had the ball in the 4th with a chance to win down 14-16 with 7min left........but "they were no match for pittsburgh:rolleyes: .......troy made a great play to ice it................but by NO MEANS did pitt dominate that game

Last edited:
i agree with the above post, it wasnt a blow out by any means. but none the less, we did win, im glad were playin the cards over the eagles tho, i think if healthy, the eagles woulda tore us(pgh) up
the cards however, im thinkin not lol
frk

i agree with the above post, it wasnt a blow out by any means. but none the less, we did win, im glad were playin the cards over the eagles tho, i think if healthy, the eagles woulda tore us(pgh) up
the cards however, im thinkin not lol
frk

Why is that? Personally, the Eagles suck. Who did they beat down the stretch during their so called "tear" to get them in? The Giants, who w/o Burress were a shell of theirselves, They played like shit vs the Redskins and lost 10-3, Minnesota, who just squeaked by those same Giants while they were resting everyone, I mean, they beat David Carr and co 20-19. The Cowboys, who are the closest thing to a circus in the NFL, and let's not forget that tie against Cincy...

Not knocking ya, but IMO, and I said this well before the ARI game, which is why I bet big on ARI, the Eagles are a joke, and McNabb, after that is 1-6 in the NFC championship. Steelers would have mopped the floor with them.

I didn't cap it yet, but ARI will be a tough game for PIT, and i am leaning ARI +7 for now.

A weak 4 teams? Two of them are the top defenses in the league(Pittsburg and Baltimore) A good defense can beat a good offense. I believe Pittsburg will beat Baltimore, if the same Pittsburg team that played San Diego shows up. The last 2 times Pittsburg and Baltimore played it was decided by a total of 7 points(Pittsburg won), definitely going to be a good game. If Pittsburg wins the Super Bowl, it will be the first time a team had won 6 Super Bowls. I doubt that the ratings will be weak.

Pesty,
Yea!!!! we had it right on all along!! I've been rockin my steelers gear around town and definitely getting mixe reviews but there are more steelers fans out here in phoenix than one might think!

#1 DEFENSE baby!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear