over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T WHO HAS HERE HAS KIDS

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Just wondering who on the site has kids and what age they are ? Also, do they take a intrest in your bodybuilding ? Do they come to shows with you ?

For me I have a 4 year old in Gracey...She is the best thing in the world to me...She loves going to the gym and watching Sarah and I train...She says that she wants to grow up and be big like her daddy...She can even do a few poses right now...Her front double bi is her best shot !!! To me there is nothing better than being a dad...I didnt know what I was missing out when I was younger...I never thought I wanted to have kids, until Grace was born...

Later tonight I will post some pics !!!

chris

Last edited:
Chris, I have two teenagers, a 14 year old boy and a 17 year old girl. My son just started working out with me, but never been to a show. My daughter went to the Excalibur, she enjoyed it. My wife could care less about shows, that is what I thought, however she is going with me this Saturday, along with my kids to The Ironman this Saturday.

Chris, I have two teenagers, a 14 year old boy and a 17 year old girl. My son just started working out with me, but never been to a show. My daughter went to the Excalibur, she enjoyed it. My wife could care less about shows, that is what I thought, however she is going with me this Saturday, along with my kids to The Ironman this Saturday.

That is very cool !!! I would love to have a son to workout with...Actully I can see Grace working out with Sarah and me in the future !!! But, Grace will be going to her first show this year...

chris

That is very cool !!! I would love to have a son to workout with...Actully I can see Grace working out with Sarah and me in the future !!! But, Grace will be going to her first show this year...

chris

I got to admit, I was proud, I just got get him to eat better and be consistant.

i got two boys stephen is 9 yrs old and has his own weight bench with 100 pounds. ethan is 7 yrs old and plays the wii. they like to go to the gym with me. but alot of times im to busy that its hard to watch them and concetrate on what im doing. and they are the best thing in my life .couldnt imagine my life without them .

We have two a 5year old little girl , she loves muscles and she always wants to sample my protein, she does gymnastics now and she is amazing , my son looks like a little football player, my wife teases me and always says the test skipped me and went straight to him , he's only 10 months but he weighs between 25 or 26 and about 32 inches tall. I would kill for the wheels he has , wouldn't trade it for the world it's great...

Chris, I have 2 HS kids, my daughter is 18 yrs and thinks muscles are attractive on men but does not like the freaky look. My son is 14 yrs and plays football (cornerback) and works out daily at school, he sometimes goes to the gym with me just for fun, I am trying to get him to go to the gym with me so I can get him serious about lifting, don't want him too big due to his football position. I am judging a HS powerlifting meet Saturday and he will be going with me. Hopefully this yr I can get him to go with me and my wife to a few BBing shows.

LOL!

Although the timing was a little off, becoming a father absolutely has brought me more joy then anything else ever has. My son is 18 presently (I guess that makes him an adult by age at least...LOL). Trains 5 days a week with one of his football/LAX buddies....usually at same time as me. I have kind of discouraged the competitive bodybuilding thing but have him entering his 2 BP/Deadlift meet next month. Lots of fun!

Z

Although the timing was a little off, becoming a father absolutely has brought me more joy then anything else ever has. My son is 18 presently (I guess that makes him an adult by age at least...LOL). Trains 5 days a week with one of his football/LAX buddies....usually at same time as me. I have kind of discouraged the competitive bodybuilding thing but have him entering his 2 BP/Deadlift meet next month. Lots of fun!

Z

Damn Z,

How old are you ??? I thought you would have little ones running around...LOL !!!

LOL I have four kids 16 year old girl ,13 year old boy,10 year old girl,and my 9 year old boy.Being a father is by far the best thing in the world.Funny thing my girls are the ones who want to work out with Dad!! My 16 year old goes to the gym with me 3 days a week.I am hoping the boys get into it but time will tell.

2 kids 5 and 2 they kinda get upset sometimes when i go to the gym they miss me

have a four year old little girl,BY FAR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE,one of her complaits though is daddy please dont cook that STINKY fish in the house,she is so funny!!no matter what kind of day i might be having she always,always seems to brighten it up....

Damn Z,

How old are you ??? I thought you would have little ones running around...LOL !!!

Just turned 35...LOL! Thus why I said timing was a little off :D

Z

Chris, I have twin girls and there 13........ they love coming to my shows when i compete! They played soccer for a long time but now their into mma jujitsu and judo so i enjoy helping them with that and like watching them roll on the mat doing different moves!.......... They go with me to gym but they dont lift just doing treadmill..........but they are always asking me .........dada when you gonna do another show.........so they do enjoy that!! One day i think they will want to train!!

I have a four year old girl too. She is my world, and have no problem telling people she has me wrapped around her finger. She also goes to the gym with us every day and loves it. She should ,she has been raised there!

We are working on number 2 right now. Funny, but I cannot imagine loving another child like I do my little girl, but everyone says I will.

I have three boys 8, 4, and 3. The 4 year old is my biological son and the other two are my stepsons. I honestly feel completely blessed and i have done a lot of things wrong in my life but my family is the one thing that i have done right=-)

I love my kids and would definitely consider having another little one in the future since i only have my children 50% of the time(from previous marriages).

i dont have kids but i have a niece which is my twin brothers daughter, she is 3. i feel like she's my daughter because me and my brother are best friends. we use to take her to the gym when she was a baby because as you all know it aint easy to find time. when she turned about 1 she kept making these really strange faces like she was struggling, i thought there was something wrong with her. my brothers girlfriend figured out she was flexing and making them struggling faces because she saw us in the gym, i guess you had to be there but it was a riot

Chris, thanks for starting this thread.. Your daughter is the best thing in the world to you by far. Im sure your proud and should be.

I feel the same . My daughter is awesome and and I will have a son in about 5 weeks..

I cant wait till the day my daughter is old enough to come to see me compete.. maybe by that time I will nail it and win. That would be nice. anyways... the first is my daughter Alexis and the last one obviously is my son( on the way) Steven.

Attachments

• alexis2.jpg
    alexis2.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

Attachments

• us.jpg
    us.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views