over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Emric's dosing schedule

Emeric, after reading throug this thread again, can you let me know if i've got the protocol correct or do i need to add more?

50mgs test 3/wk (m,w,f).
Humanofort @ 200mgs (am & pm).
IP - 6 @ ? (dose please).
Rhodiola rosea ? (dose).
Tribulus terrrestris ? mgs/day.
Ferrous/Ferric iron ? mgs/day.

Please can you give me the doses required for the last 4?
Thanks.

p.s. I'm on TRT so would it be worth me following the protocol?

Last edited:
Emeric, after reading throug this thread again, can you let me know if i've got the protocol correct or do i need to add more?

50mgs test 3/wk (m,w,f).
Humanofort @ 200mgs (am & pm).
IP - 6 @ ? (dose please).
Rhodiola rosea ? (dose).
Tribulus terrrestris ? mgs/day.
Ferrous/Ferric iron ? mgs/day.

Please can you give me the doses required for the last 4?
Thanks.

p.s. I'm on TRT so would it be worth me following the protocol?

Rhodiola rosea 100mg morning and 100mg afternoon
IP-6 100mg 3 times per day

Tribulus terestris 1000mg per day, take the 100% extract from the leaf, don`t take the one extracted from the fruit, root or from the stem, only the leaf extract contain required composition of the protodioscin and protgracillin.

For Iron take Heme Iron, 50mg per day, a good sourse is beef liver tablets.

A few more?'s

Just read your thread "Why I think" and hope you can answer these questions I have from it.

1) You mention using Calcium ions, Do my Calcium containing foods supply these? If not where do I obtain them?

2) You said Winny (stanozolol) enhances collagen synthesis, can you tell me how?

3) You said Pro-viron doesn't increase free test but when I had some bloodwork done by my Endo, my Serum SHBG was 10.5nmol/l (13-71 is the UK range). Does this not suggest the Pro-viron had reduced my SHBG, which in turn means I have more free test available. So indirectly Pro-viron does increase free test? Right or Wrong?

1 T-booster sup with most or all or the ingredients

Emric, Is there 1 T-booster that you would reccommend that has all these differrent Natural sups in it ..Gaithering all these different things seems like a big hassle.

Just read your thread "Why I think" and hope you can answer these questions I have from it.

1) You mention using Calcium ions, Do my Calcium containing foods supply these? If not where do I obtain them?

2) You said Winny (stanozolol) enhances collagen synthesis, can you tell me how?

3) You said Pro-viron doesn't increase free test but when I had some bloodwork done by my Endo, my Serum SHBG was 10.5nmol/l (13-71 is the UK range). Does this not suggest the Pro-viron had reduced my SHBG, which in turn means I have more free test available. So indirectly Pro-viron does increase free test? Right or Wrong?

type in mesterolone and shbg in pubmed search engine thers a nice study (not sure vitro or vivo study) but shows prov has a stronger affinity than any AAS to SHBG

there are studies showing AR affinity on some famous 'androgenic' steroids arent all that tight either...intersting stuff. just search pubmed many studies on various steroid chemicals.

but once proviron attaches to SHBG competeing with other AAS,,,remember SHBG binds all sex hormones including estrogen,,,so you will have increased free test AND estrogen,,,,if you took methyl test or dbol and if it aromatizes into stronger methyl E2 then you take proviron you will have very strong E2 floating around too....works both ways

Emric, Is there 1 T-booster that you would reccommend that has all these differrent Natural sups in it ..Gaithering all these different things seems like a big hassle.
if your looking at one food
the number one food is whole eggs, egg yolks have the cholesterol you need to maximize natural testosterone production not to mention all the other great things eggs do.

EDED, this is all i found. Is it the correct study?

Relative binding affinity of anabolic-androgenic steroids: comparison of the binding to the androgen receptors in skeletal muscle and in prostate, as well as to sex hormone-binding globulin.Saartok T, Dahlberg E, Gustafsson JA.
It is unclear whether anabolic steroids act on skeletal muscle via the androgen receptor (AR) in this tissue, or whether there is a separate anabolic receptor. When several anabolic steroids were tested as competitors for the binding of [3H]methyltrienolone (MT; 17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-4,9,11-estratrien-3-one) to the AR in rat and rabbit skeletal muscle and rat prostate, respectively, MT itself was the most efficient competitor. 1 alpha-Methyl-5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone (1 alpha-methyl-DHT; mesterolone) bound most avidly to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) [relative binding affinity (RBA) about 4 times that of DHT]. Some anabolic-androgenic steroids bound strongly to the AR in skeletal muscle and prostate [ RBAs relative to that of MT: MT greater than 19-nortestosterone ( NorT ; nandrolone) greater than methenolone (17 beta-hydroxy-1-methyl-5 alpha-androst-1-en-3-one) greater than testosterone (T) greater than 1 alpha-methyl-DHT]. In other cases, AR binding was weak (RBA values less than 0.05): stanozolol (17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha- androstano [3,2-c]pyrazol-17 beta-ol), methanedienone (17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-1,4-androstadien-3-one), and fluoxymesterolone (9 alpha-fluoro-11 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-T). Other compounds had RBAs too low to be determined (e.g. oxymetholone (17 beta-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one) and ethylestrenol (17 alpha-ethyl-4- estren -17 beta-ol). The competition pattern was similar in muscle and prostate, except for a higher RBA of DHT in the prostate. The low RBA of DHT in muscle was probably due to the previously reported rapid reduction of its 3-keto function to metabolites, which did not bind to the AR [5 alpha-androstane-3 alpha, 17 beta-diol and its 3 beta-isomer (3 alpha- and 3 beta-adiol, respectively)]. Some anabolic-androgenic steroids (only a few synthetic) bound to SHBG (1 alpha-methyl-DHT much greater than DHT greater than T greater than 3 beta-adiol greater than 3 alpha-adiol = 17 alpha-methyl-T greater than methenolone greater than methanedienone greater than stanozolol). The ratio of the RBA in rat muscle to that in the prostate (an estimate of the myotrophic potency of the compounds) was close to unity, varying only between about 0.4 and 1.7 in most cases.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 400 WORDS)

PMID: 6539197 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

threads like this are what sets promuscle apart.
now would the addtion of colstrum be good with this as its expensive?
or not needed with the humanafort working on growth factor?

Just wandering if there is anyone out there who has tried Emric's dosing schedule of 50mg of test every second day and if so what kind of results did you achieve?
50 mgs of test every second day would work well for HRT or restoring levels back to a healthy level but more would be needed to make good gains IMO.

50 mgs of test every second day would work well for HRT or restoring levels back to a healthy level but more would be needed to make good gains IMO.

my thoughts as well, but i think i will put it to the test and find out.

emeric, thanks for taking the time to answer everyones questions, this is a great thread.

am i understanding this correctly...

so the frequent dosing combined with all the other reccomended supps such as humanofort and tribulus will provide one with more gains than if i just did 150mgs a week by itself with once a week dosing?

also, this will somehow not shut down my own natural production? ive always thought that any amount of test will shut down natural production??

i understand that i wont look or feel like if i was on 750mgs a week but if i could look "on" and feel "on" without any shutdown or sides that would be the aas holy grail for me.

thanks.

also, this will somehow not shut down my own natural production? ive always thought that any amount of test will shut down natural production??

it will shut you down... don't expect a big difference from once a week dosing. its just a more consistent level. your level won't bounce like it does with once a week dosing... i did this for a while when my doc switched me to subcutaneous testosterone injections but i'm back to once a week. its easier and i feel the same as every other day. the last day of the week i feel a little low but its not a big deal.

Also, the estrogen convesion would be minimum. Yes this is for health purpose.

emeric,
with your test cycle, do you up the doses? do you come off? what if some one use your cycle and wan't to come off after cuple months in cycle? don't you think you will burn out if you didn't take off the gear?

Also, the estrogen convesion would be minimum. Yes this is for health purpose.
My endo has me on 200 mgs of test dep once a week. I generally add another 750 mgs each week when bulking. I bridge or cruise with the 200 mgs per week. I do not have estrogen related problems as of yet but I can see where spacing out dosages would help keep blood levels a little more stable and possibly keep estrogen a little lower or more stable.

However, isn't some estrogen good for heart health and muscle growth? I often feel estrogen gets a bad rap when it's the steroids that convert to estrogen that produce the best muscle gains.

Just a little bump

Just thought I would give this thread a little bump for it's capacity to lead people to some safer cycle options.

TTT for those who are looking for safe use of supplements.....we need to be safer with supplements and really look at some of the chances many are taking and if your not a competive BB is it worth it when you can look good with much less.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131