over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Picture of my client

To concrete guy

Phil does know what he is doing, and has helped a lot of us on here get in better condition and gain size. take a look at this link I made after working with him a few years back when I was still healthy. The changes were dramatic, and happend very fast. Just a couple of months or less, I cant remember. Read the thread, and look at the pics linked on the 2nd page. I was looking better than ever with his help and I had been going it alone for 20 years.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/29288-my-progress-pics-after-having-phils-help.html

Awesome man!!

Phil does know what he is doing, and has helped a lot of us on here get in better condition and gain size. take a look at this link I made after working with him a few years back when I was still healthy. The changes were dramatic, and happend very fast. Just a couple of months or less, I cant remember. Read the thread, and look at the pics linked on the 2nd page. I was looking better than ever with his help and I had been going it alone for 20 years.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/29288-my-progress-pics-after-having-phils-help.html

But concrete guy is like the little kid on your block that when you tell them you won the Mr USA, he says, "let me see your bicep" and "my daddies bigger than you".............

But concrete guy is like the little kid on your block that when you tell them you won the Mr USA, he says, "let me see your bicep" and "my daddies bigger than you".............

man!! i use the beat the fuck out of that kid..well i came in the 3rd at the bill grant classic so there..

I would like to see your pics.........post them you guys and I will post his before pics.

Before? Like way way before when I was awkward?
Okay..you asked for it..

Yeah, my best friend was like that growing up. One day we got into it about that, he kept insisting his dad could kick my dad's ass. So what did I do? I kicked my friends ass. His mommy had to come out and save him. Thing is, today we are still best of friends. He was my best man at our wedding. Maybe you and Concrete guy can become friends!!?

Last edited:
Dont worry Phil, when I am done with the plan I will post BEFORE and AFTER pics.

All that was requested by concrete was a BEFORE picture. Why do you take it as a personal attack?

Huh?

Dont worry Phil, when I am done with the plan I will post BEFORE and AFTER pics.

All that was requested by concrete was a BEFORE picture. Why do you take it as a personal attack?

Personal attack? Me? I took it as an attack? Sorry man, you are confused about something...........anyway, yo talk a lot of smack on here so I was just hoping to see what you got or are you a poser? You are advertising that you are being prepped with a huge banner...........lets see what Alex is working with.........dont be shy. IF you look decent good for you, but if you look I am GUESSING, well, then it is what it is...........

Whoa, now im talking alot of smack???
By agreeing with someone who complemented Aeliop, and bumping a request?? I think you're the one who is confused about something Phil. And if its so easy to post a picture why is it so hard to post a before picture of your client? after youve been requested by multiple members? Dont try to take the spotlight off of yourself and put me on the spot. You tend to be very good at that.

I would like to see your pics.........post them you guys and I will post his before pics.

here- this should settle things for once and for all and end all the bickering between everyone.

you train people and you take LBA's. why not post a pic of what you look like today?

you looked great back in the day when you used your training methods and LBA's, but who is to say that is what you really did back then, or if it is the whole of what you did, you know what i'm saying? i think thats the argument a lot who doubt your claims fall back on- it can't be proven.

posting pics of what you look like today should silence the naysaysers, and put this whole debate that creates so much animosity to an end i would think.

BFU

Really?

here- this should settle things for once and for all and end all the bickering between everyone.

you train people and you take LBA's. why not post a pic of what you look like today?

you looked great back in the day when you used your training methods and LBA's, but who is to say that is what you really did back then, or if it is the whole of what you did, you know what i'm saying? i think thats the argument a lot who doubt your claims fall back on- it can't be proven.

posting pics of what you look like today should silence the naysaysers, and put this whole debate that creates so much animosity to an end i would think.

BFU

I actually have pics on here of me naked.......from 10 months ago.......why not search and find them..........how many pics do I need to keep posting? hahahahhhhh You guys see my pics, then you shut up for 6 months, then you ask me again. Its crazy man, crazy........nothing will silence them.....nothing, but thats just them, its ok, I understand it. I never said I had anything to prove........I kept my mouth shut and won the USA...........I kept my clients sheltered and some even came and posted their results........I think you guys should be looking to prove to ME what you got...........from this angle I have not seen anything yet.

Yes

Whoa, now im talking alot of smack???
By agreeing with someone who complemented Aeliop, and bumping a request?? I think you're the one who is confused about something Phil. And if its so easy to post a picture why is it so hard to post a before picture of your client? after youve been requested by multiple members? Dont try to take the spotlight off of yourself and put me on the spot. You tend to be very good at that.

I knew you were just a poser....and you tend to be very good at that.

We are calling Phil out now? I am not for or against Phil, but he already did post a picture of himself. He is just as massive as ever. In his 40's he will smoke most of the people on this forum, if he got in contest shape. I want to stay neutral here, but calling out Phil? LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
SwolePantherr
NapsGear