over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

There are three thing you need in life to be happy

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Money, Time and Health.

I just want to tell the young and the old people on this board PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider stopping all steroid use and letting your natural test come up or going to an ENDO and let the doctor figure it out if you should get HRT.

And those who have not ever been to the dark side but thinking about it, GET out of here. DONT ever step foot into this world.

And lastly, do not get your health advice from the bros on the board. Dont think for one second that if someone is doing 6 grams you will be ok if you only do 2 grams. or doing AAS alone is ok and not AAS and IGF.

Guys no one knows about your health more than people that are in science. I know some of you guys here dismiss research and doctors like they are small fries, but trust me when you are sitting in that hospital bed looking back at ur past and regretting every shot you put in your body, the bro talk is not going to come to your rescue, it is the health professionals and modern medicine that will be there. And unfortunately they cannot perform miracles.

editt.......

Man your post really came out of no where... Did you recently have a bad experience at the dr with gear or anything? Just curious

Hopefully whatever it is you're going through gets easier...i wouldn't include money in that list. Money usually leads to complications. The happiest people in this world are usually the ones that don't care for material objects.

No..

Bold post, but I very strongly disagree that "Money Time and Health" is all you need to be happy.

I understand where you're comming from if you are in bad health and have abused steroids in the past

Sorry you're having health problems. Good luck with your fight.

God bless

Yeah bro, shallow. Money has absolutely NOTHING to do with real happiness. The happiest people I've ever met were nuns on the Hudson. It's all about God, period. However you interpret God, whatever your own personal Truth is, that's happiness. Finding grace to give and grace to accept. Time, well, that's debatable since we're only allotted a certain amount of it on this earth. Health for sure can lead to happiness. But I'd say, God, Family, and health. Throw in helping people who need help in times of despair i.e. Haiti, or helping those who cannot speak, animals, that makes a big difference to being fulfilled.
Plenty of doctors out there who would agree or disagree with what you've said, but of COURSE the theme should always be- be responsible, whatever you're putting in your body. That seems more moderate than saying "stay away from the dark side completely or else..." cuz plenty of people use responsibly and have no problems.

Money, Time and Health.

I just want to tell the young and the old people on this board PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider stopping all steroid use and letting your natural test come up or going to an ENDO and let the doctor figure it out if you should get HRT.

And those who have not ever been to the dark side but thinking about it, GET out of here. DONT ever step foot into this world.

And lastly, do not get your health advice from the bros on the board. Dont think for one second that if someone is doing 6 grams you will be ok if you only do 2 grams. or doing AAS alone is ok and not AAS and IGF.

Guys no one knows about your health more than people that are in science. I know some of you guys here dismiss research and doctors like they are small fries, but trust me when you are sitting in that hospital bed looking back at ur past and regretting every shot you put in your body, the bro talk is not going to come to your rescue, it is the health professionals and modern medicine that will be there. And unfortunately they cannot perform miracles.

Nobody wants to listen, well a lot do not. Some will, but usually not the ones that need to. Sometimes I get disillusioned when I make my posts on here because I am constantly doubted and treated like I was totally abusing these drugs and never watched my health, and thats far from the truth. I know too much about the human body to be ignorant about these things, and try to come on here and share with members what I know so that they can make a more informed decision about what they should do.

Some just brush me off because I had "bad genetics" for using steroids and thats my whole problem. Some brush me off because they feel I abused the drugs way more than most on here. In reality, Broscience is much more trusted than true medical science in our world of bodybuilding. Medical science is part of the establishment that we rebel against since they do not support our drug usage, and most things they say we ignore because its either just scare tactics or not based on a rigorous double blind study. It doesnt matter how many people suffer serious health problems because of their usage because the link between the steroids and health problems will always be reasoned away as either "abuse" or "bad genes".

Everything in moderation.

You abuse anything, it will cause problems.

Nobody wants to listen, well a lot do not. Some will, but usually not the ones that need to. Sometimes I get disillusioned when I make my posts on here because I am constantly doubted and treated like I was totally abusing these drugs and never watched my health, and thats far from the truth. I know too much about the human body to be ignorant about these things, and try to come on here and share with members what I know so that they can make a more informed decision about what they should do.

Some just brush me off because I had "bad genetics" for using steroids and thats my whole problem. Some brush me off because they feel I abused the drugs way more than most on here. In reality, Broscience is much more trusted than true medical science in our world of bodybuilding. Medical science is part of the establishment that we rebel against since they do not support our drug usage, and most things they say we ignore because its either just scare tactics or not based on a rigorous double blind study. It doesnt matter how many people suffer serious health problems because of their usage because the link between the steroids and health problems will always be reasoned away as either "abuse" or "bad genes".

I think you give great advice, along with some other guys on here. You had a genetic trait plus steroid use and most likely that's why you had your bout with the risks and sides of using gear. I think everyone should be open with their doctors about their use and listen to what the dr. says. Some are more open minded, some not so much. I once had a primary care doctor who, when I told her I used, was like, well ok what doses and I told her and she was like, well, with your medical history and family history I'm not concerned. Then I had a completely opposite discussion with a doctor who refused to treat me anymore once I started using aas. She was so adamant that it would ruin me that she made me feel awful. Bad bed side manner. I think a doctor who is in the know, and has a good bed side manner, is the best to try and find and be honest with when you get your bloods done. If you're going to use, be in tune with your body and be honest with your doctor. Lots of good ones out there, some not so good. Find a good one. I'm blessed to have 2 in my family that I can go to. Both amazing, published, world renowned, and they don't judge me or yell at me, they just warn me to be wise, and support all I do to remain healthy while using aas.

I think you give great advice, along with some other guys on here. You had a genetic trait plus steroid use and most likely that's why you had your bout with the risks and sides of using gear. I think everyone should be open with their doctors about their use and listen to what the dr. says. Some are more open minded, some not so much. I once had a primary care doctor who, when I told her I used, was like, well ok what doses and I told her and she was like, well, with your medical history and family history I'm not concerned. Then I had a completely opposite discussion with a doctor who refused to treat me anymore once I started using aas. She was so adamant that it would ruin me that she made me feel awful. Bad bed side manner. I think a doctor who is in the know, and has a good bed side manner, is the best to try and find and be honest with when you get your bloods done. If you're going to use, be in tune with your body and be honest with your doctor. Lots of good ones out there, some not so good. Find a good one. I'm blessed to have 2 in my family that I can go to. Both amazing, published, world renowned, and they don't judge me or yell at me, they just warn me to be wise, and support all I do to remain healthy while using aas.

Yes! There are good doctors out there and they can be found. If you get one that wont accept your lifestyle, as long as its a sane one, then find a new doc. I had to dump one too because of bad bedside manner. As far as knowing when your lifstyle(use of AAS) is sane or not, that can be tricky. Whats sane to one person is not sane to another. With how some of us use the drugs any doctor should flip out, and in that case you have to hope that the patient comes to their senses.

Yes! There are good doctors out there and they can be found. If you get one that wont accept your lifestyle, as long as its a sane one, then find a new doc. I had to dump one too because of bad bedside manner. As far as knowing when your lifstyle(use of AAS) is sane or not, that can be tricky. Whats sane to one person is not sane to another. With how some of us use the drugs any doctor should flip out, and in that case you have to hope that the patient comes to their senses.

Maldorf, you got my pm. My inbox was acting up..

And I am SO lucky like I've said I have 2 amazing cardiologists I can talk to day or night whenever I want! My primary care I have at the moment is a total, well, bitch. She is VERY conservative and totally berates me. I pulled some muscles in my lumbar pretty badly, nothing was torn but I was in agony for a week and she refused to give me a mild pain killer because she said I'd "abuse it". WTF? I've been clean for ages and my psych even told her that. But nope, I got nothing and instead relied on Advil and ice. It was awful. I have no intentions of abusing ANYTHING. I'm too damn educated, like you Maldorf! I'm not the dumb kid I was 10 years ago. So I'm looking for a new primary care. It's kind of satisfying though when my bloods come back so perfect I'm like yeah whatchoo gonna say about that huh? LOL oh well.

True happiness resides in One Person

Last edited:
bodybuilding is a horrible, unhealthy sport. but it makes me happy!

And I am SO lucky like I've said I have 2 amazing cardiologists I can talk to day or night whenever I want! My primary care I have at the moment is a total, well, bitch. She is VERY conservative and totally berates me. I pulled some muscles in my lumbar pretty badly, nothing was torn but I was in agony for a week and she refused to give me a mild pain killer because she said I'd "abuse it". WTF? I've been clean for ages and my psych even told her that. But nope, I got nothing and instead relied on Advil and ice. It was awful. I have no intentions of abusing ANYTHING. I'm too damn educated, like you Maldorf! I'm not the dumb kid I was 10 years ago. So I'm looking for a new primary care. It's kind of satisfying though when my bloods come back so perfect I'm like yeah whatchoo gonna say about that huh? LOL oh well.

Yeah. I once had a primary care doc ask me if I wanted him to test me for AIDS!! He figured I was probably sharing needles or some shit. Give me a break!!! Dumped him and found someone good.

Yeah. I once had a primary care doc ask me if I wanted him to test me for AIDS!! He figured I was probably sharing needles or some shit. Give me a break!!! Dumped him and found someone good.

WTF? That's obnoxious! I would have filed a malpractice claim. That's fucked up. At least the bitch I see now hasn't gotten THAT far, but she treats me like I'm some dumb ignorant sob and I can easily guarantee I could treat her patients far better than she does. Her training SUCKED wherever she went. And she obviously is NOT following the Hippocratic Oath. You don't leave a patient in mega pain and do nothing for them because you ASSUME they're going to abuse a medication. I very clearly told her, feel free to call my psych and she will vouch for me I am in NO WAY abusing medications. She refused to call my psych. THANK GOD my psych appreciates the fact that I know a lot about human and animal medicine and is open to suggestions I have that I've researched. The BEST doctors are always willing to hear you out. I ALWAYS go in with my folder of information that I've downloaded, etc whenever I'm having a health issue and have my list of questions ready so I don't forget any. You gotta utilize every minute you can with the dr because they are often on tight schedules and are very quick to move on unless you keep them engaged.

WTF? That's obnoxious! I would have filed a malpractice claim. That's fucked up. At least the bitch I see now hasn't gotten THAT far, but she treats me like I'm some dumb ignorant sob and I can easily guarantee I could treat her patients far better than she does. Her training SUCKED wherever she went. And she obviously is NOT following the Hippocratic Oath. You don't leave a patient in mega pain and do nothing for them because you ASSUME they're going to abuse a medication. I very clearly told her, feel free to call my psych and she will vouch for me I am in NO WAY abusing medications. She refused to call my psych. THANK GOD my psych appreciates the fact that I know a lot about human and animal medicine and is open to suggestions I have that I've researched. The BEST doctors are always willing to hear you out. I ALWAYS go in with my folder of information that I've downloaded, etc whenever I'm having a health issue and have my list of questions ready so I don't forget any. You gotta utilize every minute you can with the dr because they are often on tight schedules and are very quick to move on unless you keep them engaged.

Yes, too many now are motivated by the allmighy dollar and need to rotate patients in and out of those rooms as fast as they can. there are some issues there with health insurance that make that even worse.

If I were you id look for a new doc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity