over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mariusz Pudzianowski...

Bionic

Kilo Klub Member
... Just got exposed for the fraud that he is. Tapping because of punches??? Really?! WAR MAINE-IAC!!!

Isnt that like one of the most UN-respected things to do is to tap out from punches? Like an unwritten rule in MMA not to do.

... Just got exposed for the fraud that he is. Tapping because of punches??? Really?! WAR MAINE-IAC!!!

I wouldnt call him a fraud. I just wouldnt call him a mixed martial artist.

You won't win any fans taps to punches, especially in face guard...lol

More disrespectful that he left the ring crying instead of giving respect to Tim, etc than tapping to punches.

I found the fight but it has no sound. I think some polish dude taped it and put it on some utube. **broken link removed**

**broken link removed**.
WORCESTER, Mass. -- Both Tim Sylvia and Mariusz Pudzianowski limped into a post-fight news conference with iced legs following their “Moosin: God of Martial Arts” pay-per-view main event clash Friday. Both also wore smiles on their faces as Pudzianowski slapped Sylvia’s hand, though the Polish strongman sat stern-faced while a translator told him what was being said.

“I felt very confident for this fight,” Sylvia said. “What I’ve been telling people, it would be like entering a strongman competition against this man. No chance in hell.”

Through a translator, Pudzianowksi said he’ll take about two weeks off and return to the drawing board.

“I am still learning, this is the learning curve for me,” he said. “I took the risk. … You guys will hear about me for sure.”

Pudzianowski, who is now 2-1, cited lack of conditioning for a rather abrupt second-round tap to Sylvia’s strikes on the ground.

“I knew I could possibly prolong the fight for a little bit longer, but because of my conditioning, or lack of conditioning, I decided there was really no sense to do it, point to do it,” he said. “The conditioning was by far the deciding factor for me in not continuing to fight.”

Sylvia said he thought the audience in the DCU Center, packed with Polish, “was a little of a hostile crowd to be honest with you.”

“I consider myself something of a legend in MMA and I go out there and … I see Polish guys screaming at and yelling his name,” he said. “Fortunately the fight went the way I wanted it to go. … He went a minute 15 seconds longer than I thought he was going to.”

Last edited:
A Message to Mariusz from Shaq...

Stick to what you're good at

Attachments

• kazaam-frnt.jpg
    kazaam-frnt.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,136
Hopefully he takes this as a sign, and never steps in that ring again. He really has no business being in there. Like the others said, stick to what youre good at.

Bionic, fraud, really? Come on, this is his 3rd fight and he has no cardio, be a little kinder, he's no fighter and im sure this fight taught him that.

Everyone is talking smack about Pudj, but how about Silvia??? He fought like crap. The only reason he looked half way decent is because Pudj gassed and is enexperienced. Tim looks like shit also. He weighed in at 305lbs. That's ridiculous because obviously he's not a solid 300lbs. Considering the guy use to fight at 260 in the ufc, cmon!

Granted all the knees and fists didn't help, but I'm thinking he just couldn't breathe. That was the reason he tapped.

I still think he has a lot of potential in this sport. People will give him shit because he tapped on some punches but really, I don't think anyone should really hate on him for doing that.

Im willing to bet that if any of you were getting the shit beat out of you, there will be a point where you say enough is enough, and go into protection mode vs. fighting back... In this competition, the extreme end of protection mode (which is an option) is tapping . His thought process was the lacked the conditioning, and would likely not win. So do I keep getting the shit beat out of me, from a guy who basically out smarted me (and go back to the drawing board), or do I keep going and risk serious injury?

You have to look out for number 1 in your life to an extent...

Tapping to punches is not so strange, if you have gassed like mariusz... and you cant do shit anymore, and someone is pounding you in the face, are you just gonna take it until you are Koed, or if you dont get Koed, just take punishment and maybe make serious injury to the brain?? Fuck that, that will only bring useless damage.

Are you telling me the only way is to go about it like Enson Inoue vs Igor Vovchanchyn a long time ago, Enson has that "I NEVER TAP" thing going on, well Igor pounded his head for half an hour straight or some shit like that.

Enson had multiples bleeding in the brain after that and almost died.

Oh, that is the way to do it huh? Fuck it, if you want a career doing this you know when its smart to tap.

And yeah, Mariusz has a lot to learn, but he knows it, he is a man that like challenges,,, and i respect him.

And if he would have won over Tim it would have been CRAZY and unbelievable. Tim has done a lot in MMA, and altough i dont like his style he is dangerous and a top figther, who have ONLY LOST to other guys at the TOP. (Except Ray mercer, but he is a expert boxer that landed the KO, no shame there)

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner