over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mariusz Pudzianowski

BigJB

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Would love to see this guy get on a bodybuilding stage. Would be one of the hardest, grainiest physiques ever seen after so many years of brutal, heavy training. What do you guys think?

**broken link removed**

Not sure about bodybuilding he is def. not your ordinary strong man. Everytime I watch him on WSM, I am throughly impressed by his strength, performance as well as his physquie. Either way he is very impressive.

Would love to see this guy get on a bodybuilding stage. Would be one of the hardest, grainiest physiques ever seen after so many years of brutal, heavy training. What do you guys think?

**broken link removed**

I've alway's thought the same thing.He can obviously handle a little bit of gear;). He's got impressive wheels too! Not saying he'd go pro, but with the right trainer, and diet, I'm sure there would be a place for him on someones stage.

I've alway's thought the same thing.He can obviously handle a little bit of gear;). He's got impressive wheels too! Not saying he'd go pro, but with the right trainer, and diet, I'm sure there would be a place for him on someones stage.

Nah waist far too large, he would make Markus and Jay at there blockiest look like Arnold.

I don't know about body building, but he's definately impressive. I'm curious to see how he does with MMA.

Nah waist far too large, he would make Markus and Jay at there blockiest look like Arnold.

first look thought same thing but then i would like to see what his waist would look like without the few inches of love handles on each side...he got decent abs but bad handles which make up the wide look

first look thought same thing but then i would like to see what his waist would look like without the few inches of love handles on each side...he got decent abs but bad handles which make up the wide look

Agree!!! We can't judge his waist on his off-season, on the day onstage is the only day we could make an assessment on his waist, and he has not done a diet to step onstage...Just saying!

Great fight!

You can see in the video he was kicking the guy so hard that he nearly knocked him off his feet! Extremly pwerful!

I would love to see how he would do after training with one of the top mma coaches for a while. The mans power is awesome.

You can see in the video he was kicking the guy so hard that he nearly knocked him off his feet! Extremly pwerful!

Strong for sure! Want to see him in real mma here in the states! Would not want him punching me in the face like that, WOW!!!

i watched this weekend on espn WSM comp.even my girl said he looks like no powerlifter she's ever seen and why he doesn't compete.even with a slightly blocky waist i think he'll do alright.the dude is not human.

I don't think he would have to change a thing about his training, just hire a good prep guy 12 weeks out from a show and go from there. His physique is quite complete, no obvious weakness outside from the waist, which i think would be fine after a good prep. He obviously stores the majority of excess fat there.

i wouldnt wanna get in the ring with him lol. But then again im not a trained MMA fighter....

Did you see the ref TRYING to pull him off that dude? lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner