over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mariusz Pudzianowski...

At least Pudz gave it a shot, clearly he will never be a good mma fighter though. Sylvia did look pretty out of shape, but in the UFC he fought at 265 and usually entered the cage around 280, so he wasn't super out of shape. I believe he was 330 in the Mercer fight, worst shape I've ever seen him in by far. Pudz needs to go back to strongman, mma is just not for him.

Oh and I agree, its not bad to tap to punches. Clearly he was completely gassed and was just going to take a beating, no point in doing that imo.

Tapping to punches is not so strange, if you have gassed like mariusz... and you cant do shit anymore, and someone is pounding you in the face, are you just gonna take it until you are Koed, or if you dont get Koed, just take punishment and maybe make serious injury to the brain?? Fuck that, that will only bring useless damage.

Are you telling me the only way is to go about it like Enson Inoue vs Igor Vovchanchyn a long time ago, Enson has that "I NEVER TAP" thing going on, well Igor pounded his head for half an hour straight or some shit like that.

Enson had multiples bleeding in the brain after that and almost died.

Oh, that is the way to do it huh? Fuck it, if you want a career doing this you know when its smart to tap.

And yeah, Mariusz has a lot to learn, but he knows it, he is a man that like challenges,,, and i respect him.

And if he would have won over Tim it would have been CRAZY and unbelievable. Tim has done a lot in MMA, and altough i dont like his style he is dangerous and a top figther, who have ONLY LOST to other guys at the TOP. (Except Ray mercer, but he is a expert boxer that landed the KO, no shame there)

Figures you would make a statement like that, because you dont know what the fuck your talking about. He will never be a good mma fighter, because he is too old, and became involved too late. But im sure he appreciates your respect..dumb ass

I enjoyed it

A real mma fighter against a wanna be. Pudz can continue to improve but like someone else said he is unlikely going to be a threat to any heavy weights anytime in the near future. But Finally a confidence booster for Silvia. These 300 lb dudes never put on any moderately entertaining performance. I believe most people simply hope for a decently matched first round. Good to see them doing what they enjoy. Youtube saved me the $35 !!

A real mma fighter against a wanna be. Pudz can continue to improve but like someone else said he is unlikely going to be a threat to any heavy weights anytime in the near future. But Finally a confidence booster for Silvia. These 300 lb dudes never put on any moderately entertaining performance. I believe most people simply hope for a decently matched first round. Good to see them doing what they enjoy. Youtube saved me the $35 !!

Youtube! Why not watch it live for free? I feel sorry for anyone that paid to watch that ppv.

Main Entry: fraud
Pronunciation: \ˈfrȯd\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English fraude, from Anglo-French, from Latin fraud-, fraus
Date: 14th century
1 a : deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right b : an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick
2 a : a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : impostor; also : one who defrauds : cheat b : one that is not what it seems or is represented to be
synonyms see deception, imposture

Although he claims to be and is represented as such, he is NOT a mixed martial artist. Period. And despite what you all say it is NOT alright to tap to strikes. When you fight, you have to expect to get hit. Not turtle up and tap and show just how illegitimate you really are. Let the guy pounding you take your back. Take the blows an wait for the ref to stop it. Leave an arm hanging out to get caught. Play dead. Anything is better than just giving up. I can't believe some of you would be cool with that. Once again, mediocrity is accepted. This just makes me appreciate real fighters even more.

Fight video

I found the fight but it has no sound. I think some polish dude taped it and put it on some utube. **broken link removed**

Thanks for the video. It looked like the polish guy got off to a good start with a takedown and the clinch and some leg kicks and that was it . I dont think he landed a single punch in the standup , it was all Slyvia ....

Where are all those guys that hyped Mariuz up so much that even Fedor wouldnt have stould a chance, lol! Where is all the people that were getting so exited about Brock vs Mariuz? Brock is also shit btw.

Where are all those guys that hyped Mariuz up so much that even Fedor wouldnt have stould a chance, lol! Where is all the people that were getting so exited about Brock vs Mariuz? Brock is also shit btw.

I think we will may find this out real soon when he fights Carwin, but Lesnar probably stands a better chance than most of the guys Carwin has fought.

Last edited:
I think we will may find this out real soon when he fights Carwin, but Lesnar probably stands a better chance than most of the guys Carwin has fought.

Man I cant wait!

Main Entry: fraud
Pronunciation: \ˈfrȯd\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English fraude, from Anglo-French, from Latin fraud-, fraus
Date: 14th century
1 a : deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right b : an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick
2 a : a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : impostor; also : one who defrauds : cheat b : one that is not what it seems or is represented to be
synonyms see deception, imposture

Although he claims to be and is represented as such, he is NOT a mixed martial artist. Period. And despite what you all say it is NOT alright to tap to strikes. When you fight, you have to expect to get hit. Not turtle up and tap and show just how illegitimate you really are. Let the guy pounding you take your back. Take the blows an wait for the ref to stop it. Leave an arm hanging out to get caught. Play dead. Anything is better than just giving up. I can't believe some of you would be cool with that. Once again, mediocrity is accepted. This just makes me appreciate real fighters even more.

Lol, if mediocrity is what comes between me and possibly not getting another pay check (or having another day of health), I'll take the mediocrity... If you're not ready, bow out. Your health, and smarts are what will likely take you through another day, not pride... Both a punch and a hold hurt... One punch can fracture a skull, and a hold can break a limb... With this thought process, should I wait till my limb breaks instead of tapping? The next punch could land a potentially fatal blow... If Im winded, extremely tired, and there is no energy in the tank, should I just let him pound me in the face because it's not ok to tap when Im getting hit?

Im not saying this guy will be anything special. But he's smart enough to know when he's been beat...

Lol, if mediocrity is what comes between me and possibly not getting another pay check (or having another day of health), I'll take the mediocrity... If you're not ready, bow out. Your health, and smarts are what will likely take you through another day, not pride... Both a punch and a hold hurt... One punch can fracture a skull, and a hold can break a limb... With this thought process, should I wait till my limb breaks instead of tapping? The next punch could land a potentially fatal blow... If Im winded, extremely tired, and there is no energy in the tank, should I just let him pound me in the face because it's not ok to tap when Im getting hit?

Im not saying this guy will be anything special. But he's smart enough to know when he's been beat...

The ref should have stopped the fight before he tapped out, the ref would have known how gassed out he was better than anybody else and you can see that Mariuz almost dived to the floor, he clearly had enough, good job that Tims not really a "grounder and pounder" type of guy or Mariuz would have been out cold.

Hey wolf where ya been ? Just when we were agreeing on things here you go posting brock is shit. if that is what you think ok, but dont put him in Mariuz's league..cmon now. Brock is going to put carwin down..fo sho my man. good to see ya by the way

LM be the 1st to say I FUCKING CANNOT STAND LESNAR...everything about him. But unfortunately the asshole is no fraud. Very good wrestler who has beaten both Mir and Randy conclusively. Cannot put him in the same category (unfortunately). The guy is an elite wrestler, I do wonder about his conditioning but unfortunately no one has tested it yet. Would love to see Carwin, Fedor or anyone for that matter kick his arrogant ass, but so far he has done what he had to against the opponent in front of him. The guy is freaky explosive and his technique is pretty tight. I would love to see him get ko'd but let's give credit where it's due.

On a side note I am most happy to see gym freaks get their assess handed to them since they seem to think that benching 400+ makes them the shit in a fight (some of the hardest punchers pound for pound look like they are aneroxic). In boxing think of guys like Hearns as a welterweight, Julian Jackson as a light middle...tall for their class, lanky with some muscle but could drop a truck.

You missed my point. If you're worried about what damage a punch might do to you, don't pose as a professional MMA fighter. If you can't take a punch or are worried how much they hurt , don't pose as a professional MMA fighter. No MMA school that I've ever attended (or heard of) teaches you to tap when you're receiving strikes. I'm not saying you shouldn't tap if getting choked or when caught in an armbar or other submission hold. But you DO NOT TAP due to strikes or because you're tired. That's just pathetic. AAMOF, I witnessed Sylvia get his forearm SNAPPED and was game to keep fighting. LOL! Herb Dean looked like he was gonna barf. Say what you will about him but he has heart and never quit. ¡No Más! Puh-lease.

Last edited:
LM be the 1st to say I FUCKING CANNOT STAND LESNAR...everything about him. But unfortunately the asshole is no fraud. Very good wrestler who has beaten both Mir and Randy conclusively. Cannot put him in the same category (unfortunately). The guy is an elite wrestler, I do wonder about his conditioning but unfortunately no one has tested it yet. Would love to see Carwin, Fedor or anyone for that matter kick his arrogant ass, but so far he has done what he had to against the opponent in front of him. The guy is freaky explosive and his technique is pretty tight. I would love to see him get ko'd but let's give credit where it's due.

On a side note I am most happy to see gym freaks get their assess handed to them since they seem to think that benching 400+ makes them the shit in a fight (some of the hardest punchers pound for pound look like they are aneroxic). In boxing think of guys like Hearns as a welterweight, Julian Jackson as a light middle...tall for their class, lanky with some muscle but could drop a truck.

^^^+1^^^^

Well, it is his fault for not being in shape, yeah, but he had no hope he was completely gassed. What is the point of just taking a beating, the dude was turning purple, he had nothing to offer. Now tapping to strikes because they don't "feel good" is bad, I agree, but if you are gassed and have nothing to offer than why take a pointless beating?

He is obviously carrying too much weight for his size. There is noway someone so muscular can have great endurance. You can even see it in the bigger heavy weight boxers, and they get gassed sometimes. I remember how Vladimir Klitchko gassed him self serveral times and lost to some pathetic fighters. He has since changed his strategy.

I also wonder just how healthy his heart must be.

Don't know why he tapped maybe just gassed and thought he was not going to get out from Sylvia when on the ground and didn't want to take any added chance of getting hurt knowing he was going to loose. He did appear to have a chin after taking some shots from knees.

Pudz did impress me he made it to second round and did take Sylvia down easy in the first few minutes. He just has way to much muscle to be a conditioned fighter to ever go 5 rounds. It uses up a lot of oxygen.

I suspected Sylvia to win, but he did not impress. With his experience and punching power I though he was going to knock Pudz out the first few minutes and he did not.

They should have Pudz and Kimbo fight. They are both knew to MMA, well known, big muscular guys who gas easily.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity