over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 Statement / 2 ?'s

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
Statement

Anadrol is simply amazing...About 3.5 months ago I weighed 259 lbs and was on 1 gram of Test Cyp..Today I weigh 227 lbs and have been on 300 mgs of test (HRT for me) since starting my cut..About 3 weeks ago I got plain got tired of the decrease in strength since the cut and started 50 mgs of Drol per day.. Well today was Chest and Shoulders..Wouldn't you know it my strength was almost back to where it was before the cut..Wow is Drol amazing.

Questions..

1) Do weighted Dips work the traps?

2) Today my last exercise was the Trap Bar working Traps..On my for lift which was a warm up I felt my left lat feel like it pulled and then came the pain..That was my first and only lift and stopped right on the spot..Did I possible tear a lat muscle and or is it possible to tear a lat doing lifts with a trap bar?

Are you taking anything to stimulate collagen synthesis?

To tear something on a warm-up is not good & MAY signal collagen suppression due to other AAS. Drol will make your muscles stronger than hell, but if your tendons/ligament give out, then there's no progress.

Although EQ is annectdotally reported to aid collagen synthesis, I can't find any research to back up common reports from people who have tried it. I have seen studies proving Deca & Var to be effective at increasing collagen.

Are you taking anything to stimulate collagen synthesis?

To tear something on a warm-up is not good & MAY signal collagen suppression due to other AAS. Drol will make your muscles stronger than hell, but if your tendons/ligament give out, then there's no progress.

Although EQ is annectdotally reported to aid collagen synthesis, I can't find any research to back up common reports from people who have tried it. I have seen studies proving Deca & Var to be effective at increasing collagen.
No but my protein intake has been way down to no appitite. This was my last lift..I was a lot stronger today I would imagine from the Drol kicking in..My first exercise was weighted dips and I was able to use an additional 10 lbs and get 4 extra reps per set going to failure on all sets. Then I went to military presses for 3 sets and as heavy as I could go and again to failure..My 3rd exercise was heavy Flat DB presses for 3 sets and again to failure..I rested for 3 minutes and then went to the trap bar to work Traps..I started with 200 lbs for warm up which is where I always start and on my thoird rep is where I felt a pull in the left lat..I continue for 20 reps and then stopped as the pain came in..Now the pain went away about 15 minutes later and not bothering me right now..Guess I'll find out tomorrow if the lat is ok or not as i work back..

Your sig says your trained by Phil...

Your sig says your trained by Phil...
I used Phil sometime back and still keep in touch with him for diet purpose. I use it as a signature to help promote business for Phil as I consider him a good friend and use the same signature on all sites I belong to..This has help get Phil a few extra new clients here and there..

Word, more the merrier...

Not sure why my edit button is not working..I edit and then the sabe, delete or advance won't work..So I'll repost my answer..

I used Phil sometime back and still keep in touch with him for diet purpose. I use it as a signature to help promote business for Phil as I consider him a good friend and use the same signature on all sites I belong to..This has help get Phil a few extra new clients here and there..

Sometimes I post these question in the event others might run into the same questions or problems and by using the search button may find the answer to their questions...

If no one was to post problems or questions, what good would Pro muscle be? Howwould it help others?

Questions..

1) Do weighted Dips work the traps?

2) Today my last exercise was the Trap Bar working Traps..On my for lift which was a warm up I felt my left lat feel like it pulled and then came the pain..That was my first and only lift and stopped right on the spot..Did I possible tear a lat muscle and or is it possible to tear a lat doing lifts with a trap bar?

Dips might have a very indirect method on the traps...but I would never do them for direct work because to much of the impact on tris/chest and some on the shoulders. I've never felt them in the traps...but that's me.

You did the right thing by stopping the moment you felt the pull/pain. I had a similar "injury" while doing close grip pull downs...different exercise, but like you I felt the pain in my upper right lat...and I stop the moment I felt it, because I knew it wasn't normal.

Also like you, I didn't feel anything afterwards, and when my next back workout came around I thought I would hit it like normal...mistake. Be careful no matter what you're doing...I went back at it like normal and felt some pain in the same area while doing reverse grip pulls...but jacked it up when I went over to do rack deads. Was warming up through 405 and felt something really weird...and then came the pain train. Stopped asap and asked a buddy to rack my weights for me and I left the gym...pissed. I was off for about 3 weeks from my back workouts.

Be careful bro...that's all I'm saying. ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws