over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12 DAYS DNP RASH

rockstar3000

Registered
Hey guys Ive been on dnp for 12 days 5 days at 200 and the last 7 days on 400. today i developed a serious rash covering most of back and chest and traveling to stomach. i took 3 benydryls and used some hydro cortisone cream. why would this just be hitting me now? also. I changed my sweaty-wet sheets every night too. thanks any help will be greatly appreciated!

Hey guys Ive been on dnp for 12 days 5 days at 200 and the last 7 days on 400. today i developed a serious rash covering most of back and chest and traveling to stomach. i took 3 benydryls and used some hydro cortisone cream. why would this just be hitting me now? also. I changed my sweaty-wet sheets every night too. thanks any help will be greatly appreciated!

Did you change anything else in your daily routine? Detergent? Body soap? start taking any medications or new supplements? USUALLY dnp causes a reaction in the first couple days...Look into what you've changed/added in your daily routine since you passed the NORMAL allergy threshold for dnp...

Did you change anything else in your daily routine? Detergent? Body soap? start taking any medications or new supplements? USUALLY dnp causes a reaction in the first couple days...Look into what you've changed/added in your daily routine since you passed the NORMAL allergy threshold for dnp...

Im currently on a cut with a strict diet (not one thing has changed). I have no changed any soap bodywash ect. Im assuming its DNP as nothing has changed. for the past month besides my introduction to dnp 12 days ago.

This happened to me my last run at day 10. Benedryl doesn't work nearly as well as Zyrtec for this. Epsom salt baths decrease the swelling dramatically.

It took me about 10 days to be free of rash breakouts. As soon as one place would go down another went up. This continued until every part of my body got hit at least once (except my palms, soles, face, and junk). The last five days I only broke out from friction (or scratching) on my skin.

DNP

DNP causes a build up of histamines in the body. When running it you should always take anithistamines like Benedryl. You need to take it everyday (night is better it helps you sleep) This happened to me but once I started hitting the antihistamines daily it went away, but you need alot b/c you have alot of buildup. Try 3 Benedryls every 4 hours 3x per day until it clears up. Good luck.

This is pretty common with DNP. Take a daily Allegra, Zyrtec or Claritin from day one. Stop using hydrocortisone cream. It is useless. Topical steroids are for rashes or disease conditions that are either by contact dermatitis (poison ivy, or eczema etc). The rash caused by something like DNP is same as a bee sting or shellfish allergy. It is a systemic condition so topical things dont work. You need to stop/limit is systemically with anti-histamines as mentioned above. Hope that helps.

thanks everyone!! yeahs my chest is fine now but woke up and legs are covered. going to the gym and doing cardio just makes it so much itchier ugh... it was working so well too!

Agreed on the anti-histamines. The good news is that it seems the tolerance to the rash builds pretty quickly and most people only have to deal with one episode of it. Also, you can get an "Anti-itch" cream at the local pharmacy and that may help, somewhat, with the discomfort.

This is exactly what happened to me at first, The rash lasted for a few days then boom, My thyroid swoll up and I broke out into a body full of hives. The good news is I went to the doctor and got a z pack of steroids. They were gone in 2 days but man, That shit was painful! I had hives the size of half dollars on my feet and lips, The rest were like dime size.

As you can see...the experience varies from person to person. I can tell you that the rash can last as few as a couple days to weeks. Everyone is different. I've used DNP on and off for 2 years and I've only had this happen one time. I looked here for answers as well and used antihistamines from day one and still got it. For me it lasted 3 weeks and if you itch it..it gets worse. Welcome to the unexpected with DNP.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity