over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12 week recomp - need advice/help

I looked at the bbing.com contest last year, and was thinking of joining

then I saw that it was tested.. and since I don't cheat, I didn't bother looking into it further.

you are cheating, OP is cheating, that's the end of the story.

the difference between you and OP (one of many) is that he is a helpful and thoughtful contributor to this site

whereas you, as tenny said, are just looking to get your ego stroked... I remember you last year - posting fucking enormous pictures of yourself one after the other.. in several different threads

fuck... you even posted a pic of yourself in MY thread lmao.

do you seriously not get enough attention?

I admit, I felt kinda bad for you because I thought you were a little slow in the head (I genuinely thought that).

but now I see you're just an attention-grubbing prick.

so seriously, fuck off

I don't think I've ever seen you unload like that....... how's the diet going?

Lmao I'm sorry I had to. I thought this was tennys response at first.

Richiec is a very Respected member on this board...He has given way more than ever taken from anyone...crose maybe you can learn how to humble yourself like him and you might get a lil respect,all you want is want,want,want,and contributed nothing in return so stay off Richiec's thread with your crap...Go "snitch" on someone else in a contest...You should be banned for that...

THE REAPER

Richiec keep up your good work brother, love your transformation...

THE REAPER

Crose, your transformation blows mine out of the water for sure! I decided about 3-4 weeks in that I wouldn't continue with the contest due to feeling like a shit bag for cheating, but would keep trying to transform to support my wife who's in it. 100% natty fwiw

For everyone that commented here I appreciate the kind words. I'm looking for help and guidance and if I can help others (not to get big as I'm a small fry lol) that's why I'm here

I looked at the bbing.com contest last year, and was thinking of joining

then I saw that it was tested.. and since I don't cheat, I didn't bother looking into it further.

you are cheating, OP is cheating, that's the end of the story.

the difference between you and OP (one of many) is that he is a helpful and thoughtful contributor to this site

whereas you, as tenny said, are just looking to get your ego stroked... I remember you last year - posting fucking enormous pictures of yourself one after the other.. in several different threads

fuck... you even posted a pic of yourself in MY thread lmao.

do you seriously not get enough attention?

I admit, I felt kinda bad for you because I thought you were a little slow in the head (I genuinely thought that).

but now I see you're just an attention-grubbing prick.

so seriously, fuck off

I think you need another cheat meal :D

Seriously I feel 100% the same as you just posted. I genuinely thought he was a bit slow and wanted some reassurance. Well he did post about 60 pics in a row and no text :eek: Plus he would go a bit weird and act hurt when guys asked him why he was posting constant pics of himself day after day. I soon realized he is just a bit of a prick and a negative person and just fucking weird. Anyway on with the thread and hopefully he fucks off to bb.com and doesn't come back.

Richie is as good as you can get. I look forward to seeing you transform over the next year. I know he will too ;):D

So here are some pics from Sunday morning after walking my dog and before breakfast

Attachments

• 4-2 back1.jpg
    4-2 back1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 4-2 back2.jpg
    4-2 back2.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 48

Attachments

• 4-2 front1.jpg
    4-2 front1.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 4-2 front2.jpg
    4-2 front2.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 43
Front starting pic and this weekend for reference

Attachments

• trans start front.jpg
    trans start front.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 4-2 front2.jpg
    4-2 front2.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 46
and from the rear

Attachments

• trans start back.jpg
    trans start back.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 4-2 back2.jpg
    4-2 back2.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 31
Looking awesome brother, keep up the good work...Transformation is going great by your pics brother...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Thanks BD! I'm 34 and really have no desire to be walking around as a mass monster. When I was younger, yeah, but with 2 kids and a business to run, I don't have the time to pursue that and really don't want to push the envelope to do it either. I want to be able to do things with my kids I wouldn't be able to if I were larger. I've been a super fat ass and hated it, so now I just want to be "healthy" and be around for my kiddos. Don't get me wrong, I'm wanting to put on some lean mass, just not 50lbs of it lol
I'll be happy if I can put on 10-15lbs in the next 10 yrs of quality muscle.

I'm taking the slow and steady approach on it. I used to rush things and I ALWAYS got in trouble. I have to be aware of what I'm doing as I'm a recovering addict, so I cannot let this take over the other (more important) aspects of my life. This is for fun, everything else is important

Thanks BD! I'm 34 and really have no desire to be walking around as a mass monster. When I was younger, yeah, but with 2 kids and a business to run, I don't have the time to pursue that and really don't want to push the envelope to do it either. I want to be able to do things with my kids I wouldn't be able to if I were larger. I've been a super fat ass and hated it, so now I just want to be "healthy" and be around for my kiddos. Don't get me wrong, I'm wanting to put on some lean mass, just not 50lbs of it lol
I'll be happy if I can put on 10-15lbs in the next 10 yrs of quality muscle.

I'm taking the slow and steady approach on it. I used to rush things and I ALWAYS got in trouble. I have to be aware of what I'm doing as I'm a recovering addict, so I cannot let this take over the other (more important) aspects of my life. This is for fun, everything else is important
Well said brother exactly...I only Powelift and do Meets as a hobby,I can stop anytime I feel necessary and walk away...Like this past weekend was all family time,even with next weekend having a Meet to do I still took the weekend off...Family will always come first,honestly I made that my new addiction brother...I feel you 100%...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Yes Sir

for one.....he trys to help people most of the time by being involved
with the board....hes not looking to be stroked....

all your posts just contain YOU.....to fluff your ego, and have everyone
say how awesome you are....

so why didn't you post your pics when you started in Jan...???

you would gotten better feed back.....you just look like a douche
looking for someone to stroke you...

we don't really do that......stay on bodybuilding.com then, if you never
plan to get involved with the board, other than yourself..

:cool:

That was Perfect !!

richiec

You are lookn awesome sir!! keep on truckin .. And right on with the family thought being first.. those actions will pay off greatly down the road.. pro

You are lookn awesome sir!! keep on truckin .. And right on with the family thought being first.. those actions will pay off greatly down the road.. pro

Thanks pro, kids won't be young forever and the gym will always be there

Only reason I posted in your thread was because it was a transformation thread anyhow, I'm done good luck all :)

Good stay out, because if I catch your arrogant ass here again, you can kiss it goodbye on this forum.

Thanks pro, kids won't be young forever and the gym will always be there

wow huge difference!! awesome brother!!:headbang:

Oh because my transformation is better gotcha :)

complete weasel, I just want to slap you, not punch, just a nice bitch slap

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity