over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

14 year old fitness girl from Brazil

I agree each case should be examined individually and the ages would matter. But for example, if it’s a 30 year old hot teacher and a 16 year old kid getting it on during office hours, there is no criminal activity involved, let’s be serious. Just two people having consensual sex with the kid going home and bragging to his friends about it.

This thread got off track lol

but switch the genders and it'd be wrong... right?

Should have read the label...

miscellaneous-worms-can-tin-opening_a_can_of_worms-opening-jfa2492_low.jpg

I think it is the IDEALS of a given society. As men, we hold ourselves to a higher standard.

Also, we blame women for OUR lust.

When the genders are switched in a situation. It is not wrong but looked down upon. But majority of people think black and white. If something isn't right, therefore it must be wrong correct?

Last edited:
Why are people talking about pedophilia on this thread?

Pedophilia is a disease recognized by the World Health Organization as attraction to pre-pubescent children.

The girl on the videos is a teenager, she's not a pre-pubescent child.

Don't confuse something inappropriate or illegal with a disease.

You don't need to worry if you find a teenager with the body of a woman attractive. This is biology. Just don't act on it and you'll be fine.

This is a 16 year old girl.

anna-zak-1.jpg

Of course she's attractive. Now you gonna say I'm a pedophile? No, I'm not... If I told you she was 18 would it be ok to find her attractive? Attraction is biologic, not a norm of society.

Of course we don't wanna hit on girls that are much younger than us or break the law, but give me a break.

Pedophilia is a disease recognized by the World Health Organization as attraction to pre-pubescent children.

Sounds exactly like something a pedophile would say [emoji57]

I was disgusted when I first saw this thread and am even more disgusted now. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Really really depends (mostly on the guy’s age). 16 year old girls aren’t always that innocent. The legal age of consent in most states is 17. The difference between those ages is minuscule. It really had to be judged on a case by case basis. I generally tend to believe in leniency and find that losing your livelihood over this is too harsh. That doesn’t mean I’m saying it’s right, because it’s not. I’m saying the punishment is far too severe.

Last edited:
Sounds exactly like something a pedophile would say [emoji57]

I was disgusted when I first saw this thread and am even more disgusted now. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Not really concerned about how you feel.

It's a word definition, what the dictionary would say, not what a pedophile would say. Learn the meaning of a word then we can discuss the subject.

I do understand folks who have daughters being uneasy about a subject like this, but let's be real about the world for a moment.

And no, I'm not a pedophile. Never been attracted to a child. Nor do I feel attracted to the girl in the video. She's pretty and has a nice body and that's all...

Holy can of worms... Jeesh.

Further supports my argument then.

I wasn't 16 that long ago and believe me, the girls did whatever the heck they wanted, which often entailed dating older guys because they felt they were more like "men." They weren't dating them out of being manipulated, I'll tell ya that much.

Back to the 14 year old fitness model. Yea it's freaking weird and I only looked at 2 seconds of the video bc it made me uncomfortable, but I completely understand all of ALLEX's points. I don't always agree with you but you are pretty rational in this case.

Sorry Rambo, don't get upset.

Why are people talking about pedophilia on this thread?

The girl on the videos is a teenager, she's not a pre-pubescent child.

Don't confuse something inappropriate or illegal with a disease.

You don't need to worry if you find a teenager with the body of a woman attractive. This is biology. Just don't act on it and you'll be fine.

This is a 16 year old girl.

anna-zak-1.jpg

Of course she's attractive. Now you gonna say I'm a pedophile? No, I'm not... If I told you she was 18 would it be ok to find her attractive? Attraction is biologic, not a norm of society.

Of course we don't wanna hit on girls that are much younger than us or break the law, but give me a break.

Exactly, Allex. Anyone who calls a grown man a pedophile because he is attracted to a girl under 18 year of age is spouting off nonsense. Pedophilia, as you said, is defined as someone who is attracted to PREPUBESCENT children...NOT a female of child bearing age! There's a big difference there...or at least there should be!

ONLY in modern society is being attracted to or having sexual relations with someone under 18 yoa considered "wrong", but it was NOT this way in years past. In fact, in virtually every culture going back to the beginning of recorded human history it was considered completely acceptable for a grown man (20's-30's) to marry a girl of ANY age, as long as she was able to bear children...and the parents of these girls would frequently give their daughters away in marriage if they thought the man would be able to care for her. It was NEVER looked down upon and it certainly wasn't considered a mental sickness.

Some women were given away in marriage as early as age 12 (to 30 year old men), but it was largely up to the parents on whether or not their daughter was ready to marry. If she was able to bear children at a very young age (say 11), the parents would often make potential suitors wait a couple more years until they thought their daughter was mentally ready, but it was still VERY common for women aged 12-15 to be given away in marriage. It happened all the time...and it was considered completely normal.

Back then, the divorce rate was extremely low...and the husbands of these women provided for all their physical needs as soon as they were married (this rarely happens today). In return, the women would stay at home, have children, care for them, and take care of the home...and that is something that ANY 15 year old is completely capable of doing when she has all her physical needs being met, especially when these young women had their mothers and other female family members (aunts, etc) to help show them how to raise children. This is where the saying "it takes a village" comes from.

There are many reasons why this type of relationship is not considered OK in society today (at least in this culture), but it has much more to do with the way society works than with biological hard-wiring or what "works best". For a variety of reasons, women today absolutely MUST have a way of financially supporting themselves before marrying, which pretty much cancels out being given in marriage at 14 yoa. If people were still doing this in the U.S today, with today's divorce rate, we would have millions of women completely unable to take care of themselves. Back in the "old" days the divorce rate was much lower...and the women could marry at a very young age, thus ensuring that the family had many children (which was considered VERY important).

Last edited:
Another useful conversation of a group of men talking about what is right and wrong for women to do.

As a high schooler I once had my gay speech teacher coach hit on me. My mother dropped me off at his house for some coaching, man I didn't see it coming. I just told him no though and he forgot about it. That was the end of it. Then about 6 months later he tried it on another boy and he told someone. The teacher was fired the next day and they ran him out of town. He moved to San Francisco with his friend and opened a florist shop.

Another useful conversation of a group of men talking about what is right and wrong for women to do.

But they have no problem telling men what is right and wrong to do.

But they have no problem telling men what is right and wrong to do.

I avoid angry women.

But what strikes me about this thread, is we are talking about women as if they don't have a mind of their own or they lack agency.

But Alex summed it up well. "You don't need to worry if you find a teenager with the body of a woman attractive. This is biology. Just don't act on it and you'll be fine."

That is really what this is about. A 14 year old girl, who will soon be a women, should have a right on how she decides to live her life and we should assume she has the mental capacity to do so.

What makes some men uncomfortable has nothing to do with her.

Last edited:
This country is big and complex. I have lived in Utah and Texas. They might as well be different counties given the massive change in culture.

But i think most of the guys here are afraid of themselves. I have to admit, seeing a 14 year old with a body like that makes me uncomfortable. But it isn't her that is responsible for me being uncomfortable. It has to do with me.

Sometimes we disagree with our instincts or better said, our instincts can scare the shit out of us.

thats how you feel, don't project your self on others

I agree each case should be examined individually and the ages would matter. But for example, if it’s a 30 year old hot teacher and a 16 year old kid getting it on during office hours, there is no criminal activity involved, let’s be serious. Just two people having consensual sex with the kid going home and bragging to his friends about it.

This thread got off track lol

don't matter if its a 16 year old boy or girl, it still wrong, its a 16 year old kid with an immature mind that don't know shit getting with an adult in a position of authority, and if I had a son that was involved I would not be slapping high fives, and it be hell to pay on the teachers end.

I avoid angry women.

But what strikes me about this thread, is we are talking about women as if they don't have a mind of their own or they lack agency.

But Alex summed it up well. "You don't need to worry if you find a teenager with the body of a woman attractive. This is biology. Just don't act on it and you'll be fine."

That is really what this is about. A 14 year old girl, who will soon be a women, should have a right on how she decides to live her life and we should assume she has the mental capacity to do so.

What makes some men uncomfortable has nothing to do with her.

This is one of the points I made in an earlier post. In high school, lots of girls ages 14-18 wanted to date older guys because they wanted to be with men, not boys. These girls chose who they dated or had sex with and were not manipulated into doing so.

don't matter if its a 16 year old boy or girl, it still wrong, its a 16 year old kid with an immature mind that don't know shit getting with an adult in a position of authority, and if I had a son that was involved I would not be slapping high fives, and it be hell to pay on the teachers end.

Well I’m glad you weren’t my father then. I’d give my imaginary son a pat on the back if he slept with a hot teacher. I’d be ashamed if he bullied someone, but not if he had consensual sex. That’s ridiculous to me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131