advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

21y/o NPC Contra Costa champ details his drug/gear and synthol protocol for show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could hear or see Dave's reaction when he sees this.

Like a lot of guys now a days. So proud to look semi big on a shit load of drugs. Proud of that? Great accomplishment??

I agree. What really surprises me is how young he is, 21 yrs old. He has been bodybuilding all of maybe 5 yrs and he is on that much shit. I would hate to see what he will be on in another 5 yrs if he wants to continue growing! Its not unusual to see some older bodybuilders that have been at it for 15+ yrs on that much, but its because they have already exhausted the growth they can get out of lower doses. this kid must have just cut to the chase and gone high dose right away., and probably lifted natural for maybe 1 or 2 yrs. I don't see how he can continue on this path very long.

hes using synthol at 21 omg..genetics are lacking he will never earn a pro card

He looks incredible at 21 and is willing to do whatever it takes obviously. He has a good chance of earning a pro card in his life time if he decides to stick with the sport.

It is disheartening to see someone so young taking that much gear. You really do think you are invinceable when you're that young, but we all find out sooner or later that that isn't true. I understand his desire to be a pro bb, but in the end it all boils down to one thing...genetics. Not massive amounts of gear.

Episode Two on Synthol

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GNtPLM7YmUc&feature=fvwrel]The Untold Truth of Bodybuilding Episode 2 Synthol use - YouTube[/ame]

:yeahthat:

I just watched the whole thing shaking my head. All that to win an overall at a regional show. :banghead:

Probably he just wanted to bring best package he could onstage, no matter what if it is regional show or Mr O show...

Let's be honest...If you would be 21 years old, with a goal in your mind to be your best, you could do anything and everything would you take only 1/4 or whatever 1/part of that? Me personally - I could not. When I was 21 years old I did as much as I could, but could not afford a lot of stuff, now I can afford anything at any dosage but I do not do that, my priorities has changes and I have got other goals.

But the guy looked great and has made dramatic improvements in just one year! He looked as good as his dosage was.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Ok guys this is what I got so far.. To win a regional show I need to..

Test 1500
Deca 800
Eq 800
Tren 950
Winy 100 eod
Clen 80
Proviron 80
Hgh 4iu
Ghrp 250
Adex .25
Letro 2.5
Prami. Start slow!
Mast 950
Synthol 500ml for fun
Primo 400
Lose my sex drive and wear beaters that advertise my aas use.. Oh yea and hire palumbo

lol

I wish I could hear or see Dave's reaction when he sees this.

Well I dont know if you watched the video but bostin stated that dave only did his diet and he did his own drug protocol. I dont know if I believe that to be honest but if its true im sure you would see dave palumbo, rumored to be one of the biggest abusers known in this sport, if he were to watch the video he would just have a huge grin from ear to ear and in his mind he would probably be thinking "thats my boy"

Test 1500
Deca 800
Eq 800
Tren 950
Winy 100 eod
Clen 80
Proviron 80
Hgh 4iu
Ghrp 250
Adex .25
Letro 2.5
Prami. Start slow!
Mast 950
Synthol 500ml for fun
Primo 400
Lose my sex drive and wear beaters that advertise my aas use.. Oh yea and hire palumbo

A friend of mine hired Palumbo supposedly(20 years old). His estrogen is high so this is what he says Palumbo told him to take:

Pramipexole 1 mg a day
Adex 2 mg. a day
Arom 25 mg a day
Novla 40 mg a day
Provien 50 mg a day
Letro 5.0 a day

Does something like this seem normal for Palumbo? And this dude was running 3,000mg of eq about a year ago. Definitely Isn't worried about his health.

A friend of mine hired Palumbo supposedly(20 years old). His estrogen is high so this is what he says Palumbo told him to take:

Pramipexole 1 mg a day
Adex 2 mg. a day
Arom 25 mg a day
Novla 40 mg a day
Provien 50 mg a day
Letro 5.0 a day

Does something like this seem normal for Palumbo? And this dude was running 3,000mg of eq about a year ago. Definitely Isn't worried about his health.

Well thats one way to completely annihilate all estrogen levels...LOL throw the kitchen sink at the problem while youre at it why dontcha LMAO. Letro at 5.0mg per day seems nuts, then you add all the other anti-e's in there... just crazy

JUst curious but does your 3, 000mg equipoise friend have a crazy/highly advanced build?

Last edited:
Well thats one way to completely annihilate all estrogen levels...LOL throw the kitchen sink at the problem while youre at it why dontcha LMAO. Letro at 5.0mg per day seems nuts, then you add all the other anti-e's in there... just crazy

JUst curious but does your 3, 000mg equipoise friend have a crazy/highly advanced build?

Nope, he doesn't. He would yoyo like crazy, gain a shit ton of weight off season, and do extreme diet and cardio pre contest and lose all of it and never gain more than 1lb stage weight. He would do 2 hour long sessions in the stairs a day, plus workouts. On stage at around 170lbs probably

I wonder what his flexed vs unflexed arm measurements are?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

The synthol in every bodypart isn't necessary. And the prams isn't either. But pretty much everything else, is a normal looking contest prep cycle. Should he put it out there on YouTube? Well, no, but he's not doing anything anyone else isn't.

His doses dont seem crazy high to me. Seems mediocre compared to what I have seen from guys on the boards who I shall not name, some who many of you look up to and/or admire physique-wise. For his level of development and winning the contra costa (which is a pretty large northern california show) I would say his doses seem typical for someone who isnt a hyper responder to drugs.

*flame suit on*

Test 1500
Deca 800
Eq 800
Tren 950
Winy 100 eod
Clen 80
Proviron 80
Hgh 4iu
Ghrp 250
Adex .25
Letro 2.5
Prami. Start slow!
Mast 950
Synthol 500ml for fun
Primo 400

Not trying to take sides here for the low dose warriors of promuscle vs. Bostin but when you list it out like that it just sounds bad. Compounds and specific ancillaries were rotated in and out at certain time intervals... but if you wanted a shopping list for contest prep... then ya there you have it LOL.

HOw many guys on here take 10iu hgh and look nothing close like this kid? Some guys here on promuscle use close to this amount but have never even stepped on a stage. At least he has a goal to reach, which is to win shows. Whether that is a good reason or not is up to whoever wants to criticize. Also worth mentioning is that he did not use slin during prep

Last edited:
Not trying to take sides here for the low dose warriors of promuscle vs. Bostin but when you list it out like that it just sounds bad. Compounds and specific ancillaries were rotated in and out at certain time intervals... but if you wanted a shopping list for contest prep... then ya there you have it LOL.

HOw many guys on here take 10iu hgh and look nothing close like this kid? Some guys here on promuscle use close to this amount but have never even stepped on a stage. At least he has a goal to reach, which is to win shows. Whether that is a good reason or not is up to whoever wants to criticize. Also worth mentioning is that he did not use slin during prep

Hmm..maybe he could lower his dosages.:lightbulb:

Hmm..maybe he could lower his dosages.:lightbulb:

By how much?

30% 50% 75% And achieve the same result? What do you think he could have changed in terms of doses for certain drugs? What compounds do you think were too high or low?

Some explanation would help, other than a vague suggestion with a lightbulb icon next to it which does not contribute a single thing to my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear