advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

21y/o NPC Contra Costa champ details his drug/gear and synthol protocol for show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its incredible How Young His Face Looks But How Old His Body Looks. Seeing As Older Bodybuilders Don't Appear Similar In Their Younger Pictures Is That The Hgh Doing That? McCarver Is Similar.

By how much?

30% 50% 75% And achieve the same result? What do you think he could have changed in terms of doses for certain drugs? What compounds do you think were too high or low?

Some explanation would help, other than a vague suggestion with a lightbulb icon next to it which does not contribute a single thing to my thread.
It's incredibly likey he could reduce a lot of what he takes though the use of a lil slin. The exact percentages would always be a unknown variable. The light bulb was because that is not news to you. You already knew this.

I've known him for a while now and speak to him quite often, and 2 things about him. He goes balls to the wall in anything he does, and number 2 he is very honest. I spoke to him about saying the truth regarding drugs, his answer was, if someone asked him how he gained 30lbs stage weight in a year, he wasnt willing to lie and say it was because he upped his carbs by 200g, like MANY MANY MANY people.

He's also not afraid to eat off-season, the guy gets nasty big/fat/bloated. He cuts up very well and easy. I dont know what gear protocols other people run for these shows, but i would hazard a guess from past experience, its about the same as every other person out there, unless they are genetically gifted

By how much?

30% 50% 75% And achieve the same result? What do you think he could have changed in terms of doses for certain drugs? What compounds do you think were too high or low?

Some explanation would help, other than a vague suggestion with a lightbulb icon next to it which does not contribute a single thing to my thread.

Oh, and good find. I did enjoy it. I'm saving it now.

i agree, something bad is going to happen to this kid. getting in trouble with the law or health issues seem to be in his future. if i promoted a show i wouldn't care much for winner of show going online and bragging about his drug regimen. willing to bet he nicknamed himself big daddy too

See the part that i highlighted. That is the handle of his instagram account.

**broken link removed**

Your guess was way too good. You had to have known.

I've known him for a while now and speak to him quite often, and 2 things about him. He goes balls to the wall in anything he does, and number 2 he is very honest. I spoke to him about saying the truth regarding drugs, his answer was, if someone asked him how he gained 30lbs stage weight in a year, he wasnt willing to lie and say it was because he upped his carbs by 200g, like MANY MANY MANY people.

He's also not afraid to eat off-season, the guy gets nasty big/fat/bloated. He cuts up very well and easy. I dont know what gear protocols other people run for these shows, but i would hazard a guess from past experience, its about the same as every other person out there, unless they are genetically gifted

I read a lot of the fan to bodybuilder interactions on facebook, especially with npc level bodybuilders and guys who are just hitting the scene. Sometimes I see questions like "how did you gain so much in the offseason? You jumped up 2 weight classes!" And while it is obvious that they probably upped the drugs an enormous amount and probably incorporated some hgh and/or insulin use, they will always say "eating like a horse bro" (which is true probably, it takes a lot of eating big to grow such gargantuan amounts. But it disheartens me when the person asking will think that's all it takes, and then eats himself into a fatass pre-diabetic mess and wonders "what happened?"

so I definitely appreciate the honesty of this kid. but at the same time i'm thinking, this guy has got to be crazy to be spilling the beans like this to the general public. bostin answers questions regarding his gear and hgh and insulin usage on his facebook comments LOL! "yeah i'm about to hop back on and get big again!" "nah i dropped the hgh from 4iu hgh to 2iu now" "on hcg and clomid now"

brutal honesty

Ok guys this is what I got so far.. To win a regional show I need to..

Test 1500
Deca 800
Eq 800
Tren 950
Winy 100 eod
Clen 80
Proviron 80
Hgh 4iu
Ghrp 250
Adex .25
Letro 2.5
Prami. Start slow!
Mast 950
Synthol 500ml for fun
Primo 400
Lose my sex drive and wear beaters that advertise my aas use.. Oh yea and hire palumbo
you think that is a alot? Most of you are blaming this guy, but what about the ones arround who takes more just for "fun" and looks like sh1t? for his look-body his dosages are not that high, I was expeting more than that, 1-2g test is very common, tren was used only for weeks and at 950 was last few, deca only 4 weeks, eq 6 weeks etc, gh very little by todays standarts, winny primo, too. I do not see here shitload of drugs, at least he looks good for this dosage and I could not say this about some of the persons and cycles I see on internet

In all honesty, I know guys that look better than this kid on 400mg of test alone.

In all honesty, I know guys that look better than this kid on 400mg of test alone.

The kid on 400mg test will live longer than kid on 3g! Being big is not always healthy. Dickheads never learn! When things go wrong its too late.

Hope he isnt worried about a real job one day. I dont think companies are going to be looking for someone that posts videos about his illegal drug use.:banghead:

It may be hard to believe if you grew up in a location where people don't have the greatest genetics. (Not saying it's your case).

I grew up in a city where 85% of the population is of African descent mixed with Indians and white Portuguese. The Portuguese bought the strongest slaves they could find to work in the sugar cane fields.

These guys get to 210, 220, ripped by loading trucks of soybeans and bananas and eating rice, beans and cheap cuts of meat. Never entered a gym, some don't even know what gear is. Some sign documents with their thumbprints.

The kid in the video looks all deformed from synthol. His arms don't look natural at all... Under developed legs too... To each their own, I guess...

Last edited:
This kind of scares me only because I'm hoping to do my first show in exactly one year and I refuse to do anything close to the amounts of gear he used. Then again, my intentions are not to be a pro bber, but rather do it for the experience. Can one still present a reasonable physique without using so much drugs?

People complain that competitors are lieing all the time about what they use.

This guy is honest n still gets grief. It's a no win situation. Why do people care so much if he could of took more or less.

It's like me criticising people for spending all there money on cars or clothes n getting into debt. It's none of my business.

Give the lad a break lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370702058.786252.jpg

I know I look nowhere near stage ready, but this was with a relatively crap diet and 400mgs test/week. 5'11 215.

I must say this guy is just not that bright. He can take all the drugs in the world and he'll never be able to make a good living in BB. A pro card is not in his future in my opinion.

depends....

This kind of scares me only because I'm hoping to do my first show in exactly one year and I refuse to do anything close to the amounts of gear he used. Then again, my intentions are not to be a pro bber, but rather do it for the experience. Can one still present a reasonable physique without using so much drugs?

can you go up on stage KNOWING that your competition is taking double or triple what you are? and that severely lowers your chances of placing high.

true story: I was like you once upon a time. I didn't want to use heavy but wanted to be a "bodybuilder" I was on 500mg my first show. didn't place top 5. an old timer smiled and asked what I was running (he could tell I was not on much at all) and I told him. he laughed and said "you have a lot to learn. you wont win many shows if any if you are concerned about your health."

next year I hired a pro and he loaded me up. I took first easily.
years later and now I have health issues and injuries. yay..................
-JS

Last edited:

this right here is why i want to punch this asshole in the face.. he says this and that about his usage and then new or younger competitors or competitive hopefuls think wow i can't get on stage without pumping those doses. and yea i think hes a complete idiot, not saying i am a low dose wizard because im not, but i dont make youtube videos and facebook posts and even instograms about how i slam 1g tren to look OK at a show where nobody else showed up who is anybody and i won.. look at who his competition was he got lucky does nobody check the results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear