mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

21y/o NPC Contra Costa champ details his drug/gear and synthol protocol for show

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow,,he gets shit on for being honest!..lol

Not for being honest...

I think he's getting shit because he doesn't look that good.
If it was Big Ramy talking about 10g of AAS plus 50iu of HGH it'd be pretty cool.
It's a hardcore bodybuilding site. Anyone looking like a hardcore bodybuilder will get praise here.

Someone on 3g of AAS, HGH, insulin and 20ml of synthol per day looking like a gym rat may get some heat.

Not for being honest...

If it was Big Ramy talking about 10g of AAS plus 50iu of HGH it'd be pretty cool.
It's a hardcore bodybuilding site. Anyone looking like a hardcore bodybuilder will get praise here.

Someone on 3g of AAS, HGH, insulin and 20ml of synthol per day looking like a gym rat may get some heat.

so what your saying is he dosent look like a hardcore bodybuilder?So if your already big due to drug abuse you will get praise? looks like a gym rat?,,lol,,how big are you just curious?

Freaks are made through drug abuse, they are not born.

This guy is being honest and gets slated. He does need to up the dose though to at least 6 grams per week to be a pro.

Makes you wonder how open and truthful he will be if and when he ever gets a visit from LE....he's pretty stupid imo....yes, stupid.

How much he uses is one topic, and I could care less about that, but stating openly on a youtube video that you are using illegal compounds is another. Not very bright. You can be truthful without putting yourself and others in danger of getting arrested.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling he will learn this the hard way.

so what your saying is he dosent look like a hardcore bodybuilder?So if your already big due to drug abuse you will get praise? looks like a gym rat?,,lol,,how big are you just curious?

These PM members look 1000x better on similar os smaller doses.

17796d1208480351-phidias-my-gf-i-paris-trip-phidias-compete-fitness-expo-snv30120.jpg

I'm 5.10"/205. Been clean for 4 years. Don't even take vitamins.

Not for being honest...

I kinda agree with you, but I think he looks WAY better than just a gym rat. Your every day gym rat isn't in competition ready shape. The thing that I do agree with is that he takes way too much shit just to look the way he looks and that his physique isn't necessarily impressive over all. I'm not hating on him, but his legs and chest are way behind.

I just feel bad for him bc he is young and most likely has that "it won't happen to me," mentality. Also, if he's already taking that amount to be the size that he is now then I'll bet the farm that his doses will double within the next five years if he attempts to make a legitimate run at becoming a pro.

Oh well, even if someone did try and warn him of the health risks and dangers, I'm willing to bet that he wouldn't listen anyway. Just to see how nonchalant he talks about the large amount of stuff he's on is actually disturbing.

he gets flamed for the doses he runs, yet there's kids on here using just as much. they look like average fat guys and don't even compete.
hypocritical a bit. kids running big a's steroids for BEGINNERS protocol. look at that dosing. for BEGINNERS!
c'mon, man. he's only an asshole for openly admitting drug use.

These PM members look 1000x better on similar os smaller doses.

17796d1208480351-phidias-my-gf-i-paris-trip-phidias-compete-fitness-expo-snv30120.jpg

I'm 5.10"/205. Been clean for 4 years. Don't even take vitamins.

Wow you look like mike1107's twin! Facial hair, facial features, build, height, and everything. Doppleganger for sure...

Props to you if your build is "clean." You clearly have very good genetics! But obviously a guy who has very good genetics wouldn't understand how hard it is for a guy to get built who doesn't have good genetics. Kind of like how the rich kids don't understand poor kid problems.

And yes I totally believe you about the guys weighing 220lbs loading soybeans into a truck. Black genetics as a whole are just clearly superior. It's funny when you see a black guy deny it up and down though, LOL. As if they knew what it's like not being black :p I'm not being racist I'm just saying it how it is, and what everyone else (who isn't black) is thinking.

You want to see bad genetics? try being a short frail asian kid with thin bones. Shit-can genetics for bodybuilding, (size at least) but awesome genetics for mens physique division :D (except for the height part :D)

Last edited:
I wasn't being sarcastic I made a literal list of everything he took over a twelve wk period haha. Seriously medic I agree with u man he's setting himself up for failure. So now what at nationals he going to slam ten g s weekly and when he loses double that?

I know it's Mike and Phidias.

What's with the twin comment? Just trying to make a point that the kid on the video doesn't look that good.

Oh I thought you posted a picture of yourself, lmao.

Mike is known to have godly tier genetics for bodybuilding. Him and I used to be trained under the same guy. Our trainer even made a thread about how insane Mike1107's genetics were on his old forum and for other people to not expect the same result because Mike was in the top 1% of genetics for bodybuilding. Also, I don't know if Mike is known to have used big doses in the past, but he definitely does not sound like a low dose kind of guy and has experience with a lot of compounds... I remember he claimed that he got to a leanish 270lbs without hgh or something astonishingly high like that.

Phidias also has great genetics for bodybuilding as well. But I have no idea what his drug history is. He hasn't posted in a while.

See BOLD

Probably he just wanted to bring best package he could onstage, no matter what if it is regional show or Mr O show...

Let's be honest...If you would be 21 years old, with a goal in your mind to be your best, you could do anything and everything would you take only 1/4 or whatever 1/part of that? Me personally - I could not. When I was 21 years old I did as much as I could, but could not afford a lot of stuff, now I can afford anything at any dosage but I do not do that, my priorities has changes and I have got other goals.

But the guy looked great and has made dramatic improvements in just one year! He looked as good as his dosage was.
**broken link removed**

It is very easy to debate this stuff back and forth on the net and get into pissing contests, not going to do that here and don't mean to at all.

I compliment him in having a goal and doing what he thinks it takes to get there. Not taking that away from him at all.

Me personally, no, I would not do it that way. My goal by 21 years old was to be 250lbs (offseason) and I reached it with far far less drugs and tons of food and hard heavy lifting. No it was not pretty at all, lots of fat and water and bloat, this was 16 years ago when I was not as informed /educated as I am now. I had all the access to any and everything I wanted at the time too, just didn't use a ton of gear. Again this was 16 years ago when 750mg of sust or 3ml (600mg) of test and 1ml (200mg) of deca was considered a decent cycle in my neck of the woods.

I agree he was very conditioned and looked good. But two things I don't see, 1. a dramatic difference in the 1 year, (looking at pics above) especially considering the amount of variety of drugs he is/has used. 2. No I don't think he looks as good as the dosage he used. With 3-4grms of gear, I would expect him to be a much bigger bodybuilder. I understand everyone responds different to gear, not arguing that, but when you say 3-4grms (didn't do the math while watching the video) of steroids, HGH and lots of synthol, you expect to see a lot more when you open up a picture of him. I am not impressed at all with him for the amount of gear he uses.

I am sorry, put his honesty aside, I just think he is a complete TOOL. There is a difference between confidence and arrogants and this kid is all Ego and arrogance in my opinion and I truly think it will catch up with him eventually.

A lot of these younger kids are getting bigger and bigger. Look at Dallas Mccarver. Cant imagine that he isnt juiced to the gills.

Dallas McCarver's diet/training "guru" (John O Reagan the old creepy guy who seems to love picking up young up and comers) is known to put his "athletes" on very high doses. Blasting with "turkey baster" as Doggcrapp would call it.

I'm willing to bet that a lot of the young up and comers like Nick Trigili, Cody Lewis, Nick Medici, Dallas McCarver, just to name a few, are using very high doses. And these are guys are in their early 20's. But having started so early on, perhaps we might see some of these guys on the olympia stage in 10 years who have been blasting hard in their upper teens/early 20's which is increasingly common nowadays.

I mean, big Ramy is 27, and claimed to have trained for only 3 years. Which may imply he has been juicing hard since the age of 24.

As for the example of Shawn Ray, have you noticed he never grew much after winning his pro card at 21? Which leads me to believe he started using very high doses VERY early, like 19-20 y/o

I wasn't being sarcastic I made a literal list of everything he took over a twelve wk period haha. Seriously medic I agree with u man he's setting himself up for failure. So now what at nationals he going to slam ten g s weekly and when he loses double that?

Yeah, I knew you listed out his cycle, but you were being sarcastic about needing that cycle to win a regional show, right? He may have needed it to win that small show, but I'm sure a dedicated bodybuilder with great genetics could win a regional show with less than a gram of total AAS a week. Would you agree? To be clear, I'm not saying that Top 5 national level amateurs could win on a gram of total AAS. I'm just pointing out that the competition is much lower at a local show.

Dallas McCarver's diet/training "guru" (John O Reagan the old creepy guy who seems to love picking up young up and comers) is known to put his "athletes" on very high doses. Blasting with "turkey baster" as Doggcrapp would call it.

I'm willing to bet that a lot of the young up and comers like Nick Trigili, Cody Lewis, Nick Medici, Dallas McCarver, just to name a few, are using very high doses. And these are guys are in their early 20's. But having started so early on, perhaps we might see some of these guys on the olympia stage in 10 years who have been blasting hard in their upper teens/early 20's which is increasingly common nowadays.

I mean, big Ramy is 27, and claimed to have trained for only 3 years. Which may imply he has been juicing hard since the age of 24.

As for the example of Shawn Ray, have you noticed he never grew much after winning his pro card at 21? Which leads me to believe he started using very high doses VERY early, like 19-20 y/o

Very true. Guys who seem to peak early in their lives are most likely to have used HIGH doses in the early days and then dont gain a load from then on.

I know of two top young guys, I wont name them, who in their early 20`s (22-23yrs) were on 4-5g per week with a ton of other stuff - HGH, slin, peps etc. No holding back at all for these guys.

This guy here will be on 5g in a year or two that is for sure, he has that stop at nothing attitude by the look of it.

THe video of Ramy when he was 24, its obvious he juiced but like you said not even close to what he was doing for his transformation to now.

Shawn Ray may have not increased weight as far as the scale goes, but he was most definitely bigger, leaner, drier, and more conditioned in his prime than in the picture that Allex posted. I'm sure that he was using steroids in his late teens as you suggested though. Lee Priest is another guy that comes to mind when I think of pros that got their cards young. I mean Priest was jacked and lean at age 14.

Great genetics and juice:

Sergio+Oliva6.jpg

Great genetics plus juice and HGH:

**broken link removed**

Great genetics plus juice, HGH abuse, some insulin, some synthol:

dorian_yates31.jpg

Great genetics plus juice, HGH abuse, insulin abuse and synthol:

105.jpg

If you look like this on heavy juice, HGH, insulin and synthol you simply don't have it:

**broken link removed**

Allex I noticed that you put a little caption by every picture, but you have no idea what these guys took or how much. I'm not trying to argue with you, but this little guessing game gets so old, especially when guys act so confident that they know what their supplement history is/was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member