mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

21y/o NPC Contra Costa champ details his drug/gear and synthol protocol for show

Status
Not open for further replies.
These PM members look 1000x better on similar os smaller doses.

17796d1208480351-phidias-my-gf-i-paris-trip-phidias-compete-fitness-expo-snv30120.jpg

I'm 5.10"/205. Been clean for 4 years. Don't even take vitamins.

Please tell me how you know those guys take less. I heard otherwise about one of those two guys, won't say who.

I am surprised his tren was only 600mg beginning at week 8. There are people on here taking more than that as they discuss in other threads. So when I heard his cycle I was not overly shocked, but I think for as much as he is taking he should look better perhaps? I agree with other posters that at some point it is going to be absurd for him to go. SO will he need 10gs to get to Olympia type level is he is around 3g for Regional, Nationals 6-7g then Pro 10g? I am sure he does not care because he is chasing his dream - which I totally respect, but it just seems a bit much when you put into perspective. That's my .02 at least on it.

See BOLD

It is very easy to debate this stuff back and forth on the net and get into pissing contests, not going to do that here and don't mean to at all.

I compliment him in having a goal and doing what he thinks it takes to get there. Not taking that away from him at all.

Me personally, no, I would not do it that way. My goal by 21 years old was to be 250lbs (offseason) and I reached it with far far less drugs and tons of food and hard heavy lifting. No it was not pretty at all, lots of fat and water and bloat, this was 16 years ago when I was not as informed /educated as I am now. I had all the access to any and everything I wanted at the time too, just didn't use a ton of gear. Again this was 16 years ago when 750mg of sust or 3ml (600mg) of test and 1ml (200mg) of deca was considered a decent cycle in my neck of the woods.

I agree he was very conditioned and looked good. But two things I don't see, 1. a dramatic difference in the 1 year, (looking at pics above) especially considering the amount of variety of drugs he is/has used. 2. No I don't think he looks as good as the dosage he used. With 3-4grms of gear, I would expect him to be a much bigger bodybuilder. I understand everyone responds different to gear, not arguing that, but when you say 3-4grms (didn't do the math while watching the video) of steroids, HGH and lots of synthol, you expect to see a lot more when you open up a picture of him. I am not impressed at all with him for the amount of gear he uses.

I am sorry, put his honesty aside, I just think he is a complete TOOL. There is a difference between confidence and arrogants and this kid is all Ego and arrogance in my opinion and I truly think it will catch up with him eventually.

Excellent post and I am glad to see you addressed the fact that everyone responds differently to gear. Too many people refuse to believe that, which is ignorant. That being said, many of us would agree he could have looked as good on less if he took it more slowly and didn't want instant results.

Sure, it's just a wild guess...

There's nothing wrong with having a discussion like we all have been having, but like I said the Steroids Jepordy game is getting old. I'm not trying to single you out or insinuate that you're the only that plays the guessing game. I was just speaking in general.

Bostin at 4 days out of the show:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev9iRMMmnT0]Big Daddy B 4 days out - YouTube[/ame]

first time ive seen of this cat. im a fan. where he might lose out on a good sponsor for his willingness to talk about it all it. It is made up for in getting a good fan base. This is the type of shit the "people" want to see and hear its ENTERTAINING!

first time ive seen of this cat. im a fan. where he might lose out on a good sponsor for his willingness to talk about it all it. It is made up for in getting a good fan base. This is the type of shit the "people" want to see and hear its ENTERTAINING!

Really? Because I think jackasses like him give bodybuilding a bad name.

Well here is My opinion, to each their own...those who look better here, maybe have the right to bash, those who looked better at 21...You actually have the right, throw the 1st stone

The only retarded thing I see that this kid did(besides I'm sure not thinking where he'd go from there) was publicly incriminate himself

Best of luck to the kid, trains hard, loads up and won...sacrifice got him his reward

Legal?

From a legal perspective sheer stupidity! You may as well beg LE for a visit. You even told them where to find it.

he turned himself into a dartboard. no thanks...he always sounds sick when he makes a video...

I heard from a reliable source that Bostin Lloyd is teaming up with Mutant/Rich Piana. Bostin is currently undergoing public speaking lessons from Rich, as they are within driving distance of each other. According to Bostin, the next step for him is to get his arms and shoulders several inches larger, while maintaining zero development in his shoulders, lats, or pecs. With the help of multi-level marketing strategies, their goal is to spread truth and honesty in today's fake world of "health and nutrition". Online programs will be offered by both, which include free synthol and insulin programs. Under development is a pre workout intra-nasal powder they're releasing with vasodilation properties, erectile properties, and hallucinogenic properties. The beta testing will be concluded during the after parties of the 2013 Mr. Olympia and should hit the shelves by Christmas. The new product is rumored to be called "Fuck Nutz".

Picture of me winning a regional show, Less then 1000 mg total. My genetics suck, but he is no better at his show with all that juice. Sorry, picture is about 30 years old, but you get the point.

Trust me, he is going no where and will have health problems. ;)

Attachments

• BODY BUILDING PICTURES 003.jpg
    BODY BUILDING PICTURES 003.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 2,781
I heard from a reliable source that Bostin Lloyd is teaming up with Mutant/Rich Piana. Bostin is currently undergoing public speaking lessons from Rich, as they are within driving distance of each other. According to Bostin, the next step for him is to get his arms and shoulders several inches larger, while maintaining zero development in his shoulders, lats, or pecs. With the help of multi-level marketing strategies, their goal is to spread truth and honesty in today's fake world of "health and nutrition". Online programs will be offered by both, which include free synthol and insulin programs. Under development is a pre workout intra-nasal powder they're releasing with vasodilation properties, erectile properties, and hallucinogenic properties. The beta testing will be concluded during the after parties of the 2013 Mr. Olympia and should hit the shelves by Christmas. The new product is rumored to be called "Fuck Nutz".
damn sign me up!,,lol

wow that must have taken you a while.

lmao nice.

He looks incredible at 21 and is willing to do whatever it takes obviously. He has a good chance of earning a pro card in his life time if he decides to stick with the sport.

I agree with this alot of hate going on here,idk why when its the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl