over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

22 year old Andrey Skoromnyy

these young russian bodybuilders seem to burn out rather quickly i remeber all the hyped surronding fedovr and ronnie back in the day never panned out

Definetly one of the more pleasing physiques out there in comparison to the norm nowadays (pure mass monsters).

I dont think his legs are that much off really. In that one picture its more a matter of the angle the photo was taken since it was taken looking down at him.

Lol, after looking at the pic again just realized there's a doping banner above his head.

I wonder what lifts he does for arms. I know it's generics, but still wanna know.

these young russian bodybuilders seem to burn out rather quickly i remeber all the hyped surronding fedovr and ronnie back in the day never panned out

Doesn't surprise me. Training seriously and taking boatloads of drugs constantly from a young age must take a lot out of them.
Even when I was his age, regular cycling and training would lead to burn out now and then, I can't imagine how it is for these kids.

I saw the same thing and chuckled as well. He looks very impressive in his contest photos.

Yeah not too many 22yr olds walking around looking like that i've ever seen, lol. Very impressive

I'd say that this kid gives some credit to the argument against genetics. I looked him up on facebook, he has some pictures of himself before he started training and he was skinny as hell. Not even a wide frame to build on, so to me that means that almost anybody with the right supps, diet, training, money and perseverance could get to this level.

I'd say that this kid gives some credit to the argument against genetics. I looked him up on facebook, he has some pictures of himself before he started training and he was skinny as hell. Not even a wide frame to build on, so to me that means that almost anybody with the right supps, diet, training, money and perseverance could get to this level.

No, not really. Those pics were most likely taken before he was training hard, it does take a few years to pack on that kind of size, I dont care what shit youre taking. Another thing, some people respond much more strongly to steroids than other do, and that too is another genetic factor. We dont all seem to respond as favorably. This kid was born to bodybuild.

now this kid would WIPE THE FLOOR WITH MCCARVER

just sayin

:cool:

I'm waiting to see hw this young crop of Russians do on the professional level

No, not really. Those pics were most likely taken before he was training hard, it does take a few years to pack on that kind of size, I dont care what shit youre taking. Another thing, some people respond much more strongly to steroids than other do, and that too is another genetic factor. We dont all seem to respond as favorably. This kid was born to bodybuild.

Dead on.. not only does this kid have the correct insertions and muscle bellies..but he attains unreal thickness and still looks aesthetically pleasing.. especially at 22 years old too!

Anyone can get big and muscular, with drugs, food, and consistent training.. but to look like this and be competitive in the sport on the highest level.. you need top genetics..

Can't be serious?

Good genetics doesn't mean you are built before you start training. It means you have the proper genetics to blow the fuck up when you start training.

Ever seen pics of nasser el sonbaty before he started lifting?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws