advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 Years of AAS. What I Learned Before Coming Off.

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
I was cleaning out some of my old bookmarks on my phone and I thought of you when I came across this.

Increased levels of lipoprotein (a) in Crohn's disease: a relation ... - PubMed - NCBI

Something you may consider pulling either independently or on a VAP or NMR profile.

Thanks Stewie. I'll ask my GI to get those tested soon. One more reason I don't want to risk issues with gear.

One thing I would add is giving up alcohol is bullshit and unproductive. Granted, drinking is hardly productive, but killing your social life only hurts you. I started lifting/taking gear (not simultaneously, obviously) at the same time with three friends. Two gave up drinking and pretty much didn't do anything outside the gym. The others, including myself, stuck to diet mixed drinks with the occasional beer. News flash: I MADE THE MOST PROGRESS OUT OF ALL OF THEM. Granted, I am somewhat of a freak of nature when it comes to gear (virtually zero sides, extremely minimal PCT response was excellent).

Also, I would say more is not always better. At one point, I was doing 1400mg of test prop and a little over a gram of tren ace per week. I didn't get any better results than if I took almost half that amount of tren and a quarter of that amount of test... Apart from getting into fights at bars all the time. Lol.

I don't drink much at all due to health concerns about it, but I agree it's foolish to give up one's social life for lifting/gear. I am much better about it now but back in high school I lost a ton of opportunities to be social because I had to get 8 hours of sleep every night, had to workout at specific times, had to eat 6 meals per day every 2-3 hours, etc....it was foolish. Glad I learned that in high school though so I had a great social life in college.

Well by Superdrol cycle, I meant running Superdrol with a Test Enanthate base of 125mg so I don't lose my libido and become a mess etc. I'd never run it alone.

It's to the point of driving me crazy though now; all the do I, don't I thoughts, and the research which has taken up so long. I know what protocol I'd follow now. It's just a case of whether I do it.

You know that phrase "If you spend too much time thinking about a task, you'll never get it done". Well that sums it up, and I'm fed up of it consuming so much of my time that I just don't think I can be bothered now. Even though I now know what to follow, I still have the concerns of if my gear is fake, watching out for sides, dealing with them etc etc. Acne was my worst fear of all sides tbh.

It's just psychologically burnt me out, and I haven't even started yet :banghead: Besides, I despise the thought of pinning and that's why its taken so long...when I originally went to inject I just couldn't do it. I did 3 injections of prop and had to call the 'cycle' a day and that was 2 months ago.

The psychological aspects are half the reason I wanted to come off, so I fully understand that. I can get pretty OCD about bodybuilding and health and I was constantly concerned about gyno, hair loss, cholesterol values, liver enzymes, then the heart issue, keeping my gains, quality of gear, how much money I was spending on the gear and the ancillaries, health supplements, etc....not to mention the extremely high number of hours I spent researching everything.

No one can say for sure, but I think you will regret taking the plunge. It sounds like it will stress you out far more than it's worth and just complicate your life.

The psychological aspects are half the reason I wanted to come off, so I fully understand that. I can get pretty OCD about bodybuilding and health and I was constantly concerned about gyno, hair loss, cholesterol values, liver enzymes, then the heart issue, keeping my gains, quality of gear, how much money I was spending on the gear and the ancillaries, health supplements, etc....not to mention the extremely high number of hours I spent researching everything.

No one can say for sure, but I think you will regret taking the plunge. It sounds like it will stress you out far more than it's worth and just complicate your life.

I'm -THIS- close to getting rid of all the gear. Literally on a thread (pardon the pun).

I've made my decision, and I'm done with it all. I'm not going to take them.

I'm gonna get rid of the gear and syringes etc. later on. When my T lowers in later life, say 40s-50s, then I'll do TRT. But I'm not going on them now.

Thank you for assisting me and stopping me from doing what could have been the worse decision of my life at the moment. I have had so many reasons not to go on them, but each time, I'd tried to rationalize doing them anyway by attempting to convince myself the risks were small and irrelevant.

My rational head has returned, thank god, and I actually question why I ever considered taking them in the first place. I have nothing against AAS, but what the F**K was I thinking at 23 :action-s:.

I already feel massive psychological relief. Thanks again:D.

Last edited:
I've made my decision, and I'm done with it all. I'm not going to take them.

I'm gonna get rid of the gear and syringes etc. later on. When my T lowers in later life, say 40s-50s, then I'll do TRT. But I'm not going on them now.

Thank you for assisting me and stopping me from doing what could have been the worse decision of my life at the moment. I have had so many reasons not to go on them, but each time, I'd tried to rationalize doing them anyway by attempting to convince myself the risks were small and irrelevant.

My rational head has returned, thank god, and I actually question why I ever considered taking them in the first place. I have nothing against AAS, but what the F**K was I thinking at 23 :action-s:.

I already feel massive psychological relief. Thanks again:D.

That's great, I'm happy to hear this thread has helped you :) it was largely directed at people in your situation.

Send your gear to my house! :headbang:

Not trying to be on the attack but all of these negatives seemed to because you relying on gear instead of hard work and then demonizing gear for it and downplaying its effectiveness,which you admit you got lazy on gear with t3 and etc

1. Running mast at high bf and thinking it's useless
2.running npp for 5 weeks
3.tren isn't that great compared to orals? Underdosed or high bf
4.Eq adding nothing to test? Same as tren

Giving reviews on gear you know to be Underdosed/bunk isn't very helpful either.

Again not trying to hate but I dont think you give a proper insight into this life to newbs and are being misleading.

Not trying to be on the attack but all of these negatives seemed to because you relying on gear instead of hard work and then demonizing gear for it and downplaying its effectiveness,which you admit you got lazy on gear with t3 and etc

1. Running mast at high bf and thinking it's useless
2.running npp for 5 weeks
3.tren isn't that great compared to orals? Underdosed or high bf
4.Eq adding nothing to test? Same as tren

Giving reviews on gear you know to be Underdosed/bunk isn't very helpful either.

Again not trying to hate but I dont think you give a proper insight into this life to newbs and are being misleading.

I did not become lazy on gear at all. I was still doing cardio and dieting even when I used my highest doses of T3 but I ramped it up to try it instead of ramping up cardio even further (was doing daily cardio most of the time).

1. Me being a high bf% has nothing to do with my results. I do not consider "looking dry" results. I consider muscle gain real results and it did not do that for me to any noticeable degree

2. How is running NPP for 5 weeks useless?

3. You have not used superdrol then. It is known to be mg per mg one of the strongest steroids ever, if not THE strongest. Mike Arnold has said numerous times it's stronger than tren per mg. I used tren from the top sponsor on this site at one point. It was the strongest injectable I have ever used but try the orals I did and then compare. I gained 16lb and an inch on my arms with 3 weeks of orals.

4. I said I never ran EQ alone so I cannot say what it would really add...I never did Test only cycles so I can't compare Test+EQ to Test alone.

I am all for people disagreeing with me but your points are flawed. Especially about me being lazy and not working hard. I have missed 3 workouts total in the last 8-9 years of lifting and never a single workout during a cycle.

Accusing someone of not working hard on the Internet is a bitch move.

How come this thread went from DON'T BE STUPID stay away from gear stay healthy to...IF YOU TAKE GEAR DON'T QUIT DRINKING AND GO PARTY??? what is next sniff some coke!

The truth is NONE of us is lifting and using gear for HEALTH reasons!! but mixing gear with alcohol, that does not sounds like a the best advice to a young kid... to anyone actually... in my opinion...

How come this thread went from DON'T BE STUPID stay away from gear stay healthy to...IF YOU TAKE GEAR DON'T QUIT DRINKING AND GO PARTY??? what is next sniff some coke!

The truth is NONE of us is lifting and using gear for HEALTH reasons!! but mixing gear with alcohol, that does not sounds like a the best advice to a young kid... to anyone actually... in my opinion...

Well my point was to stay social, because before I used gear, in high school, I basically was about bodybuilding and nothing but bodybuilding to the point that I lost out on a lot of social opportunities.

"Partying" could mean a lot of things but I of course do not suggest drinking while on gear, and I personally almost never drink anyway. But I still went out with friends and whatnot.

I'll also add that the more wrapped up in BBing you get the harder these decisions will be to make. It was already very hard for me to decide to come off gear but being in grad school, having a serious girlfriend, doing well in other sports and having a social life has been helpful.

Good post, I agree with most of what is said. Gear response is individualistic though, but yes, superdrol is one of the strongest steroids.

I thought I had heart problems too lately (palpitations, chest pain) only to find out it's anxiety related. I did all the tests and my heart is in perfect shape except being a little bit enlarged.

I agree with a lot of what was originally posted with one caveat: you can gain a huge amount of muscle by blasting and cruising for a few years and then coming off. I know you said you only netted 10-20 lbs in the end but if youre training correctly and eating well, you can gain more than that in your time frame and keep it quite easily. I've only been blasting/cruising for 6 months and I'm already up 13 pounds while remaining <12-14% bf. Not dissing you at all, just offering another viewpoint for anyone reading who may not be sure about the reality of blasting and cruising.

I agree with a lot of what was originally posted with one caveat: you can gain a huge amount of muscle by blasting and cruising for a few years and then coming off. I know you said you only netted 10-20 lbs in the end but if youre training correctly and eating well, you can gain more than that in your time frame and keep it quite easily. I've only been blasting/cruising for 6 months and I'm already up 13 pounds while remaining <12-14% bf. Not dissing you at all, just offering another viewpoint for anyone reading who may not be sure about the reality of blasting and cruising.

1. You've only been blasting and cruising for 6 months

2. You put on 13lb on cycle, see how much is left when you don't have the added water and glycogen

3. I put on 16lb in 3 weeks with little fat, if you asked me at that point how much I could gain in 3 years on gear I would have expected 50lb....again I'm talking about what you keep after going back to just TRT for extended periods of time.

4. There is very very little chance you put on 13lb of muscle in 6 months unless you have elite genetics. I gained 35lb in 6 months and after 1 year I kept 12lb of it after I cut back down to the same bf% (most productive time on AAS for me). Take before and after pics when you're 3 years into this and see if you have more than 20lb of actual muscle added. Then come off gear for 6 months and again see how much is left.

I'm not dissing you either, and I'm not saying that's not possible, but I am saying if you look at the large majority of people who blast and cruise for a few years and then come off most will not be keeping more than 10-20lb and I have rarely seen counterexamples to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the thread pumped, some really good information posted from your knowledge and experience in the game.
I like thread topics like this -we should have more of them.

Good post, I agree with most of what is said. Gear response is individualistic though, but yes, superdrol is one of the strongest steroids.

I thought I had heart problems too lately (palpitations, chest pain) only to find out it's anxiety related. I did all the tests and my heart is in perfect shape except being a little bit enlarged.
I can identify I had a really stressful year last year and was having palpitations John Rambo. Now that things have calmed down the went away.

You must have gotten some bunk masteron if at a low bf % you didn't notice anything.

I can be at 15% and masteron considerably improves my look, keeps me dry, gives me great energy and a bunch of other benefits.

Sorry to hear about sticking with a bad sponsor... after reading so many different things, I have decided to make it a point to try out different sponsors and see whose gear I seem to get the best results and most "kick" from.

1. You've only been blasting and cruising for 6 months

2. You put on 13lb on cycle, see how much is left when you don't have the added water and glycogen

3. I put on 16lb in 3 weeks with little fat, if you asked me at that point how much I could gain in 3 years on gear I would have expected 50lb....again I'm talking about what you keep after going back to just TRT for extended periods of time.

4. There is very very little chance you put on 13lb of muscle in 6 months unless you have elite genetics. I gained 35lb in 6 months and after 1 year I kept 12lb of it after I cut back down to the same bf% (most productive time on AAS for me). Take before and after pics when you're 3 years into this and see if you have more than 20lb of actual muscle added. Then come off gear for 6 months and again see how much is left.

I'm not dissing you either, and I'm not saying that's not possible, but I am saying if you look at the large majority of people who blast and cruise for a few years and then come off most will not be keeping more than 10-20lb and I have rarely seen counterexamples to this.

Don't disagree with what you're saying... but like everything else in bbing, there are lots of variables that go into how much you gain/keep.

Genetics, gear dosages, type of gear, quality of gear, etc...

I believe you even said yourself that you were getting served weak gear on basically your whole time on the forum. I think it would be fair to say that played a pretty large role in what you gained ON CYCLE.. and it's hard to imagine that not factoring into what you keep later.

Do agree 110% that even on gear, gains are incremental and you can't expect to look like a fitness model or pro card bber in a few months. Not realistic.

Don't disagree with what you're saying... but like everything else in bbing, there are lots of variables that go into how much you gain/keep.

Genetics, gear dosages, type of gear, quality of gear, etc...

I believe you even said yourself that you were getting served weak gear on basically your whole time on the forum. I think it would be fair to say that played a pretty large role in what you gained ON CYCLE.. and it's hard to imagine that not factoring into what you keep later.

Do agree 110% that even on gear, gains are incremental and you can't expect to look like a fitness model or pro card bber in a few months. Not realistic.

I agree, that played a large part and is also part of why, once I did finally have legit gear and blasted and cruised I netted 12lb that year. The following year though (final time on gear) I really only netted a few more pounds on top of that. It's similar to noob training gains, you will get great results the first year or two that things are done correctly and then things will largely taper off.

Genetics are a huge part of that, as well as other factors like you mentioned. I have always been a good athlete and strong for my size but in terms of muscle growth I am probably below average so it will depend on the individual. My main points here are 1.) Don't expect anything insane unless you use AAS for many years, and often other things like GH, insulin, etc are needed if you want to get freaky and 2.) more importantly, all the health aspects I touched on.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws