over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

32oz 2000 Calorie Shake - WTF FDA?

You guys are missing the point. It has a hundred percent of your daily intake of calcium! So it's good for you. :rolleyes: Although that is probably based on a 2000 calorie diet which means in you have no breakfast and have this for lunch you can have a whole 2 rice cakes for supper.

I was serious for post workout. You want alot of sugar and some fat along with the calories, right? I read that Cutler even drinks a 2liter bottle of Pepsi to get his insulin spike post workout.

I also heard Jay Cutler uses Anator P70 which helped him put on 12lbs of muscle this last year:confused:

Some how convincing yourself (as in the general public, not you yourself) that drinking this is a suitable replacement for a real post training meal is insane. It's also just the level of thought that ends up making people fatter than shit and then they justify it by seeing the scale go up in weight thinking its okay because its the off season blah blah blah. Eating junk food is not a good idea period. At least from my point of view. Yes you need to spike insulin post training. Yes you need to replenish calories. That drink however, is NOT good for anything more than a massive cheat binge or adding inches to the waist. Anyone can see that pretty clearly.

I was serious for post workout. You want alot of sugar and some fat along with the calories, right? I read that Cutler even drinks a 2liter bottle of Pepsi to get his insulin spike post workout.

I dont believe you need THAT much sugar, calories, or fat. And the only reason cuts needs that much sugar/carbs after his workouts is because of the insane amounts of insulin he takes post workout. The pepsi isnt to spike his insulin, its to prevent him from going into a hypoglycemic coma!

Last edited:
I also heard Jay Cutler uses Anator P70 which helped him put on 12lbs of muscle this last year:confused:

Some how convincing yourself (as in the general public, not you yourself) that drinking this is a suitable replacement for a real post training meal is insane. It's also just the level of thought that ends up making people fatter than shit and then they justify it by seeing the scale go up in weight thinking its okay because its the off season blah blah blah. Eating junk food is not a good idea period. At least from my point of view. Yes you need to spike insulin post training. Yes you need to replenish calories. That drink however, is NOT good for anything more than a massive cheat binge or adding inches to the waist. Anyone can see that pretty clearly.

I wouldn't buy it, I was just thinking it was similar to maybe a Muscle Milk which has some fat and others that have alot of carbs like Waxy Maize or Dextrose. I was never big on alot of carbs pwo anyways. I usually just drink a blend or pure isolate with some glutamine and a banana for potassium. I wouldn't run to Baskin Robbins post workout, lol. :rolleyes:

1 Serving:

Calories 1890 Calories from Fat 660
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73g 112%
Saturated Fat 41g 205%
Total Carbohydrates 283g 94%
Sugar 225g
Protein 32g

That Oreo shake is for pussies. Real men drink the large Heath shake:

http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Nutrition/product.aspx?Category=Beverages&id=BV228

Calories 2310 Calories from Fat 970
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108g 166%
Saturated Fat 64g 320%
Trans Fat 2.5g
Cholesterol 295mg 98%
Sodium 1560mg 65%
Total Carbohydrates 303g 101%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugar 266g
Protein 35g

The reason why our piece of shit FDA allows this and not the most recent pro hormone that got band, is b/c you've got millions of people buying the jamoca shake and paying taxes on it while you have a small % buying what they ban. Fuck em, let them rot in hell.

Why is this being discussed like it's cocaine? it's an ice cream shake. god, you guys are too serious about this. and you even brought the government in on it :)

it's ice cream... enjoy it on your cheat day. I'm 100% sure that there are people on this forum that eat a dozen krispy kremes on their cheat day, then come here and say that this shake is fatal.

relax, let the fatties do what they want.. ;)

Why is this being discussed like it's cocaine? it's an ice cream shake. god, you guys are too serious about this. and you even brought the government in on it :)

it's ice cream... enjoy it on your cheat day. I'm 100% sure that there are people on this forum that eat a dozen krispy kremes on their cheat day, then come here and say that this shake is fatal.

relax, let the fatties do what they want.. ;)

why because its close to being as bad. you have this on a regular basis and you in big trouble. obviously the governmnet should not be involved but people need to be educated and understand exactly what their eating so they can make an informed decision

treat my ass, you think thats ice cream ?? look again

Ingredients: jamoca oreo ice cream (cream, nonfat milk, chocolate flavored ribbon (corn syrup, water, high fructose corn syrup, cocoa processed with alkali, modified food starch, propylene glycol, artificial flavors, potassium sorbate (preservative), carrageenan, salt, propyl paraben (preservative)), oreo® chocolate cookies pieces (sugar, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), palm and/or high oleic canola and/or soybean oil, cocoa (processed with alkali), high fructose corn syrup, baking soda, cornstarch, salt, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanillin – an artificial flavor, chocolate), sugar, corn syrup, jamoca® extract (coffee extract, sugar, potassium sorbate and methyl paraben (preservatives)), whey powder, caramel color, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides, guar gum, carrageenan, polysorbate 80, milk, caramel topping (corn syrup, sweetened condensed whole milk, water, sugar, modified food starch, butter, salt, propylene glycol, natural and artificial flavor, sodium citrate, xanthan gum, lecithin, potassium sorbate and propyl paraben as preservatives), oreo cookie pieces (sugar, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate {vitamin b1}, riboflavin {vitamin b2}, folic acid), palm and/or high oleic canola and/or soybean oil, cocoa (processed with alkali), high fructose corn syrup, baking soda, cornstarch, salt, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanillin - an artificial flavor, chocolate), whipped cream topping (cream, milk, sugar, dextrose, nonfat dry milk, artificial flavor, mono & diglycerides, carrageenan, mixed tocopherols (vitamin e), to protect flavor, propellant: nitrous oxide).

there is so much garbage in this is incredible. this is not real food, its highly processed shit.
it has nothing to do with the calories or the fat in it , its the ingredients which make those calories that is the problem,.
compare whats in 2000 calories of eggs or steak compared to this. eat real food

Last edited:
why because its close to being as bad. you have this on a regular basis and you in big trouble. obviously the governmnet should not be involved but people need to be educated and understand exactly what their eating so they can make an informed decision

treat my ass, you think thats ice cream ?? look again

Ingredients: jamoca oreo ice cream (cream, nonfat milk, chocolate flavored ribbon (corn syrup, water, high fructose corn syrup, cocoa processed with alkali, modified food starch, propylene glycol, artificial flavors, potassium sorbate (preservative), carrageenan, salt, propyl paraben (preservative)), oreo® chocolate cookies pieces (sugar, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), palm and/or high oleic canola and/or soybean oil, cocoa (processed with alkali), high fructose corn syrup, baking soda, cornstarch, salt, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanillin – an artificial flavor, chocolate), sugar, corn syrup, jamoca® extract (coffee extract, sugar, potassium sorbate and methyl paraben (preservatives)), whey powder, caramel color, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides, guar gum, carrageenan, polysorbate 80, milk, caramel topping (corn syrup, sweetened condensed whole milk, water, sugar, modified food starch, butter, salt, propylene glycol, natural and artificial flavor, sodium citrate, xanthan gum, lecithin, potassium sorbate and propyl paraben as preservatives), oreo cookie pieces (sugar, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate {vitamin b1}, riboflavin {vitamin b2}, folic acid), palm and/or high oleic canola and/or soybean oil, cocoa (processed with alkali), high fructose corn syrup, baking soda, cornstarch, salt, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanillin - an artificial flavor, chocolate), whipped cream topping (cream, milk, sugar, dextrose, nonfat dry milk, artificial flavor, mono & diglycerides, carrageenan, mixed tocopherols (vitamin e), to protect flavor, propellant: nitrous oxide).

there is so much garbage in this is incredible. this is not real food, its highly processed shit.
it has nothing to do with the calories or the fat in it , its the ingredients which make those calories that is the problem,.
compare whats in 2000 calories of eggs or steak compared to this. eat real food

:rolleyes:
I know it's not real food. you aren't getting my point.

As for your concern about people needing to be educated, do you really think it would make an ounce of difference if they knew what was in it and they knew how many calories it had?
The general public knows that "junk food" is bad for them, full of shit calories, full of preservatives and chemicals, will flush their health down the shitter, and will make them look like shit... that WILL NOT stop them from eating it. The general population eats for 2 reasons:

1- hunger
2- taste

My point being, they know it's bad for them, they know their health will take a swan dive head first on the side walk if they do, but they want to indulge in it. Heck, with all the shit i know, if i didn't want to look good and be a bodybuilder, i'd eat that shit everyday knowing that it might take 10 years off my life. :D ;)

I'm 100% sure that there are people on this forum that eat a dozen krispy kremes on their cheat day, then come here and say that this shake is fatal.

:D LMAO! :D

Sounds very much like something I'd be able to do! Lol! Stuffing my face with massive amounts of chocolate, feeling guilty and then coming on here to wreak vengeance upon a guy who's dieting, telling him he'd be better to get rid of that horrible threat the cashew he's planning to eat constitutes! :p

Does he even realize adding up those 1g of fat to his daily caloric intake could seriously compromise his quest for leaness? :eek: :eek: :D ;)

Back to the topic, then again I agree with Buselmo and Sesshomaru... leave people alone and let them live their life as they choose to for God sake! They wanna eat junk and don't care about their health or physical appearance? So be it!

Do I applaud their lazyness? Hell no! But I wouldn't like others to tell what I gotta do either... :)

She had the Heath :X

Attachments

• n526593571_1401993_8856.jpg
    n526593571_1401993_8856.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 136
Looks good to me, great for bulking.

That's what I'm saying for pwo, and its got 32 grams of protein. I lud that shit! :star-wars

That's what I'm saying for pwo, and its got 32 grams of protein. I lud that shit! :star-wars

I dunno where you have been getting your nutritional advice but pwo you want as minimal fat as possible..

AAAAAAA!!!

i am beginning to hate that word (bulking) too.

if you can only add muscle in that extreme state of calorie surplus, you are obviously overtraining.

sorry for the rant

haha WOW...makes me think about all those yummy things i had growing up and how BAD they must have been!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws