over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 reasons to quit bodybuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I don't need to argue with a bunch of fat asses that don't lift. It is strange how after decades of training everyone wants to declare it is all genetics. If you lift weights several days a week for a few decades you will be shredded regardless of diet it is that simple.

Do you guys realize that exercise and muscle gain changes your metabolism? If I sat home and did nothing my metabolism would suck

LOL ok big guy... You don't know what you are talking about so run along... God it was nice back in the day when the guys who didn't know anything shut up and learned...

You have guys here that are VERY experienced competing and WINNING - and there is no replacement for that bud... If you think you know more than guys like Trinity (IfbbPro) - Johnny Smiles (not sure status but can tell the dude is bright) - Ajdos - (obviously knows his shit) - Me (lol just jokes) - well then you just look stupid...

So we will just suffer in our fatness - lol - you post more gay photos and maybe go get a pedi - :D

Look I don't need to argue with a bunch of fat asses that don't lift. It is strange how after decades of training everyone wants to declare it is all genetics. If you lift weights several days a week for a few decades you will be shredded regardless of diet it is that simple.

Do you guys realize that exercise and muscle gain changes your metabolism? If I sat home and did nothing my metabolism would suck

From your pic maybe you should have done legs once or twice in those decades. Actually, anything besides arms. You aren't a bodybuilder, you look like a gym rat that does nothing but curl.

Chode do you understand math? A calorie is a calorie regardless if you eat more calories than you burn you gain weight. If you eat less you lose weight. Regardless of the source of the calorie.

You could not exercise and lose weight on a candy bar only diet as long as you eat less calories than you burn

As you get bigger your body burns more calories. At a certain point in bodybuilding if your not force feeding yourself you will lose weight.

Eventually there is a homeostasis your body reaches a plateau weight. Once there if you keep training you will get leaner before you get bigger. At 220lbs I would have to force feed myself all day everyday to gain any weight.

As such if I train and eat normal I just get leaner my body is no different than anyone else's

If that was true then all the veteran power lifters would be "shredded". Louie Simmons is a great example. A bad ass power lifter but far from shredded.

If that was true then all the veteran power lifters would be "shredded". Louie Simmons is a great example. A bad ass power lifter but far from shredded.

Good point.. LOL - Lets see what Richard Simmons has to say about this - :D

Marvin I don't care how many shows you have done and what pics you have from 6 months ago when you were in shape. If your not in shape today you are not a bodybuilder today.

You guys do realize there are 365 days in a year? Being shredded one day and a fat ass 364 is lame.

Powerlifters are often only training low reps single lift stuff you get lean from volume

Those guys are also FORCE FEEDING WAY PAST HUNGER

Last edited:
Chode do you understand math? A calorie is a calorie regardless if you eat more calories than you burn you gain weight. If you eat less you lose weight. Regardless of the source of the calorie.

You could not exercise and lose weight on a candy bar only diet as long as you eat less calories than you burn

As you get bigger your body burns more calories. At a certain point in bodybuilding if your not force feeding yourself you will lose weight.

Eventually there is a homeostasis your body reaches a plateau weight. Once there if you keep training you will get leaner before you get bigger. At 220lbs I would have to force feed myself all day everyday to gain any weight.

As such if I train and eat normal I just get leaner my body is no different than anyone else's

You are far to advanced for this place man.. These professional bodybuilders and physique competitors are no match for your knowledge.. I think you should hit Getbig... They have the quality you are looking for - :D

Ok Marvin I will leave this board forever if you post a pic right now of you from today in better shape than me

I remember when I had my first beer to.

Ok Marvin I will leave this board forever if you post a pic right now of you from today in better shape than me

I am not playing this gay game little man... As I said you win.. None of us here are in your league.. :D

Marvin I don't care how many shows you have done and what pics you have from 6 months ago when you were in shape. If your not in shape today you are not a bodybuilder today.

You guys do realize there are 365 days in a year? Being shredded one day and a fat ass 364 is lame.

Powerlifters are often only training low reps single lift stuff you get lean from volume

Those guys are also FORCE FEEDING WAY PAST HUNGER

This is your way of saying "I am too chicken shit to EVER compete because I know that while I may look decent to the general public I know I would get my ass handed to me " :D
Now - I have to go get back to work - I have a new (hopefully) processor that I need to interview.. If she is as sharp as you - well the job is hers... Maybe she can teach me something about this job like I am learning from you.. LOL

Last edited:
Your body only wants to get so heavy. When you add enough muscle and train everything goes to that. Bulking and cutting is not for the masses if your not over 250 stop pretending your bulking. Also you can be shredded on mcdonalds it is about macronutrients and calories not beef vs chicken.

A long term trained weight lifter will be lean if your not lean your bullshitting. I took this pic today I have never dieted or done any ab work. I lift if you do the same you can eat whatever you want.

I am also 37 FYI

Haters gonna hate. You look great bro (no homo). :D

I do have some questions....Were you always lean - an ectomorph? Did you ever carry fat?

I think lean people who work out can go your route. Unfortunately, those of us (myself was an ectomorph) who have packed on fat by using the early 80's weight gainers - need to follow a more sensible approach to diet.

Really Necrias I saw your pics you have never been in shape and Marvin you can call me little all you want but if we were on a beach today I win and you know it. Who said I will never compete? I am doing a show in April. Unfortunately my skinny ass has to gain 5lbs to max the NABBA 225 heavyweight division. Legs may be small but veins are everywhere. I am not going to diet at all.

And I never said I was some kind of great bodybuilder however considering I am walking around with an 8 pack 365 at 220lbs I think I am qualified to speak about diet nutrition exercise and calorie consumption

Last edited:
Really Necrias I saw your pics you have never been in shape and Marvin you can call me little all you want but if we were on a beach today I win and you know it. Who said I will never compete? I am doing a show in April. Unfortunately my skinny ass has to gain 5lbs to max the NABBA 225 heavyweight division. Legs may be small but veins are everywhere. I am not going to diet at all.

OK

I guess we will just assume Marvin Martian is Dorian Yates avatar

Seriously though not to rant but bodybuilding is not about one day it is about your entire life

I know lots of people who have competed and look like shit now

Even the great Flex Wheeler looks like a joke now

I guess we will just assume Marvin Martian is Dorian Yates avatar

Seriously though not to rant but bodybuilding is not about one day it is about your entire life

I know lots of people who have competed and look like shit now

Even the great Flex Wheeler looks like a joke now

You are better than Flex - and anyone that would listen to him about getting in shape over you is a fool... You're a got damn genius Gump..

Last edited:
Your body only wants to get so heavy. When you add enough muscle and train everything goes to that. Bulking and cutting is not for the masses if your not over 250 stop pretending your bulking. Also you can be shredded on mcdonalds it is about macronutrients and calories not beef vs chicken.

A long term trained weight lifter will be lean if your not lean your bullshitting. I took this pic today I have never dieted or done any ab work. I lift if you do the same you can eat whatever you want.

I am also 37 FYI

You look great man (although I've never been into the beard look), but what works for you might not work for everyone. You are forgetting genetics come into play here too.

I was a huge fan of flex but lets be honest the shit in his arms looks ridiculous

And I didn't mean to single him out but most competitive bodybuilders looks like shit 10 months out of the year because they all think you need to bulk and cut not after they retire but during their competitive years

You absolutely do not ever need to be a 250lb slob to be 220 and cut

necrais the guy who called me out for not being a bodybuilder went from 250 to 205 in his posted pics and still wasn't in shape. Most guys think they are a lot bigger than they are because they are not in shape

My girlfriend is a national level physique competitor she is kind of soft in the "offseason" to be honest

There should be no offseason you should always be in shape

The contest is everyday

Attachments

• Unknown-5.jpeg
    Unknown-5.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:

I am also 37 FYI

Sorry dood, not true, YOU can, some others can.
MOST cant.
Some of us (like me) eat that shit, I look like shit.

You look good, not trying to talk shit - but if there's one truth in bodybuilding is, it all works for someone, just not everyone.

The post IMO was about people who consider themselves to be hardcore but yet whine and insistently bitch about how hard it is...yes we know.
Shut up and lift.
This goes for any endeavor in this world.

I was a huge fan of flex but lets be honest the shit in his arms looks ridiculous

And I didn't mean to single him out but most competitive bodybuilders looks like shit 10 months out of the year because they all think you need to bulk and cut not after they retire but during their competitive years

You absolutely do not ever need to be a 250lb slob to be 220 and cut

My girlfriend is a national level physique competitor she is kind of soft in the "offseason" to be honest

There should be no offseason you should always be in shape

I dunno, for his age and a guy walking around with someone elses kidney in him. Doesnt look that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member