over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 reasons to quit bodybuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks ok other than that arm which is obviously still full of SEO

Again I think 1998 Arnold wheeler looked incredible however now he looks like a synthnol douchbag with big misshaped biceps and no forearms

You can be a lot older than him and still have real arms if you train

Attachments

• Unknown-6.jpeg
    Unknown-6.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 623
You know it isn't easy to look skinny at 220lbs and five foot ten I have 19 inch arms dipshit your belly does not make you big

MM got this.

you look great.

but you cant be serious about the diet stuff.

I have been training for more than 20 years and am similar age.
I find it hard to believe that you are being serious and not a fake account.

Being a kidney transplant and having an arm full of oil isn't really related unless you consider all those oils destroyed his first kidney and are now destroying his 2nd

A regular arm is not shaped like that tell me you guys at least recognize that is not a real arm???

And really my comment was more about bodybuilders that get obese not Flex and his oils but again the point is you don't judge on one day alone

And yes I am 100% serious your all failing basic math calories count not selection doesn't matter if it is chicken or beef rice or cookies it is all the same

Obesity is also caused by lack of exercise not food if your doing old school HIT style and only lifting 30minutes then your not really getting that much exercise are you?

Guys think they need to force feed and do no cardio to get big they think they are trained athletes because they lift but if your lifting low volume and not doing anything else and force feeding your not an athlete much less a bodybuilder

Taking that fat ass and adding DNP and a bunch of shit to lose weight and step on stage for one day is not the same as actually being in shape

If your exercising and hour or two a day or more your not going to be fat and your body will crave healthy foods anyway

Last edited:
Being a kidney transplant and having an arm full of oil isn't really related unless you consider all those oils destroyed his first kidney and are now destroying his 2nd

A regular arm is not shaped like that tell me you guys at least recognize that is not a real arm???

And really my comment was more about bodybuilders that get obese not Flex and his oils but again the point is you don't judge on one day alone

And yes I am 100% serious your all failing basic math calories count not selection doesn't matter if it is chicken or beef rice or cookies it is all the same

Obesity is also caused by lack of exercise not food if your doing old school HIT style and only lifting 30minutes then your not really getting that much exercise are you?

Guys think they need to force feed and do no cardio to get big they think they are trained athletes because they lift but if your lifting low volume and not doing anything else and force feeding your not an athlete much less a bodybuilder

Taking that fat ass and adding DNP and a bunch of shit to lose weight and step on stage for one day is not the same as actually being in shape

If your exercising and hour or two a day or more your not going to be fat and your body will crave healthy foods anyway

Sorry but you are incredibly wrong, again- people like you think you have it all figured out.
Maybe you should examine the content of the McDonalds and junky food. You cant exercise the crap in that food away.
It doesnt and never will work that way. If Mike Matarazzo were alive and here he would explain that to you.
He ate like that, and hes gone now because of it. Not too mention the fact that some peoples genes let them get away with it as far as bodyfat and others dont.
Its not sheer mathematics, and never will be.
I was in prison for 13 months, I ate plenty and could exercise every day, the food was shitty high cal, I got fat and lost muscle because I couldnt eat the way I needed to for my body.
Some guys in there stayed ripped on the same diet...thats not math, thats genetic variation.
But I can see that you think you know it all, so Ill leave this here.

clarify this please ikite:

do you think 3k calories from chicken will make you look the same as 3k calories from donuts?
Curious about your thoughts on that
-JS

Johnny and AJ - you two don't need to start talking all this commons sense and disagreeing with the all knowing Ikite... LOL Your experience and accomplishments don't mean a thing!!!

Ikite - your pic isn't bad man - but you look like an average in shape guy... You are 100% wrong in your idea that a calorie is a calorie.. There was this fool on Getbig years ago something Adonis was his name I think and that fool spouted the same nonsense.. IF you have the right metabolism you can get away with things but not everyone.. With the right principles 100% of people will get in shape..

do you think 3k calories from chicken will make you look the same as 3k calories from donuts?
Curious about your thoughts on that
-JS

Hey - if that was the case there would be a TON of jacked peeps in the local WalMart

I did not say macronutrients did not count clearly you need protein for your muscles and fats are important as well then throw in whatever else you want because yes absolutely by definition a calorie is in fact a calorie. Eat more fat and teach your body to burn fat for energy.

If you got fat in prison you were not exercising as much as you think and you ate to much shit because yes it is math. Additionally assuming your an aas user your entire system crashed in prison when you stopped using. If someone else had done no exercise before prison and then started eating and lifting in prison of course they made gains. If you went in all jacked on aas and 2 hour a day gym sessions and protein sups then switched to candy and push ups then yes of course you came out in worse shape DUH. Doesn't mean you would have been in worse shape eating candy on the outside not crashing your system and going to the gym everyday.

We are not a different species with different genes exercise changes your metabolism. Weight lifting changes your metabolism. Changes in bodyweight change your metabolism. AAS change your metabolism. Even marijuana changes your metabolism. Half the competitors are taking thyroid and insulin and huh all those things change your metabolism. The godamn weather changes your metabolism it is not something set in stone at birth based on your genetic code.

Have you ever seen a previously massive bodybuilder who has lost all his size is that genetics?

Attachments

• images-6.jpeg
    images-6.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 872
Last edited:
It is all about genetics? Genetics is the biggest myth in bodybuilding yes it determines your bone structure that is it. Some people just work harder and or smarter.

Attachments

• Unknown-7.jpeg
    Unknown-7.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 843
  • Unknown-8.jpeg
    Unknown-8.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 2,049
  • Unknown-9.jpeg
    Unknown-9.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 848
  • Unknown-10.jpeg
    Unknown-10.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 792
Last edited:
And don't tell me they just got old. That is the problem today with "bodybuilding" or at least the mentality you see. No one even remembers what it is about anymore. It is not about wearing panties one day on stage. Taking a shit load of drugs in your 20s getting way bigger than your athletic abilities and then falling apart 6 months later. It is a marathon not a sprint.

This is what real bodybuilders look like

Attachments

• Unknown-11.jpeg
    Unknown-11.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 779
  • Unknown-12.jpeg
    Unknown-12.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 757
I did not say macronutrients did not count clearly you need protein for your muscles and fats are important as well then throw in whatever else you want because yes absolutely by definition a calorie is in fact a calorie. Eat more fat and teach your body to burn fat for energy.

If you got fat in prison you were not exercising as much as you think and you ate to much shit because yes it is math. Additionally assuming your an aas user your entire system crashed in prison when you stopped using. If someone else had done no exercise before prison and then started eating and lifting in prison of course they made gains. If you went in all jacked on aas and 2 hour a day gym sessions and protein sups then switched to candy and push ups then yes of course you came out in worse shape DUH. Doesn't mean you would have been in worse shape eating candy on the outside not crashing your system and going to the gym everyday.

We are not a different species with different genes exercise changes your metabolism. Weight lifting changes your metabolism. Changes in bodyweight change your metabolism. AAS change your metabolism. Even marijuana changes your metabolism. Half the competitors are taking thyroid and insulin and huh all those things change your metabolism. The godamn weather changes your metabolism it is not something set in stone at birth based on your genetic code.

Have you ever seen a previously massive bodybuilder who has lost all his size is that genetics?

Pure fucking bro science. You belong on FB with this kind of shit.
First off dont pretend that because I told you one episode of my life that you know how I trained and what I have been eating for 25 years.
I trained as a natural for the first 12 years I did bodybuilding.
Your presumption is so fucking flawed. No we are not a different species but we dont all possess the same insulin sensitivity, glucose and fat metabolism, or metabolic rate.

We are NOT all fucking clones.

Your warped hypothesis is that we are, and the math that you are so hung up on is applied equally to all of us.
Genetic variation and mutation is abound, you should actually read instead of saying 'oh this works for me...so it must work for everyone'.
If that was true I'd copy and paste the same stupid diet for each one of my clients and never have to work on figuring out their individual needs. DUH!
I observe this every day with people, you want to point out a few individuals who represent a minority of demographic and use that to prove a flawed theory when the majority of people cannot eat this way.

MATH is only part of the equation NOT the whole.
If you had any experience with real diet instead of milkshakes and Big Mac's you'd understand that.
I dont really give a shit what you eat personally, eat cow turds for all I really care, but bragging about eating shit and saying you can work it off by training a whole lot is asinine.
So far you haven't backed up your theory with anything more than some minority exceptions to the rule.

Consider yourself lucky that you can eat like that and remain lean- but please dont act like you know anything.

Furthermore if you read my statement about prison, you must have missed the part of it with guys who ate the same crap and stayed lean.
THAT BECAUSE THERE GENETIC CAPABILITIES WERE DIFFERENT THAN MINE.
DUH!

BTW nice hijacking the thread asshat.

Last edited:
nice undies!!!! lmao!

CLAIM: I have 19 inch arms.

Request for proof follow since the OP is photo capable.

RESPONSE: I don't have time to argue with you.

:rolleyes:

Isn't this the same guy that was crying that his fitness GF was going to leave him because he didn't train legs?

I am at a ski condo right now if I had a tape I would in a heart beat. I don't know what I am talking about but you do with your clients? Really lets see a current a pic right now? Yes I bitched about my legs not being big enough for stage yet and yes they are still vascular and trained though and will be ready by April because I am trained. And FYI we made up

The one truthful thing that was ever said to me about bodybuilding don't listen to someone that doesn't represent with their body. I can't stand out of shape trainers and people who talk but don't represent. You want to call me out for not knowing what I am talking about? The proof is in the pudding show a pic from today.

And I may not be a genius who knows everything but I know enough to stay out of prison

Last edited:
DIETING IS NOT BODYBUILDING

Getting to a fat 260 on insulin then cutting on dnp to to take a pic one day when your 25 doesn't qualify you to be a personal trainer

My fitness girlfriend said I wasn't a bodybuilder because I didn't compete just like you guys. You know why I don't compete because everyone who competes has lost sight of what bodybuilding is about.

She didn't even know who Jack Lalane and Vince Gironda were yet she wants to tell me about bodybuilding. Do you guys know who they are? Do you understand what bodybuilding really is about? Do you love the training? Do you love exercise? I exercise several hours a day kiting surfing diving lifting snowboarding etc that is why I am lean not because I peel skin off chicken and drink diet coke like a fag

I am at a ski condo right now if I had a tape I would in a heart beat. I don't know what I am talking about but you do with your clients? Really lets see a current a pic right now? Yes I bitched about my legs not being big enough for stage yet and yes they are still vascular and trained though and will be ready by April because I am trained. And FYI we made up

The one truthful thing that was ever said to me about bodybuilding don't listen to someone that doesn't represent with their body. I can't stand out of shape trainers and people who talk but don't represent. You want to call me out for not knowing what I am talking about? The proof is in the pudding show a pic from today.

And I may not be a genius who knows everything but I know enough to stay out of prison

Yeah...Im glad you showed up to tell us all about what bodybuilding is about.
Your GF was right, clearly you dont know because you havent competed, something many of us have done.
I wont be posting a pic, theres plenty of them on this forum, somehow in all your infinite wisdom and power of observation you missed the one posted at the top of the forum for Featured Member this month...so you can look a that, shows exactly what I look like currently. Not ripped, but in shape enough to make progress...because thats what real bodybuilding is about...making progress...not looking like an underwear model...that mens physique.
Oh and BTW I have been off AAS for almost 2 years now...
And you dont know what you're talking about...but I guess you'll prove me wrong when you become the next John Meadows, Dante Trudel, Mike Arnold, or Shelby Starnes here on PM.
At that point Ill print a retraction.

I'll excuse your stupid remark about prison.

DIETING IS NOT BODYBUILDING

Getting to a fat 260 on insulin then cutting on dnp to to take a pic one day when your 25 doesn't qualify you to be a personal trainer

My fitness girlfriend said I wasn't a bodybuilder because I didn't compete just like you guys. You know why I don't compete because everyone who competes has lost sight of what bodybuilding is about.

She didn't even know who Jack Lalane and Vince Gironda were yet she wants to tell me about bodybuilding. Do you guys know who they are? Do you understand what bodybuilding really is about? Do you love the training? Do you love exercise? I exercise several hours a day kiting surfing diving lifting snowboarding etc that is why I am lean not because I peel skin off chicken and drink diet coke like a fag

I dont eat chicken, dont drink diet coke...you think you got all figured out flying kites?

Mmmkkaay.

BTW Im not 25, Im older than you, and I do know who Jack Lalane and Vinnie Gironda are.
Insulin, DNP? sure used both of em ...and thats not what qualifies me for knowing about diet, its the fact I have been dieting for 25 years as a bodybuilder and I have managed to learn along the way from people who had a clue.
I was doing this while you were still waiting for puberty. We didnt have DNP back then, and no one had the balls to fuck with slin...yet.

So you overtrain to compensate- that doesnt mean you know jack about diet. It means you happen to have a life that allows you several hours a day to ski, surf, and fuck off and burn off the calories of shit you eat...you are lucky to have that lifestyle, many of us do this while working 2-3 jobs and some have families to raise.
That means eating clean...because I wont be out flying kites tommorow Ill be doing my cardio in the morning and working 10 hours.

Stop comparing your life to others...how many people you think are at a ski logde tonight on a Wed night that come to this forum...betya you're the only one.

This is a guy that got in DECENT shape and the dudes at his local gym trest him like he knows something because they know less... Kite.. These guys have been around as long as you've been alive.. Dont keep looking like a total douchebag... LK is a member of a VERY private board where some brilliant guys that wouldn't even freaking allow you to speak your stupidity congregate and share and learn and experiment... So telling him - and the others you know more makes you look like a dumbass... I wish you well in your first show... Bodybuilding - at least a huge part - is proven on the stage.. My guess is that when you encounter guys with truly superior genetics you will have your eyes opened... Have you ever even spent time with a pro?? Pictures - dont show the full story.. You are a fairly cut little guy but you damn sure better diet if you compete cause you DEFINITELY aren't anywhere near stage ready..
And try and show some respect and you won't get flamed...
Or continue in your delusion - I couldn't honestly give a shit

Yup seen this yesterday on my fb page! Started at the age of 14. Now 6 months from 40. I must admit I some times wonder. Wtf am I still pushing the envelope with this. Only thing I can come up with is I love everything about it and I'll probably die doing what I love. Wish I was a I had the genetics to be a pro! Every show is my last until the next one:D

Last edited:
I do enjoy the training and the dedication it takes. Havnt missed a workout in over a year. The eating clean thing gets a bit old but it seems pointless to me train hard and looking bloated and shit. My diet does go to shit sometimes but as soon as a little love handle appears I tighten up and back on track. I have a very fast metabolism and found gaining weight hard about 240. But like ajdos said by eating shit to make the calories you get fat, some junk when bulking good for mental reasons in my case though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws