over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 reasons to quit bodybuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you his read the entire thread you would realize I actually said concreter was in great shape about 10 pages ago. I would never call him out I called Aj out about diet big difference. Concrtee absolutely looks great no denying that. I complimented him before he ever even posted when I wS looking for pics of people viewing the post. I said I saw the pic of him everyday on the beach from pics you took today and he looks great. I never tried to compare myself to that.
Well when you humble up like this and come back with something like this, it's easier to compliment you on what you've accomplished.

When you come here calling out our vets and fat this and fat that, you're going to get crushed and probably kicked off the board (by me).

Just fucking be nice. That's all.

I will say though while he looked great on the beach In his everyday walk around condition he absolutely did not look like that. We all know that is a dieted contest pic not everyday his everyday looks great but it doesn't look like that. Put up his everyday beach pic from pic you posted today thread that I actually gave a a like to yeah it's great but it isn't that condition.

Last edited:
I will say though while he looked great on the beach In his everyday walk around condition he absolutely did not look like that. We all know that is a dieted contest pic not everyday his everyday looks great but it doesn't look like that. Put up his everyday beach pic from pic you posted today thread that I actually gave a a like to yeah it's great but it isn't that condition.

WOW...thats all I can say to this trash^^^

And I do not have a commercial capt license of is absolutely not my job taking anyone out on my boat and would be illegal for me to charge someone since I am not a commercial captain. Those girls did not pay me they are not clients. I also don't teach kiting and I do own my home no mortgage though you are correct on that not that it matters. I have a degree in finance and trade derivatives for a living if you really care. Not bragging but don't live in a but on the beach and sure as fuck don't work for anyone other than myself.

Your body only wants to get so heavy. When you add enough muscle and train everything goes to that. Bulking and cutting is not for the masses if your not over 250 stop pretending your bulking. Also you can be shredded on mcdonalds it is about macronutrients and calories not beef vs chicken.

A long term trained weight lifter will be lean if your not lean your bullshitting. I took this pic today I have never dieted or done any ab work. I lift if you do the same you can eat whatever you want.

I am also 37 FYI

Your also 180lbs, 180lbs with abs is like a fat bitch with double D's .. You better be that lean if your that skinny .. Where I come from if you look like that your considered skinny and little and were beat throughout your childhood by your father because he was tired of seeing your bone bagged ass in his house. Not impressive to me my father is 55 drinks beer all fucking day long literally and doesn't even workout and is just as lean as you. But he is also bigger probably a foot taller too he is 6'8. Btw CG is the real deal when it comes to oldtimers being hardcore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude Ikite you look like a homeless guy seriously the boat and water make me think of castaway with Tom hanks, except he was acting your forreal

Not trash honesty he is 50 plus and looks awesome but that is a contest pic on the beach he still looked great but not that condition that is the truth he still beats me not denying that but their is a difference between that pic and his everyday pic that is the truth not taking anything away from him

To say "if you give diet advice BUT on the day that you gave it you weren't in contest shape therefore your advice is worthless" is INSANE... kite - AJ (and many others) could actually HELP you.. Trinity and AJ actually have proven themselves both on the stage themselves as well as coaching.. Being a delusional pussy caused you to get grid instead of help.. You are not 1/10 as good as you think and none of these guys will help you if you cannot humble yourself.. So - if Shelby or John Meadows decide to bulk or god forbid they take some time away from the gym - you would feel superior to them too?? I guess we shouldn't listen to ANY coaches then because everyone that I ever had was no longer in the shape they used to be.. I mean WTF can Joe Montana teach about being a QB - hell he couldn't even make it in a game now .. Does this make sense now?? Humble yourself man.. You are in gold shape and you could get bigger - but I can't tell you how many guys I have seen back stage that probably thought they were spot on because they looked great in the gym and everyone in the gym told them "aww man you got this - you are freaking shredded" and then - reality comes

Pumped - your pops is 6 FREAKING 8!!!! Holy shit I guess he does look like the real deal.. Lol. That's impressive as hell to be that tall AND actusll look thick... I am guessing you didn't get too far out of line as a kid??? Lol.

My "fat pics of recent"

Not ripped at all nor would I claim to be, but FAT? seriously get a fucking clue.

Dude Ikite you look like a homeless guy seriously the boat and water make me think of castaway with Tom hanks, except he was acting your forreal

lol oh man I seriously feel bad for ikite at this point

Ikite, you have me "concreteguy" confused with another member I respect the hell out of "concreter". There is no posts of me in the "pics you took today thread".

BTW: I told you CLEARLY that is a current pic of how I look at 2:30pm eastern standard time.

This is what "stage ready lean is for concreteguy". ikite, your pissing off so many members you can't keep track of who your even talking to any more.

Seriously. How about taking a step back and just make up a nice post with a direct apology to some of the members and lets all move on. Again, this is a great place and you can learn a ton. Please, make the best of your time here ma-man. I believe you are a nice guy with a chip on your shoulder. You don't need that shit in here man. Noone is about that here. Just be yourself and things will colm down quickly. BTW: Welcome to PM

CG

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Congrats AJ I have no problem admitting you look 10 times better in those pics than 7 months out. 7 months out you were fat. You could have posted that 15 pages ago and saved us the headache good job.

Ikite, did you not see the "Featured member of the month" picture that's floating at the top of your screen ? It has Ajdos in it and it's pretty clear that he's lean.

On concrete guy you look great did I ever say otherwise? Concreter looked about the same condition and age on the beach. Again though I never tried to compare myself to that. And again all I ever said was yes I am a bodybuilder and again yes absolutely I am. And yes I absolutely have read a ton about nutrition and diet and applied it to lose weight before and yes absolutely I still think you can be in shape all the time. If that's you now then You actually prove my damn point.

He did not look lean at all in his back shot from 7 months out he is way leaner in his current pics he just posted

Look at the featured members picture at the top of the page with Ajdos.
I'm confused, are you saying that he doesn't look lean there?
Can you please link me to the back pictures where he isn't lean?

Oh yeah and not to piss anyone off but let's talk coaches for one minute

My friend has half a dozen people telling her what to do as did flex and you know what I don't like that. I think it is the same as having a trainer. Mental crutch for the week. No one is ever going to know your body like you. No one else knows how many sets or reps your body needs that day. No one else knows if your eating little more than makes you full or a little less. It should be all on you. Yes Aj looks good now concrete guy looks great but still doesn't mean if I train the same set reps as they do and eat the same amount of the same stuff I am going to look the same way. We have different metabolism and no metabolism is not just genetics. And no you don't get fat from eating fat hence you don't need to live on chicken and broccoli portion control counts. Again this argument was originally about eating clean vs fast food which is higher in fat. Last I checked more fat in the diet makes you leaner.

I am not an expert on size but I do understand a very simple concept about diet that everyone seems to have forgotten. Listen to your stomach eat a little less or more than it wants based on your goals. You don't have to count calories your stomach already does it for you.

Last edited:
And yes I am sill going to do jus fine in my show in the novice heavyweight division I did not go out and find the mr Olympia to enter

But seriously you want me to start a thread and apologize for hurting grown men's feelings? Who is the butthurt baby now. Next time just post a pic instead of waiting 20 pages to your so pissed you have had enough. Really was it that hard to do?

Now concretguy since your in shape year round and 50 something what is your diet?

Last edited:
I guess I am weak and stupid... I am going to use a coach... See - I feel like a lot of people delude themselves and it helps to have an outside eye being critical... That may be stupid but I am also going to count calories like a moron and may even go full retard and cut out fast food!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws