over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

$50 USD WEEK Food Budget

In the UK chicken breast and tuna flakes about the only affordable lean protein there is unless you want to live on powders. They don't call it rip off Britain for no reason. I can buy a good cycle for the cost of a weeks shopping these days

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Even our chicken is multiple times more than in the US.

Texas bro. But I shop around an call places to see what current prices are. Ill go to the best meat market I know an while there I call other places and grocers an see who has the best deals. Hell, called Walmart once an got tuna water packed at .30 a can so obviously I stocked up on several cases. Today all my protein sources came from a meat market an all my carbs from a larger grocer. Saved quite a bit that way.

I'm in Texas as well and i pay 2.99 per lb. At the same time i dont shop around like you do but i should start cause thats a big price difference from what you and i pay.

I do 4l egg whites $10, 2 dozen eggs 3.50, 500gram oatmeal 3.99, 2lbs protein powder $18 35.50 + diet soda 5$ + mushrooms

4 dollars is the cheapest I've ever found fresh chicken breast by the pound here in canada

yea man 4 real... in van, the chicken breasts were always $6-8 a lb.... whats weird is that good beef like ribeyes or sirloins were only like $3-5/lb... was crazy, i just ate steak all day...:) i don't really like chicken much anyways... if i really wanted to save $ on food, id learn to be a good fisherman... i suck ass at it... but would luv to ctach my own fish to eat....

yea man 4 real... in van, the chicken breasts were always $6-8 a lb.... whats weird is that good beef like ribeyes or sirloins were only like $3-5/lb... was crazy, i just ate steak all day...:) i don't really like chicken much anyways... if i really wanted to save $ on food, id learn to be a good fisherman... i suck ass at it... but would luv to ctach my own fish to eat....

Yup I'm in van also. The save on by my place has the chicken on once in a blue moon.. But like you say the beef prices aren't to bad

That's crazy, can never find ribeye bone in for under $7/lb here. Can find boneless skinless chicken breast all day if you look around or at the Mexican super markets for 1.99-2.99/lb but chicken is boring as hell to eat for me, might as well eat saw dust Turkey. Good red meat like ribeye bone in is more average of $10-12/lb all day. Building on a budget right now so shopping soley at the Mexican meat markets and saving a tone of cash! Can even get already bomb marinated boneless skinless chicken breasts for only $3.50/lb and bomb marinated carna asada (skirt steak) for $5.99-6.99/lb all day long. That along with 18 pack of eggs for $2.99, white jasmine rice for pennies, avacados 2 for $1, ballin on a budget!

Cheaper buying a 1lb tbone then a burger....

Your all set for your bulk matey ;) You get stuff so much cheaper than over here. For my new diet I think if I got a months worth of meat I would be paying 3-4 times the price you would pay.

You guys pay too much for chicken breasts IMO.... View attachment 64428

If that is boneless then that is one hell of a price. I am going to guess that is on the bone, I don't know the prices on that because I always buy boneless.

Its a waste of money to buy T bone steak because you pay for the bone.
I bet you it's piss poor quality meat unless they sell it dirty cheap. In fact its a lot cheaper to buy whole chicken and bone it yourself. Only takes me 5 mins to take all the bones out of the whole chicken lol

Last edited:
If that is boneless then that is one hell of a price. I am going to guess that is on the bone, I don't know the prices on that because I always buy boneless.

Little secret I've learned if you dont want bone in is to grab a bunch an tell them to remove the bones. The butchers will do that an also trim the fat off the beef cuts. I once had them trim an pack about 30lbs of meat to fit my diet. At least around here they'll do it for free. If you buy over 30lbs of beef also ask the manager to cut you a deal an lower the price a bit more.

Its a waste of money to buy T bone steak because you pay for the bone.
I bet you it's piss poor quality meat unless they sell it dirty cheap.

It's actually a good quality beef at that place. Even ground beef is at 90/10. Just like everything, shop around an also make friends with the butchers. Their sirloins are great too.

It's actually a good quality beef at that place. Even ground beef is at 90/10. Just like everything, shop around an also make friends with the butchers. Their sirloins are great too.

I buy big ass rump steaks, sirloin, Roast rare beef I cooked at home etc. I rarely buy mince meat these days, a lot of rubbish crap these days. Hard to trust butchers now unless your at the back watching them making sausages and what goes in it.

I buy big ass rump steaks, sirloin, Roast rare beef I cooked at home etc. I rarely buy mince meat these days, a lot of rubbish crap these days. Hard to trust butchers now unless your at the back watching them making sausages and what goes in it.

I tried roast before but never got it really tender. Kinda turned me off of the cut.

Little secret I've learned if you dont want bone in is to grab a bunch an tell them to remove the bones. The butchers will do that an also trim the fat off the beef cuts. I once had them trim an pack about 30lbs of meat to fit my diet. At least around here they'll do it for free. If you buy over 30lbs of beef also ask the manager to cut you a deal an lower the price a bit more.

Great idea, I may just have to do that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cam2435
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity