over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

55 year old with cycle questions

Thank you. Unfortunately When I read people's responses not only to this post. It seems like everyone jumps on this kind of health high horse... which is funny because if you're on this forum you are using drugs that are not good for you.
It is because we care about you.

If nobody cared, this thread would be DO A.

Respectfully, I think we are just interpreting the OP a bit differently. When I start reading the tea leaves of someone on very high doses at an older age who makes statements like "I never controlled bp, now I do", my head ponders the fact there could be irreparable damage or at his age and the level of abuse he is wanting to do, the deleterious effects may rapidly accelerate....maybe they won't, calculated risk.

The one area I may disagree is you shouldn't have protein leaking into your urine unless you have an acute experience of exercise induced proteinuria, which I'm assuming he avoided by not working out for a while. His note about it being harder on his kidneys just makes me believe there is more to that statement than means the eye. If you time your last workout right, protein in the urine is a great first look at potential kidney issues down the road.

All that said, it's still just weighing out the pros and cons and if his heart wants to do it...rock on. I'd just encourage people to be eyes wide open about potential risks and mitigation strategies.
This is correct about the protein in urine. I've had some kidney scares. Having an elevated creatinine can be ok if he is a bigger guy, trained recently, dehydrated etc. But the protein leaking in urine is an issue I would look into. If creatinine is constantly high say 1.3 and up and protein is in urine id get more testing possibly see a nephrologist. General doctor's really don't know shit about kidneys.

I'm, 53 and understand your situation. As a lower-dose guy I haven't had to change that much in my "senior years".
I'm on 250mg of test and 40mg Anavar right now. I still have tren in my box and will use it, but only at 1-200mg a week.

The thing about keeping your health that you need to remember is it's not just about dropping dead. Yes, sudden death is horrible for you and those around you.
But you know what's worse? Organ failure or impairment that leaves you alive, but every day of your remaining life is suffering.

I'm, 53 and understand your situation. As a lower-dose guy I haven't had to change that much in my "senior years".
I'm on 250mg of test and 40mg Anavar right now. I still have tren in my box and will use it, but only at 1-200mg a week.

The thing about keeping your health that you need to remember is it's not just about dropping dead. Yes, sudden death is horrible for you and those around you.
But you know what's worse? Organ failure or impairment that leaves you alive, but every day of your remaining life is suffering.
I'm 61 and been either completely off or on 100-150 mg/w for 3 months. On 100 mg/w I just had pristine blood work and a test level of 813. I feel great and frankly, I could tighten things down and look better but fuck. I spent last weekend slinging a digging bar putting in posts on my property no problem at all. Didn't get sore, nothing. Makes me wonder if I even want to go up. I guess I do just out of vanity and apparently I'm healthy as rooster with a hen house full of hens... or something. At some point don't some of us want to reap all the benefit of being fit for life? Part of that is being able to ride a bike 50 miles in hilly country, or tilling a 1/3 of an acre, or being flexible and stamina enough in the dojo to do some damage. All blown up on 2 grams of gear just doesn't really fit sometimes. Life is a journey. Staying in one place is not a journey. Then again one man's journey is different from another's. I'd like to see my grand daughters graduate from high school. That means I have to make it to about 80. It'd be nice to still be tilling the soil with forearms and a strong back when I drop dead.

Agree with Pesty. I’m 56. 5”10 197. 11-12% BF. Run 200 mgs test E , 5-6IU GH daily , 150mgs Mast E
Health is main concern.

Find the lowest dose possible while still looking good / feeling good and everything else checks out right. JMO.
how do you like mast e?

(y)

Yes. And when people talk about longevity, I always think about quality
years . . . not calendar years.

It's the life in your years not the years in your life.

(y)

Yes. And when people talk about longevity, I always think about quality
years . . . not calendar years.

It's the life in your years not the years in your life.
Why not longevity and quality? It is possible to do both.

You're not competing. Why hurt your health with too many mgs aas, and a harsh drug like tren. You're also fifty five, it's time to downsize and take care of your health. Those health markers are concerning. Got to be intelligent with kidneys, liver, heart, organs God gave us. Go down to trt 150-200 mgs 1-2 Ius GH ,eight weeks, blood pressure will go down, along with better health markers. Then maybe do a two month cycle at 500 mgs, see what you can do with that. Then jump back on trt a couple months. Of course do as you wish, it's your choice but on trt , I feel better than on cycle, generally. Feeling good is important.

Enjoy life more. On downtime trt don't force yourself in the gym like we do on cycle, if get off work and tired take a day off, relax. I'm sure you have other interests right.

In my 40s I cannot handle tren any longer, the digestive issues are too much for me. But, especially as we age and consider neurodegenerative diseases that potentially occur, the beta amyloid accumulation from tren is frightening. At the very least, get an APOE4 gene test to make sure you don’t have one (or two!) copies of the gene if you’re gonna keep using trenbolone.

how do you like mast e?
Well, I'm about your age and about to start running mast e for the first time in about 3 weeks. I'll let you know how my blood work goes.

BTW, I know how it feels when you post something up and you get a bunch of people saying you shouldn't do this or that, etc. I posted up on a different board a question about loosing weight and got a bunch of people replying "I never get fat, that's how I stay slim"... thanks for the help brah. At any rate you gotta just filter through the comments and work with what resonates with you and your situation. For me, I take time off, let my receptors reset a bit, HDL recovers, BP gets better, etc. and go back on. About 8 months on with 4 off mid winter is what I usually do but in the end it's your life and your body. You gotta decide what is best for you.

Well, I'm about your age and about to start running mast e for the first time in about 3 weeks. I'll let you know how my blood work goes.

BTW, I know how it feels when you post something up and you get a bunch of people saying you shouldn't do this or that, etc. I posted up on a different board a question about loosing weight and got a bunch of people replying "I never get fat, that's how I stay slim"... thanks for the help brah. At any rate you gotta just filter through the comments and work with what resonates with you and your situation. For me, I take time off, let my receptors reset a bit, HDL recovers, BP gets better, etc. and go back on. About 8 months on with 4 off mid winter is what I usually do but in the end it's your life and your body. You gotta decide what is best for you.
If you ask for opinions you should expect and want both sides. If you're just looking for confirmation on what you all ready think/know then just ask all your best friends. This reminds me of when I judged powerlifting meets and squats would get turned down for being five inches high and the lifters buddies would say, "Brah, that was perfect, these judges are idiots"

The main issue here is that the op said he was on what? 1400 test and 1200 tren, should we encourage a 25 year old to use that much tren? Let alone a 55 year old. Tren is the best anabolic that's for sure, but we can't deny that it's also THE worth aa for anyone young or old

When you ask a question on this forum that can be different opinions, expect people to answer on what they think is best. Not everyone has the same opinions and you will get different evaluations. At the end of the day it is your life and decision. Some value health, some value pushing the limits. Choose wisely.

Agree. You and I have never discussed PEDs, but I am exactly where you are right now. One ml of test per week, 25 or 50mg of var and if I'm starting to feel stringy, maybe 50mg trenA MWF for a few weeks.

I figure if a 2 month/200mg Fina implant is enough for a feedlot heifer to gain weight on less feed, 150mg is more than enough for me.

And even with these dinky doses I'm taking a dozen other health-related supps and BP, cholesterol, and insulin sensitivity Rxs. I'd hazard a guess I'm more fit inside and outside than most any other parents I've seen at my daughter's Jr High events and those parents are 10-20yrs younger than I am

Weight training is HEALTHY. In every way. We muck it up with drug abuse but by itself, it's necessary for a long healthy life.

It never ceases to amaze me that it takes people reaching 50 or a heart arrack or kidney failure or whatever before they realize that whatever it may be, something is going is kill you. 💯% and nothing is coming to save your ass.

Dante said Now Foods does NOT work in his experience. Strange, as it should be quality stuff.
Ya really wtf is it only vitamin shoppe brand that has the magic ingredients lol, yes very strange, now usually always has top notch stuff, Jesus I was about to buy a bottle of now astragalus since vitamin shoppe brand is out of stock but now I’m not sure what to do , don’t wanna buy garbage that doesn’t work 🤷🏻

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws