advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8weeks to get in shape asap....cals to low?

Well things are going ok so far.

diet for the last 5days has been

7am - 200g chicken breast, brocolli, banana
10.30am - 50g whey protein shake, 5g superfood. 5g fish oil
1.15pm - 200g chicken breast, brocolli, apple
4.30pm 50g whey shake, 5g superfood, 5g fish oil.
train from 6.15-7.15 and sip on BCAA/EAA/glutamine drink.
7.30pm - 30g whey, 10g raisins.
10.00pm - 200g chicken breast, brocolli. 20g almonds.

Thats been my diet, lost about 4lbs this week.

Meds im actually running are;

5iu HGH ed.
50mcg T3 ed.
300mg tren a now(lowered this)
300mg test p
300mg mast p.

That's it.

Im not planning on any refeeds as i remember buselmo saying your metabolism doesnt actually slow down...so there's no point in a refeed is there?

My first cheat meal will be my work staff meal on 1st december.

I then have the 23rd december till 5th jan off when i then go on holiday.
so i guess if im not around 12% by 23rd december i will do a week of DNP at 400mg from 20th onwards and will also do 30-40mins cardio every morning with hgh on empty stomach just for the week on dnp and hopefully that would get me to be where i want to be.

Opinions?

Ill get an updated pic up on sunday.

Buselmo is right, and you are on the right track.

You should only have like 12-14 lbs to lose so you should be fine man. I'm doing somethin similiar myself. Good luck.

thanks guys.

i can see myself doing a short blitz of dnp but we shall see.

Couldnt i just do dnp say three times a week for the time being, say mon,wed,fri evening? as that wont give it chance to build up in my system

Last edited:

5iu HGH ed.
50mcg T3 ed.
300mg test p
300mg mast p.

That's it.

Im not planning on any refeeds as i remember buselmo saying your metabolism doesnt actually slow down...so there's no point in a refeed is there?

so i guess if im not around 12% by 23rd december i will do a week of DNP at 400mg from 20th onwards and will also do 30-40mins cardio every morning with hgh on empty stomach just for the week on dnp and hopefully that would get me to be where i want to be.

Opinions?

This looks MORE then fine to achieve your short lived goal bro. I say short lived cus where does pct come into play, on your flight to Egypt? Just going to do this cycle, get cut, jump on a plane in shape now with zero drugs in ur system and think to maintain the look while in Egypt? Surprised no one pointed this obvious fact out yet.

As far as the cycle goes thats more then enough to get to ur goals bro and no need for DNP at all. Now how u think to maintain this tight shape once you achieve it while in Egypt, that would be the part i'd worry about cus the plan your on is more then enough to achieve ur goals bro. Now how you gonna hold that physique?

thats easly atainable with your doses , id probably even bump the cals to 2k via protein just to be safe.

but honestly 30 min a day cardio would work wonders on top of that , shit even just 15 min a day HIIT post workout.

think about all the time you waste during the day , typicaly addes up to more than 15 min , trip the fat on the wastefull time managment and add that to your post workout. its only for a couple months

What the hell is looking ok on the beach in front of no one you know (except your GF who shouldn't judge you anyway) doing for your long-term bodybuilding goals?

I only say this because that has been me over the years and the crash dieting just puts me months if not six months behind... then another holiday and another crash diet... so I probably spent the best part of three years not progressing at all.

I mean if I was with a group of mates and just wanted to pull sluts each night then sure I'd understand.

Each to there own.

You do know that you'll likely be surrounded mainly by drunk russians, germans and dutchmen if it's an all-in resort? I highly doubt they'd be able to spot the bodyfat reduction. Just go and for fucks sake don't travel with vials and syringes for a beach holiday! :D

you look to be 12-14%bf which means you only need to lose 3-5% bf in 8 weeks to look very good to women or civilians. Which could be easily done I wouldnt crash diet.

I agree with thatbloke. Just stay the course. I guess the point of all my posts here is that you don't have a whole lot of work to do, and I personally think you are throwing too many grenades at the enemy. GH15 would tell you that the Tren alone will get you where you wanna go.

agree, although dunno why we need to refer to GH15 of all things hahaha

5iu HGH ed.
50mcg T3 ed.
300mg test p
300mg mast p.

That's it.

Opinions?

looks good to me,
yes ur right u dont have to refeed to keep loosing weight, but psycologicaly its a good thing, and for muscle maintaince its a good thing since the refeed will help you retain muscle, remeber low carb diets do become catabolic wen ur muscles stay depleted for long periods of time

You do know that you'll likely be surrounded mainly by drunk russians, germans and dutchmen if it's an all-in resort? I highly doubt they'd be able to spot the bodyfat reduction. Just go and for fucks sake don't travel with vials and syringes for a beach holiday! :D

lmfao so true

Last edited:
the aas im using must be rubbish....weak as anything..look like ive shrunk. lol.

Have some stuff on the way from ARL and also genotec....so hopefully ill be in good hands then!

Ill add in 20mins cardio pwo after being on the new AAS for a week

Ok guys..

Updated pic 12days in.

aaiq93.jpg
[/IMG]

I THINK my body must be messed up!! If im running what i said..i dont think ive changed like atall...i look like ive shrunk alomost..

BELOW...is a picture from End of july 2011...before i went away...i look miles better....however since then ive done a cycle of 800mg test with npp also for last 8weeks at 600mg...and i say i look worse now!! Bloody body never seems to grow.

3c57q.jpg

Im just being honest here.

u are WAYYY to worried about this trip man...you are going WITH a girl...what is the need to diet down and all this for when u probably gonna be walking around the desert looking at pyramids n shit...this girl fucks you, she likes what you look like....she bought u out of country trip!!! thats awesome!!! i would stop worrying about how striated you are gonna look and what fat burners u need to buy for the hour at the hotel pool, and concentrate much more on how you are gonna give her the best day...nite...dinner...walk on the beach...and best fuck she ever had from you in your relationship, bc thats what a chick like that deserves...you are talking all about what YOU need to buy, how to YOU need to diet, what YOU need to look like....believe me man, she is taking you on a trip, she could care less about your abs...she just wanna be with ya, this girl is very in love, focus on her brotha...your "jacked-ness" should be last thing on your mind here...just bein honest...cause shes a "keeper" :)

i know what you mean bro.....i was only doing it so i feel better about myself...couldnt care less what she thinks.

But for me to be on what ive said...i dont think ive changed really atall in like 2weeks

Whats the highest you would go on T3? 100mcg?

Im gonna have to have a refeed lunch and team meal on a weekend every week as the gf is getting pissed i wont go out for a meal with her! haha. Which is understandable.

So ill stick to around 1500cals 5-6days a week then will have a nice meal at the weekend with her.

5iu HGH ed.
50mcg T3 ed.
300mg test p
300mg mast p.

That's it.

So i guess if im not around 12% by 23rd december i will do a week of DNP at 400mg from 20th onwards and will also do 30-40mins cardio every morning with hgh on empty stomach just for the week on dnp and hopefully that would get me to be where i want to be.

Opinions?
I would not worry so much about the percentage of body fat you have. Go by the mirror THEN the scale. Muscle weighs more than fat. Numbers tend to mess with peoples head a bit too much sometimes.
With only 8 weeks, time is short, but the tren a, test, T3, and cardio alone will get you in good shape in 8 weeks. You will be amazed

How long have you been on the GH? It will take a while to see anything from it.

Your cardio looks good. You may need to increase the duration and number of times per week you do cardio depending on how you are progressing.

You are holding a lot of water which has to do with the 4 lbs being lost in one week.

Your diet looks good but I would choose a couple different food types. I will toss in egg whites or fish, 1 c or .5 cup of oats or brown rice. You dont want to COMPLETELY cut out all carbs, but do begin to taper off.

Whats the highest you would go on T3? 100mcg?

Im gonna have to have a refeed lunch and team meal on a weekend every week as the gf is getting pissed i wont go out for a meal with her! haha. Which is understandable.

So ill stick to around 1500cals 5-6days a week then will have a nice meal at the weekend with her.

Sounds like a good plan. I have seen a lot of my friends throw away good relationships because of their diets. Now I understand where they are coming from, but sometimes I feel like we have to realize this is our hobby, not our living. never a bad idea to wine n dine! good luck with your goals man!

The Mrs. looks good bro!! Congrats!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767