over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9-11 Its been 5 years!

DOGMA

Registered
I cant beleive it, It just feels like it was yesterday.. I am feeling very depresed today.

Where were you when you heard the news?

And what kind of feelings do you have today?

How has it changed your life.

I know I will never be the same, never have the same nievety that I once had. I remember when it happend. I walked into work and there it was on the screen. I think I stared at the wall all day and cried more than a few times. My phone NEVER rang. I do alot of international travel and it is never far from my mind. It literally changed my life.

I was a claims processor at Aetna at the time. We all ran down to the lunch room where the big screen tv was to watch in horror right after the 1st plane hit. We were all in a state of confusion.

I support our troops 100000000% and appreciate every day that they put their lives on the line so we can have a safer existance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR63PsGSR6Q

stern is replaying his broadcast from that day.....

NEVER FORGET 911

I remember I was in bed and my roommate came blazing in and said WAKE UP THEY ARE BOMBING US...

I got up and we skipped school and had our girlfriends come over and sat and watched all day.

I was thinking aboutn joining the military...we take our freedom for granted everyday. I THANK EVERY MILITARY PERSON for their battle everyday for our freedom.

Man time flies fast doesn't it? I can remember it like it was yesterday.

I heard a funny story on the local radio this morning. This lady called in and told about where she was and that her Aunt called her and said, "they bombed the world trade center." She said, "man there are sure going to be a lot of pissed of mexicans." She thought her Aunt was talking about our local "Flea Market Trade Center." ahhahaha

can't believe

Can't believe it has been five years.

I remember where I was - in a highrise in a meeting that has a long-distance view of the airport. The last thing I said before I found out was "that's strange - no planes have been taking off for about the last ten minutes"

It should be a National Holiday..........

Never forget bros!

These motherfuckers want us dead and that aint gunna change in our lifetimes.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

n4dmoney said:
Never forget bros!

Bump that bro.......

9/11

bump this!! bump this shit big time!!!

i was actualy in school when i heard the news and it was like the whole world stopped and was dead silence

i also was(still am) vol. for a fire depo. down here in the deep south and we felt for our fellow brothers all the way down here....now as a paid fireman and vol. its like i have more ppl that impact my life everyday in the fire house and out....all those men had courage and risked their lives for others without second thought knowing they were most likely not goin to make it out alive....i actually got a tattoo goin down my rib cage that says "courage" jus to remind me everyday that that is what keeps me goin even if im weak and fear is at my door step starin me smack in the face and ofcourse to remind me of 9/11....."343,deeply missed,never forgotten,everyday honored,on and off the truck"

god bless

i remember it like it was this morning. i'm sure most people do. i'd like to know why there has been no memorial built for all of those people. maybe one day people can really "live and let live" regardless of who believes in what. until then, i'm damn happy that i live in a country that believes in people's rights as human beings, and that there are people fighting to keep our rights, losing their lives every day. god bless those people

n4dmoney said:
Never forget bros!

nah, the gov't just needed to get national support to invade iraq, remove saddam and create the war on terror.

MARSHALL

IT WOULD BE FUCKING GREAT IF ONE MOTHER FUCKING TIME YOU WOULD NOT START SOME BULLSHIT HERE. I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF READING YOUR SHIT...I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU WERE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF ME RIGHT NOW (AND NOT SITTING AT YOUR DESK BEATING OFF TO PICS OF CERTAIN BBERS YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BECOME BEST BUDDIES WITH IN THE HOPES OF SOMEDAY SUCKING HIM OFF...NO NAMES NEEDED OBVIOUSLY) I WOULD DROP EVERYTHING I AM DOING, DRIVE THERE, AND BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU. YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A MAN, READ THE THREAD, DISAGREED WITH IT, BUT NOT POSTED AND WENT ON. BUT INSTEAD, YOU DECIDED TO BE THE FUCKING PUSSY YOU ARE AND MAKE SOME MOTHERFUCKING COMMENTS LIKE THAT. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU AGREE WITH THE WAR, THE GOVERNMENT, WHATEVER...YOU COULD TAKE ANOTHER PERSON'S FEELING INTO ACCOUNT AND GROW THE FUCK UP.

I COULD CARE LESS IF THIS THREAD, POST, ND MY WHOLE ACCOUNT GETS DELETED...IF I KNEW WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW YOU WOULD BEGGING FOR MERCY AS I BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU. GO FUCK YOURSELF

flexmaster said:
IT WOULD BE FUCKING GREAT IF ONE MOTHER FUCKING TIME YOU WOULD NOT START SOME BULLSHIT HERE.

What bullshit am I starting?

What better day is there to bring up the truth, then the day when these innocent people were set up as victims.

marshall said:
What bullshit am I starting?

What better day is there to bring up the truth, then the day when these innocent people were set up as victims.
you know what, im not going to let you dick up another thread...so i will not respond to it after this post. if you have something to say to me then do it over pm's.

YeeaaaaUUHhhhhhhh!!!!!

bump the living fuck out of this shit man!!!!.....ppl who wanna dog on pres bush and 9/11 AND REALLY ON THE ANIVRS OF 9/11can jus fuck off....no pres is goin to be perfect no matter what....i think some of the shit he does is not right but id much rather have him backin our country up then some split leg, vagina fuck john kerry......bush fights bc he isnt a bitch...sometimes its good to walk away but when someone fucks u that hard u fuck them back 100 times harder...and thats what he is doing...everyone has their own right to say what they want....but honestly dog, u should jus have read it and moved on with out some bullshit to piss others off...i can go to youtube and find some shit explaining how the towers came down bc of the terriorst....its somethin ur never goin to totally know....but stand up for ur country or get the fuck out:p

flexmaster said:
IT WOULD BE FUCKING GREAT IF ONE MOTHER FUCKING TIME YOU WOULD NOT START SOME BULLSHIT HERE. I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF READING YOUR SHIT...I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU WERE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF ME RIGHT NOW (AND NOT SITTING AT YOUR DESK BEATING OFF TO PICS OF CERTAIN BBERS YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BECOME BEST BUDDIES WITH IN THE HOPES OF SOMEDAY SUCKING HIM OFF...NO NAMES NEEDED OBVIOUSLY) I WOULD DROP EVERYTHING I AM DOING, DRIVE THERE, AND BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU. YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A MAN, READ THE THREAD, DISAGREED WITH IT, BUT NOT POSTED AND WENT ON. BUT INSTEAD, YOU DECIDED TO BE THE FUCKING PUSSY YOU ARE AND MAKE SOME MOTHERFUCKING COMMENTS LIKE THAT. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU AGREE WITH THE WAR, THE GOVERNMENT, WHATEVER...YOU COULD TAKE ANOTHER PERSON'S FEELING INTO ACCOUNT AND GROW THE FUCK UP.

I COULD CARE LESS IF THIS THREAD, POST, ND MY WHOLE ACCOUNT GETS DELETED...IF I KNEW WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW YOU WOULD BEGGING FOR MERCY AS I BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU. GO FUCK YOURSELF

Last edited:
flexmaster said:
you know what, im not going to let you dick up another thread...so i will not respond to it after this post. if you have something to say to me then do it over pm's.

Ok buddy, that's it, i'm scratching you off my christmas card list and that's final. So don't even try to make up for it.

If you're looking for dicked up threads, Heinz's got pretty dicked up, you could go threaten Phil, MassiveG and Dirk. :rolleyes:

balla06 you make some sense, but apathy and disinterest is exactly what fuels corruption.

Most americans are sick of hearing about 911 and sick of the war.

I think the fact that I still would like some "decent" answers to some questions, shows I'm pretty damn patriotic, not the opposite.

flexmaster said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
BUMP!!!

sorry

first and foremost my heart goes out to the families of those who have died in the twin towers massacre, and to the brave soldiers who have lost thier lives in iraq. however there are an ever increasing number of people who believe there is much hidden and will never be reported by cnn. the following story is from us newswire and not some nutcase conspiracy theorist. please don't be sheep and watch your privacy and rights yanked away from us under the guise of an exageratted and fabricated war on terror.....

9/11 Kean Commission Report Exposed as 'Fraud of Historic Proportions' on 9/11 Fifth Anniversary by Former 'Star Wars' Program Director Fri Sep 8, 9:22 AM ET

ADVERTISEMENT

To: Assignment Desk, Daybook Editor

News Advisory:

WHAT: 9/11 Kean Commission Report Exposed as 'Fraud of Historic Proportions' on 9/11 Fifth Anniversary by Former 'Star Wars' Program Director and Top 9/11 Authors and Researchers at National Press Club Press Conference Just Before Kean-Hamilton Luncheon Address, Edward R. Murrow Room, 9:30 a.m.

WHEN: Sept. 11, 9:30 to 11 a.m.

WHERE: National Press Club, Edward R. Murrow Room

SPONSORS: McClendon Group, 9/11 Truth Los Angeles and 9/11 Truth Monterey Ca.

On the fifth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, three hours before the Kean-Hamilton luncheon address at the National Press Club, the former Air Force officer and director of the 'Star Wars' program who just won Florida's 15th District Democratic primary with 54 percent of the vote on an explicit platform to expose the fraud of the Kean Commission Report, and top 9/11 researchers, authors and activists will present hard proof that the official narrative of the Kean-Hamilton Commission and Bush- Cheney Administration is a fraud of world historic proportions.

Proposed legislation for a new and genuinely independent expert investigation, the first reality-based 9/11 feature film, and the International Grand Jury on the Crimes of 9/11 will be announced.

Speakers will make brief presentations and take questions from the press:

-- Dr. Robert Bowman, Lt. Col. USAF (Ret.), one of the nation's foremost authorities on national security, directed all 'Star Wars' programs under Presidents Ford and Carter, flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam, has a Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech, and has chaired eight international conferences. Dr. Bowman is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, and the Air Medal with five oak leaf clusters, among many others.

-- Jim Marrs, award-winning Texas journalist and author of the 9/11 expose Inside Job and just-released The Terror Conspiracy, which includes "The Pentagon Attack Papers", is a former U.S. Army Intelligence officer. The author of the New York Times Best Seller Crossfire, which was a basis for Oliver Stone's "JFK" on which he served as a chief consultant, Marrs is working on a movie script whose final scene will awaken audiences to the realization that the 9/11 attacks were a mass assassination.

-- Barbara Honegger, former White House policy analyst to President Reagan and senior military affairs journalist is the author of The Pentagon Attack Papers that has transformed the understanding of what happened inside the Pentagon on 9/11. Honegger's seminal contributions on the central importance of hijack-scenario and plane-into-tower counterterrorism exercises and wargames being run by the military and intelligence communities on the morning of 9/11 explain core 'mysteries' the Kean-Hamilton Commission has acknowledged it hadn't solved: How the attack date was chosen, and why Mohammed Atta traveled to Portland, Maine.

-- Lynn Pentz, producer/creative director, breakthrough consultant, and grass-roots organizer, has been centrally involved in some of the largest transformation entertainment events of recent times, including Live Aid, Hands Across America, and the Bicentennial Celebration of the U.S. Constitution. Ms. Pentz is co-founder of 9/11 Truth Los Angeles, director of the film documentary "Connecting the Dots: Awakening to the Crimes of 9/11", and convener of the Citizens Grand Jury on 9/11. A national speaker in the 9/11 Truth movement, Ms. Pentz will announce the upcoming International People's Grand Jury on the Crimes of 9/11: The Case to Indict."

-- David von Kleist, radio talk show host and producer of the 9/11 film documentary "9/11: In Plane Site", will reveal photographic and video evidence, and the results of interviews with Col. George Nelson, USAF (Ret.), a 30-year aircraft part identification expert, Maj. Gen. Albert Stubblebine, for 30 years in charge of Dept. of Defense photo analysis, and numerous commercial pilots, all of whom, after reviewing the evidence, agree that something other than commercial aircraft struck targets on 9/11.

---

Press requested to advance confirm due to limited room size.

Coffee provided.

http://www.usnewswire.com/

-0-

/© 2006 U.S. Newswire 202-347-2770/

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads