over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A bit disgusted today

Look on the bright side. The fatties make us all look that much better.

the saddest thing to me is that the coming generations of children might be the first to have a shorter life expectancy than their parents... and that of the 60% of americans who are overweight, the majority of them are actually obese :(

as someones already mentioned ,its not just in america

even in ireland they now have an obesity problem

damn big macs :rolleyes:

The money issue is huge. I grew up broke, and when you don't have money to go on vacations and do exciting things- you find enjoyment in food. It's a time when family gets together and socializes. My whole family besides the old lady and I are obese, and the holidays are all about the food. Thats the center of it all. Upsetting.

Its so much harder to talk to relatives about it. Just this weekend I confronted my mother in-law about the medications she is on, like 8. Cholesterol, lasix etc. I told her you wouldnt need any of those if you would eat better and lose weight. I mean come on she had open heart surgery. Time to change. THey were amazed how much weight I have lost in the past 6 weeks and I was like I dont down sodas all day and eat crap. You can eat out and still eat better.

oh i love that place, the desert bar really rocks

Exactly, you just have to know how to USE it... chicken breast, fish fillets with breading taken off, fruit, salad... heck, even the dessert bar if it's before or after a workout. There is a lot of healthy, nutritious food hidden there, even if it isn't grade-A quality.

Yes, I identify with a lot of you. It seems we're the 'odd people out' in our social and familial situations. A lot of the obese/skinny-fat people I know are great parents and workers/employees, so they do have discipline and a sense of responsibility. It's just a shame that they don't employ it in taking care of themselves. :confused:

the majority of people dont even know what the foods they are eating actuaally contain

i had no idea how much calories,fat,protein i was eating till i started training and taking an interest in nutrition

Yes, I identify with a lot of you. It seems we're the 'odd people out' in our social and familial situations. A lot of the obese/skinny-fat people I know are great parents and workers/employees, so they do have discipline and a sense of responsibility. It's just a shame that they don't employ it in taking care of themselves. :confused:

Exactly. Everyone in my family are hard workers, intelligent, etc. In my eyes eating just becomes a way of de-stressing for them- without spending a ton of money. Family members take everything personally- especially something like this if its coming from someone who is in good shape.
I'm getting to the point where I don't care if they get upset for a while- at least they'll be around to get upset.

the worst thing seeing is the kids.......

its sad b/c its not like they have any real control over what they eat.

it comes down to being responsible and informed especially as a parent.

look everyone is busy and stressed, so I don't buy that excuse for a second. and generally fat people try and use every excuse in the book to explain away their fatness and how they can't possibly change their ways.

somehow we have this notion in our society that food has to please us in order to be good. we can't have a meal w/o pop or a milkshake and fries, we can't have dinner w/o dessert, my god, its all right to indulge but don't make it a habit.

look i get hungry too, and yes I would like to eat out every meal that crap taste good and I do love pop and milkshakes.

so go home eat some chicken and broccoli, have a glass of water, get a sugar free piece of gum out and chew it.

trust me you get use to it and I assure you the world will not come to an end.

I remeber when I was in school there was only 1 fat kid in the entire 5th grade. Occasionaly I pick my neice up from elem school and can't believe the number of fat kids.

I was a Butter Ball Once!!!!

Yeah,
I was a little Fat Porky and I got into drugs and stopped working out. I have many Overweight people in my family and they are crazy 50% body fat and asking for McDonalds Gift Cards for Christmas. I'm sorry if i can Stop doing Heroin and drinking you can put Down a Double Cheeseburger. I know all people are different but come on most Handicap signs are made for Obese people God made us a certain way and when are Ankles are the same size as our calfs that is too much weight for the Human Body.

I urge you to be compassionate in your "disgust". We all fall short in some areas.

Remember, those same "fat" people would probably be disgusted thinking of some guy giving some other guy a shot in the butt with a syringe filled with unknown substances, made in a basement in Queens, on powder smuggled in bags retrieved from some mules rectum.

It is very possible some of the obese people have better bloodwork, blood pressure, better lipid profiles, less liver stress, than we meatheads do. I'm by far the fittest of my family and the first heart failure victim. But I look better at the buffet and the pool, no doubt about that.

I urge us all to treat others kindly and try to see the good in situations. Each of those persons you sit in almighty judgement of is the love of someones life whether is mother, father, sister, brother, son or daughter.

Yes I wish they were fitter, but most of all, I wish them like I wish you for them and you to Be at Peace.

I urge you to be compassionate in your "disgust". We all fall short in some areas.

Remember, those same "fat" people would probably be disgusted thinking of some guy giving some other guy a shot in the butt with a syringe filled with unknown substances, made in a basement in Queens, on powder smuggled in bags retrieved from some mules rectum.

It is very possible some of the obese people have better bloodwork, blood pressure, better lipid profiles, less liver stress, than we meatheads do. I'm by far the fittest of my family and the first heart failure victim. But I look better at the buffet and the pool, no doubt about that.

I urge us all to treat others kindly and try to see the good in situations. Each of those persons you sit in almighty judgement of is the love of someones life whether is mother, father, sister, brother, son or daughter.

Yes I wish they were fitter, but most of all, I wish them like I wish you for them and you to Be at Peace.

Hell of a post.

I too was once a "fatty" but when I stepped on that scale and it said 275, I said thats it, its time for a fucking change. Im currently 220 and every1 that knows me is telling me how great I look and they question me how did I do it? You know what I tell them? I point right to my head. Because thats where it starts, in your head. The human mind is the most powerful thing on this goddamn planet. When January 1st, 2009 came, I quit smoking cigarettes, I quit spending my hard earned money on weed (although I have always had a love for maryjane, and always will, but its time to do work), and I stopped eating bullshit. Its all mind control.
Well, how did I do it? A lil research here and there, and some goddamn DEDICATION and DISCIPLINE. Yeah I was like the next fat guy, I love eating whoppers and fries and big macs and double banana splits, but once you actually do some research and REALIZE the amount of terrible calories you are putting into your OWN body, your ONLY body, you REALIZE shit HAS TO change. I can run up a flight of steps now and not feel shortness of breath, my sex drive is thru the clouds (past the roof), and I just feel goddamn great. Me at 6'3 220lbs, am in better shape than my friend who is 5'6 140lbs. Yeah hes a skinny bastard but he smokes almost 2 packs a day and his blood pressure is thru the roof. We gotta attack the evils in our bodies from all angles, and that doesnt mean just losing weight but that goes for everything.
Cut out the cigarettes, cut out the 20 suttin beers u had over the weekend, cut out the soda and processed garbage, cut out the spending of money on stupid bullshit, and INVEST IN YOURSELF. I swear to you, you will feel like a new person. Some people need to stop the bullshit excuses, and get out there and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

AGREED !

fucking damn skippy!!! Canada is full of healthy people and the women are HOT!! I dont think I saw a fat chick over there last time I was up there. Also, the bodybuilding scene is getting bigger there too, and chicks love jacked dudes!! I'd love to live in Canada, especially near Montreal

Except for the cold weather !

GREAT ADVICE HERE !

Hell of a post.

I too was once a "fatty" but when I stepped on that scale and it said 275, I said thats it, its time for a fucking change. Im currently 220 and every1 that knows me is telling me how great I look and they question me how did I do it? You know what I tell them? I point right to my head. Because thats where it starts, in your head. The human mind is the most powerful thing on this goddamn planet. When January 1st, 2009 came, I quit smoking cigarettes, I quit spending my hard earned money on weed (although I have always had a love for maryjane, and always will, but its time to do work), and I stopped eating bullshit. Its all mind control.
Well, how did I do it? A lil research here and there, and some goddamn DEDICATION and DISCIPLINE. Yeah I was like the next fat guy, I love eating whoppers and fries and big macs and double banana splits, but once you actually do some research and REALIZE the amount of terrible calories you are putting into your OWN body, your ONLY body, you REALIZE shit HAS TO change. I can run up a flight of steps now and not feel shortness of breath, my sex drive is thru the clouds (past the roof), and I just feel goddamn great. Me at 6'3 220lbs, am in better shape than my friend who is 5'6 140lbs. Yeah hes a skinny bastard but he smokes almost 2 packs a day and his blood pressure is thru the roof. We gotta attack the evils in our bodies from all angles, and that doesnt mean just losing weight but that goes for everything.
Cut out the cigarettes, cut out the 20 suttin beers u had over the weekend, cut out the soda and processed garbage, cut out the spending of money on stupid bullshit, and INVEST IN YOURSELF. I swear to you, you will feel like a new person. Some people need to stop the bullshit excuses, and get out there and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
It really is "all in your head"

Look on the bright side. The fatties make us all look that much better.

Lol...thats great! Seriously though, you know what is worse then bumping into someone who is very obese is meeting / getting to know someone that is very over weight and DOSEN'T GIVE A SHIT! They think people that keep in shape and live a healthy lifestyle are vain! I've meet too many people like this. I keep my thoughts to myself but still wonder how some of these people live like that.

YES

Lol...thats great! Seriously though, you know what is worse then bumping into someone who is very obese is meeting / getting to know someone that is very over weight and DOSEN'T GIVE A SHIT! They think people that keep in shape and live a healthy lifestyle are vain! I've meet too many people like this. I keep my thoughts to myself but still wonder how some of these people live like that.

Same here man, I just don't get it.:confused:

The Problem lies in the Carbohydrates.

The Problem lies in the Carbohydrates.
lol, you guys that want to demonize carbs, funny stuff, thanks for the post. i know your being serious, so im sorry for laughing.
doug

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity