over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Powerline and Maverick Update

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Ive been in touch with Maverick and he has sent me A Lot of details about his situation.
I have a copy of the Federal Plea agreement Im looking at Now :(

He Has Asked me to Post it here for Him. It should Help clear Up any rumors or Mis-understandings that may have been going around Claiming he is or was a Fed or an Informant.

If you guys have any questions Ill be glad to try and help answer them to the best of what I know. And from What Im seeing I do know for sure that he is NOT a Ratt. He did Make some mistakes and will admit that. He is taking his medicine like a man and the cost of that is Not Cheap!

RAJJIN

Ive been in touch with Maverick and he has sent me A Lot of details about his situation.
I have a copy of the Federal Plea agreement Im looking at Now :(

He Has Asked me to Post it here for Him. It should Help clear Up any rumors or Mis-understandings that may have been going around Claiming he is or was a Fed or an Informant.

If you guys have any questions Ill be glad to try and help answer them to the best of what I know. And from What Im seeing I do know for sure that he is NOT a Ratt. He did Make some mistakes and will admit that. He is taking his medicine like a man and the cost of that is Not Cheap!

WHAT IS HE SIGNING FOR? WHAT IS THE PLEA?

Maverick is a good man...He stands his ground and he'll move forward from this!! It sickens me to see this happen to good people...In the end, for all his loss, he proves his loyalty to both himself and the community!! I would do anything in my power to help the bro out!! Much respect!!

Im kinda lost ...but i can figure it out ...

Hope it all works out for him...

He is a good guy, I have talked to him a few times on here...

chris

WHAT IS HE SIGNING FOR? WHAT IS THE PLEA?

Phil,
The short version is he plead guilty to distribution and Money laundering.
The Money laundering is what realy hurt him.
He went to court yesterday and plead guilty.He is Still waiting on the Final sentencing but its looking like he will for sure do time...Two to three years are what his lawyers are telling him. On top of the time he will serve they took every penny he has or had at the time, bank accounts, as well as his Vehicle and House.

Ill see How he feels about having it poster here publicly.
Its very detailed and Over 20 pages long.
I guarantee it will scare the shit out of some people and May be worth reading to a lot of people that think there slick or there "emails are secure" etc etc.
If they want you they dont fuck around.

WOW

Phil,
The short version is he plead guilty to distribution and Money laundering.
The Money laundering is what realy hurt him.
He went to court yesterday and plead guilty.He is Still waiting on the Final sentencing but its looking like he will for sure do time...Two to three years are what his lawyers are telling him. On top of the time he will serve they took every penny he has or had at the time, bank accounts, as well as his Vehicle and House.

Ill see How he feels about having it poster here publicly.
Its very detailed and Over 20 pages long.
I guarantee it will scare the shit out of some people and May be worth reading to a lot of people that think there slick or there "emails are secure" etc etc.
If they want you they dont fuck around.

THOSE WERE MY EXACT CHARGES AND I DID 2 1/2 YEARS IN PRISON........PLUS $35, 000 IN FINES, 500 HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE, LOST MY HOUSE AND MY CARS AND $35, 000 IN CASH..............IF THAT DID NOT SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE BACK THEN???

THOSE WERE MY EXACT CHARGES AND I DID 2 1/2 YEARS IN PRISON........PLUS $35, 000 IN FINES, 500 HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE, LOST MY HOUSE AND MY CARS AND $35, 000 IN CASH..............IF THAT DID NOT SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE BACK THEN???

I knew you did some time. I had heard you mention that and of course read guys throw it up each time they get pissed off at ya :rolleyes: . I didnt know exactly why or any details like what you just told me. I always figured that to be one of them things you just didnt ask, so I always wondered but never asked.

They have Every email, every transaction, every detail! Down to a
nats ass!

Maverick has always been a great guy. Not cooperating always hurts you in court...kinda ironic that those with honor and intergrity get the short end of the stick when the ones with none (BBA) weasel there way out scott free.

Last edited:
Maverick has always been a great guy. Not cooperating always hurts you in court...kinda ironic that those with honor and intergrity the short end of the stick when the ones with none (BBA) weasel there way out scott free.

Good way of putting it.

Good luck to Mav, hope the show some leiniency on his sentence.

I would like to see the plea agreement if you dont post it publically.

2 years isnt too bad considering the charges but losing everything really sucks. I wish Mav the best.

sad news to hear, mav was/is a really good dude. i hope everything works out for him w/out have to serve too much time. i think he has learned enough of a lesson by losing everything. :(

I post over at outlaw mostly but work out at the same gym as maverick and this is bad. Nobody should have to go through what he went through. It borders on un-american. Anyway here is a cut and paste from our local newspaper today. he will prolly get some time but if the judge wanted to he could give mav 28 years. 28 years!!!!

(from local paper)

A Nixa man pleaded guilty today in federal court to his role in a $180,000 conspiracy to smuggle anabolic steroids from China and sell them over the Internet to customers in the United States, according to John F. Wood, United States Attorney for the Western District of Missouri.

Mikal Gunn Schrage, 29, also pleaded guilty to a related money-laundering conspiracy.

By pleading guilty today, Schrage admitted he participated in a conspiracy to import steroids from China between Nov. 1, 2004, and Sept. 20, 2007. Schrage placed numerous orders via e-mail for steroids in raw form, using fictitious names to send wire transfers to his Chinese suppliers. He then manufactured the raw form into steroids that he sold over the Internet and shipped to customers throughout the U.S.

Schrage also admitted that he dispensed misbranded prescription drugs (steroids) without the prescription of a licensed practitioner. On June 15, 2007, an undercover law enforcement officer purchased steroids from a steroid broker in Arizona that were shipped by Schrage from Springfield.

The steroids were labeled in Spanish in violation of federal requirements that all prescription medication be labeled in English. No instructions for use were located on the labels of the product. Schrage dispensed the steroids to the steroid broker without determining that the customer had a valid physician’s prescription for the prescription drug.

Schrage also pleaded guilty to a money-laundering conspiracy. He admitted that he conducted financial transactions that involved the proceeds of criminal activity with the intent to promote the unlawful distribution of steroids. Schrage also admitted he conducted financial transactions involving the proceeds of criminal activity, which were designed to conceal the nature and ownership of those proceeds.

He caused multiple Western Union wire transfers totaling nearly $83,000 to be made as payment for more than 32 kilograms of steroids shipped from China between Feb. 28, 2005, and March 26, 2007.

Schrage was arrested on an outstanding warrant by a Missouri Highway Patrol trooper on Sept. 1, 2007, during a traffic stop in Greene County. While searching his vehicle, the law enforcement officer discovered five pounds of steroids in raw white powder form, contained in packages that had been shipped from China, and at least 10,000 ml of liquid steroids. In addition to the steroids, the officer found counterfeit Spanish-language labels, boxes and holograms of Mexican steroids that all appeared to be counterfeit.

By pleading guilty today, Schrage agreed to forfeit to the government any property used to commit the offenses and any property obtained from the proceeds of the offenses, including $180,195 that was received in exchange for the distribution of steroids, Schrage’s equity ($46,230) in the residence at 1173 Marble Drive in Nixa, a 2002 Cadillac Escalade, $36,701 that was seized from him by law enforcement officers and $9,370 that was seized from a bank account.

Under federal statutes, Schrage could be subject to a sentence of 28 years in federal prison without parole, plus a fine up to $1 million. A sentencing hearing will be scheduled after the completion of a presentence investigation by the United States Probation Office.

I hope everything works out for him and that he will be able to move on with his life once this is all over.

I just wanted to make my 2cc's on this

Ive known Mav since 2002. I call him family. This dude is one of the best guys I know in business and personally. Its sad that some one who never lied, stole, or hurt anyone is looked upon as a violent criminal. Were taught growing up by our fathers to be a man. Be honest, keep your word, watch out for your friends and go to bed every night with a clean conscience. It fuckin tears me up to think that some one who did just the opposite of that now has a gym and a all you can eat rat buffet HIDING in Iowa with his girl who he cheated on weekly put my FAMILY in the position of losing 3 years of his life.

When you make a decision to do something, you know going in what you are doing. WHether it is to mow your grass or buy and sell steroids. You know going to mow grass your gonna get nasty and if you dont wear shoes you may loose a toe or possibly step in dog shit. And just like with something illegal you know that if your stupid and deal with the wrong people you may get caught. Loose foot=fake foot and crutch - get caught=do time.....

Life isnt fair for good guys, nice guys finish last.

I know a guy in panama city who got caught with 9 oz of cocaine 2 years ago. He isnt even a real drug dealer he just is a punk ass bitch that got ahold of a connection and within 2 months got his door kicked in. 2 years awaiting trial, he is a confidential informant (Andy Beckman, guess he aint so confidential anymore, oops) and he works for alltel. He is stayn out of jail by programing alternate phones with the msid and intercepting text messages of the suspected criminal bay county sheriffs tell him too. THats right with out a warrant, So dirty rats, dirty cops, working in unison illegally to set up people.

thats lying, cheating and stealing in my book, but he isnt in jail and the dirty cop Deon Saint, oh was I not supposed to say his name either?, gets paid his mesally salary and get kudos for bringing the suspects down.

Life isnt fair.

I'm very sorry to hear this but I thank you for the update rAJJ.

This shit sucks. I wish nothing but the best to Mav and to rajjin thanks for keeping us informed. The system is bullshit!

You can thank Stan for most of this mess.

I have to agree with what was said earlier and really think that if you get involved with something that is against the law you need to know what you might be in for if you get caught.

I think its funny when people chime in and say "our legal systems are screwed up and the laws not fair". Well, I will agree our legal system is messed up. We let repeat, violent offenders out of prison early only to have them sent back for killing someone again or breaking the law. We spend millions a year housing these people and waste resources and time trying to figure out where society came up short. However, the laws and punishments for crimes broken are clearly listed and anyone can find out exactly what the spread in the sentencing might be if they broke the law in question. With all that being said, of course the laws are not fair. They are that way for a reason.

The main lesson I think everyone can take from this whole ordeal is really who can you trust? The answer is you can't really trust anyone. I don't care how well you think you know someone or how long you have been friends, the only person you can count on 100% of the time is yourself. I guess if you want to "make it" in any business venture you have to take risks. The guys at Enron did it, Martha did it, and Mav did it to. It sucks that things turned out this way. Actually its horrible how things turned out. Take notes, live, learn, and move on. In the end everyone will get whats comming to them.

2-3yrs is insane. Did you know a fucking child molester doesnt even serve that much time if its his first offense. This country is a fucking waste. Buch of fat ass law makers full of greed.

Was this Mav's first offense? Usually most dont do time on a first.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131