over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Powerline and Maverick Update

2-3yrs is insane. Did you know a fucking child molester doesnt even serve that much time if its his first offense. This country is a fucking waste. Buch of fat ass law makers full of greed.

Was this Mav's first offense? Usually most dont do time on a first.

There is a man named John F. Wood. He is our enemy and every day from this moment forward we must point him out as the terrible and evil enemy to democracy who he is and will always be. His living being must be shunned and denied all contact with other living beings, He should be locked away in a dark place until the time of his demise. His grave should be spat apon and defiled in all the most horrible ways.
Or maybe that is too much for us all to do. Sounds to be much distasteful work, at least to me. I think I would feel quite dirty after doing unto John F. Woods as he deserves. But hey! I don't mind feeling dirty for this cause! I tell you what, you do what you think is appropriate with regard to this fiend, and I shall do the same.

Last edited:
2-3yrs is insane. Did you know a fucking child molester doesnt even serve that much time if its his first offense. This country is a fucking waste. Buch of fat ass law makers full of greed.

Was this Mav's first offense? Usually most dont do time on a first.

If its feds, not necessarily. I would never want feds coming after me. If they take the case you're fucked. They have different rules and have an insane conviction rate

thats some fucked up shit,i hate to hear news like this when a good bro goes down for some bullshit...

Wishing Maverick the best. Hope all works out for the best for him in the end. He is a good stand up guy and wish we had more people like him in this world

Hello everybody,

I am only going to make one post about this because I am still awaiting my sentence and i dont want anything to adversely affect the chances of me getting a good outcome so i will just say this.

I made some mistakes. The biggest mistake was being to kind and trusting and putting my trust in others. Did BigbadAsian narc me out? Yes. he did. he was what got the ball rolling on me. Was he the only factor? No. I did some things to bring some of this on myself. I feel sorry for stan. He lied to me in many ways about who he was as a person. He is a pathetic individiual and only god can judge him.

To say that John Wood is our enemy and we should do something is ridiculous. He is a man doing a job. I have no hate or animosity towards any law enforcement becuase they are just doing the job the lawmakers tell them to do.

In the end I played the game and rolled the dice and I lost. Simple as that. I did not rat as evidence by my plea agreement and info rajjin has. He can back that up. I stood my ground and in the end the feds won and I lost, but I am taking my medicine "like a man" so to speak.

I pray to god the judge will see the type of person i am and show mercy to me at my sentencing as i never hurt anybody, stole anything, or did anything to adversely affect anybody. I leave my fate at the hands of Rick Collins and my local lawyer and the mercy of a hopefully understanding judge.

In closing thank you for all the kind words here spoken about me. You guys are all great people and I wish nothing but the best for all of you in life.

WOW

Hello everybody,

I am only going to make one post about this because I am still awaiting my sentence and i dont want anything to adversely affect the chances of me getting a good outcome so i will just say this.

I made some mistakes. The biggest mistake was being to kind and trusting and putting my trust in others. Did BigbadAsian narc me out? Yes. he did. he was what got the ball rolling on me. Was he the only factor? No. I did some things to bring some of this on myself. I feel sorry for stan. He lied to me in many ways about who he was as a person. He is a pathetic individiual and only god can judge him.

To say that John Wood is our enemy and we should do something is ridiculous. He is a man doing a job. I have no hate or animosity towards any law enforcement becuase they are just doing the job the lawmakers tell them to do.

In the end I played the game and rolled the dice and I lost. Simple as that. I did not rat as evidence by my plea agreement and info rajjin has. He can back that up. I stood my ground and in the end the feds won and I lost, but I am taking my medicine "like a man" so to speak.

I pray to god the judge will see the type of person i am and show mercy to me at my sentencing as i never hurt anybody, stole anything, or did anything to adversely affect anybody. I leave my fate at the hands of Rick Collins and my local lawyer and the mercy of a hopefully understanding judge.

In closing thank you for all the kind words here spoken about me. You guys are all great people and I wish nothing but the best for all of you in life.

that right there says a lot about you as a person Mav, a damn good bro and stand up guy who isn't trying to play the blame game. I wish you all the best for the outcome and will say a prayer for ya. Keep us posted.

Hello everybody,

Inspiring post Mav,

A mans character is defined by how they deal with a situation like this. Clearly, you have loyalty, honour and respect.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever happens.

This country has got to get it's priorities figured out man,this is just fucking ridiculous on how we are treating the men and wom an of t6his country who just want to stay in shape andf not be like most fat ass americans living off the golden arches!When will the insanity stop?

This country has got to get it's priorities figured out man,this is just fucking ridiculous on how we are treating the men and wom an of t6his country who just want to stay in shape andf not be like most fat ass americans living off the golden arches!When will the insanity stop?

Thats the way we see it, from our persepective. But there is money involved and thats why things are the way they are. If you traded bags of rice or chicken breasts for testosterone it might be a different story. It's not about amercians trying to better themselves and get into shape. The government could care less. What they do care about is people making money from an enterprise thats not on the books. You can start a legit company selling these very products but it costs so damn much to retain the doctors, pharm techs, permits, and administration to carry out such an opperation. It is a damn shame these crimes carry such harsh punishments but thats the way it is. Selling cartons of smokes or booze will get you into tons of trouble too and we know that stuff will kill you. However, pay the extreme fees needed to sell these items and our government is okay with it. What if you filed taxes at the end of the year and sent in a huge chunk of what you made and then wrote "hormone distribution" as your occupation on your taxes? What would the government do then? Who knows? Its just all about money. In the end just about everything in our country is.

Does anyone know what happened to BigBadAsian? Is he pulling a Jose Conseco nowadays and still ratting out people?

Mav is one of the most honorable guys I know and I've known this cat for around 4 years now. I was there when he plead guilty and it made me sad to see. All the feds stooges were laughing and having a good time like it was party time. We are workout partners and talk about his case alot and its just heartbreaking really. Take everything you ever had and still throw you in jail. :mad:

In fact we talked about earlier today at the gym. AWN2004 hit the nail right on the head. None of this really has anything to do with steroids. Its all about money. And thats the sad part about the whole thing. The government takes everything you have as a "recourse" for not giving them thier cut.

As for Stan Szeto aka Bigbadasian from what I was told he owns a gym in Iowa City called 319 fitness and a Chinese buffet called " hawk wok" in Iowa City. Hopefully the Iowa floods earlier in the summer ruined his gym but who knows. Karma will get Stan Szeto in the end. The old saying is true " do unto others as you have have them do unto you". What goes around comes around.

I Am Goi

Maverick,

Did not roll and he needs people regardless of the differences in their beliefs to offer up a prayer, a thought, or a solemn moment that reflects what should be their wish for him.

Now I am going to take a moment and get on my soapbox. I just saw a friend go off to federal prison for 2 and 1/2 years for manufacturing steroids in the USA. Now prior to Raw Deal and all that it revealed about the risks associated with delivery of raw materials in the USA, Allbeef warned him that the risks were to great to be manufacturing in the USA. Because when the sh*t hits the fan ( and it will! ) you can't just slide your pill machine under the bed!!!

Now for all you people who order powders and think:

1. that asian powders are available again
2. that the asian powder is legit
3. that the asian suppliers are legit
4. that the asian suppliers today do a better job at protecting USA clients

You could be 100% correct ( but I personally doubt it! )

But even if you were correct, I would say you are a fool, as what I said to my friend pre Raw Deal will be true forever"

When the sh*t hits the fan ( and it always does! ) where you going to put that pill press??

But I have spent most of these last few years trying to warn people about excessive or unessecary risk and it is clear there will be a subset of people who will still have to learn the hard way.

Now don't tell me that everyone rats, Maverick did not rat and he may do 2/1/2 years, Sides did not rat and he is doing 2 1/2 years and Rags did not rat and he landed pretty soft. But he had no prior involvement with law enforcement.

I can tell you that despite the negative impact these arrests had on their lives each of these men are walking it out with the heads high, and their integrity intact.

Yes cops and prosecutors go after every defendent with a goal of getting them to rat, and some defendents cave. But absolutely nobody really likes a rat. Why would you??

Please take a moment now and ask for these guys what you would want someone asking for you if you were facing what they were facing.

We need to honor those who do not compromise their integrity.

Allbeef

Unless you happen to be one of these three then please do not email me as I don't discuss anything community related anywhere else but here.

AB, you're a generous man! My thoughts go out to Maverick and I hope he does as well as can be, provided the situation. It deserves a moment in silence w/only good thoughts for Maverick/other good men....May we all take one in our own time or just right now......

my prayers are with you mav.you are one of the most honest guys i know and it suxs what is happening to you.god bless ya bro

im just awestruck at how little monies are made now a days in exchange for the amount of time one is looking at..

i dont know how people can justify such small amounts of money in exchange for their freedom for prolonged periods of time..

NEVER CARRY ANYTHING IN YOUR CAR THAT YOU DONT WANT FOUND...PERIOD.

I also hope things work out for Maverick. I did not know him but I spoke with for years and always respected the man.

Ive been in touch with Maverick and he has sent me A Lot of details about his situation.
I have a copy of the Federal Plea agreement Im looking at Now :(

He Has Asked me to Post it here for Him. It should Help clear Up any rumors or Mis-understandings that may have been going around Claiming he is or was a Fed or an Informant.

If you guys have any questions Ill be glad to try and help answer them to the best of what I know. And from What Im seeing I do know for sure that he is NOT a Ratt. He did Make some mistakes and will admit that. He is taking his medicine like a man and the cost of that is Not Cheap!

i miss his service. it was great

im just awestruck at how little monies are made now a days in exchange for the amount of time one is looking at..

i dont know how people can justify such small amounts of money in exchange for their freedom for prolonged periods of time..

True, but what they are caught with doesnt mean thats all they made.

when all is said and done, can we start up a fund link for MAV...

I am more than willing to send some money his way to help him with his fines. He is a man of honor, and that is rare these days.

Mav, although the circumstance could be better, it's still great to hear from you and see you around. There's nothing I can say that already hasn't been said, but I pray everything goes as smooth as possible for you in the next few months.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws