over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Solution to Tren- Understanding Histamine and how to regulate it

I made it two wks and dropped the tren. It didn’t work using the antihistamine protocol for me. Matter of fact I got the worst heartburn Iv ever had in my life and Iv had a lot. Guy just unraveled finally.
My thoughts knowing the mast cell/histamine items didn’t alleviate it would be that it’s gut integrity related.

That’s at the root of it all as we are simply mitigating side effects with DAO and the other herbs in reality.

My thoughts knowing the mast cell/histamine items didn’t alleviate it would be that it’s gut integrity related.

That’s at the root of it all as we are simply mitigating side effects with DAO and the other herbs in reality.
Oh my gut is all fucked up. Tren was gone before my Gaul bladder was removed. I had no issues with orals before it was removed either so it’s got something to do with that issue.

Oh my gut is all fucked up. Tren was gone before my Gaul bladder was removed. I had no issues with orals before it was removed either so it’s got something to do with that issue.
I didn’t know about the gallbladder being removed. I would have told you not to even touch tren in that case.

If you ever want any pointers on how to fix the gut or help offset some of it feel free to DM me. I know guys who run tren with similar issues and it’s a different process and it’s very low amounts of tren still that are able to be used.

I didn’t know about the gallbladder being removed. I would have told you not to even touch tren in that case.

If you ever want any pointers on how to fix the gut or help offset some of it feel free to DM me. I know guys who run tren with similar issues and it’s a different process and it’s very low amounts of tren still that are able to be used.
I’m not competing. I don’t need tren to get freaky looking. Masteron and equipoise give me basically the same look minus the sweat and stomach distress and loss of appetite. Tren always makes me flat anyway. There are better options especially with clean diet.

I’m not competing. I don’t need tren to get freaky looking. Masteron and equipoise give me basically the same look minus the sweat and stomach distress and loss of appetite. Tren always makes me flat anyway. There are better options especially with clean diet.
ever tried DHB? might be exactly what ur lookin for if u like mast+eq, great tren replacement. i handle tren fairly well so i almost always go with that but both r great drugs. after i finish this test/ment/low dose tren run, test/ment/dhb will be my next run after that.

ever tried DHB? might be exactly what ur lookin for if u like mast+eq, great tren replacement. i handle tren fairly well so i almost always go with that but both r great drugs. after i finish this test/ment/low dose tren run, test/ment/dhb will be my next run after that.
Iv got no interest in using a compound that is notorious for painfull Injections, all three of my brothers that used it stopped soon after due to pain. Thanks for the suggestions.

An EQ lover... we're kind of a dying breed these days 😂

Iv got no interest in using a compound that is notorious for painfull Injections, all three of my brothers that used it stopped soon after due to pain. Thanks for the suggestions.
its not always painful tho, depends on the brewer. might be worth picking one vial, pin some and if u tolerate it, ull have enough on hand to order more. and if it is painful, fuck it u wasted one vial lol

After every pin of tren ACE im getting hard inflammation, may it help?

Tren enan/hexa is fine, I have problems with tren ace only.

After every pin of tren ACE im getting hard inflammation, may it help?

Tren enan/hexa is fine, I have problems with tren ace only.
I personally would move off the ace. It’s likely the ester or something in the mix you’re reacting to.

Are the positives you noticed from an anti histamine relatively immediate, or how long does it take to start working in your opinion?

Going to give it a try tonight and future nights. Really hoping it helps! Could use some good sleep

This thread definitely peaked my curiosity on the topic

Are the positives you noticed from an anti histamine relatively immediate, or how long does it take to start working in your opinion?

Going to give it a try tonight and future nights. Really hoping it helps! Could use some good sleep

This thread definitely peaked my curiosity on the topic
If you nail the right combination of the anti-histamine with the DAO you should feel the difference relatively quickly.

Bumping this thread just to mention a rarely discussed "detail":
Our mast cells have receptors for estrogens. When estrogens bind to the mast cell receptor, they causes more histamine to be released. At the same time, estrogen also has the ability to often down-regulate DAO enzyme activity. Furthermore, the relationship between histamine and estrogen is bidirectional: histamine can induce estrogen synthesis.
This might be why those who swear by low Test/high Tren often report less sides.

I did the combination of benadryl + probiotic for a bit and feel like it definitely helped with sides to some extent, definitely didn't hurt when it came to improving sleep and digestion

on a tren break now, the heartburn became too much of pain, and I just needed a bit of a mental break from it, but I'll definitely be running this combo again in the future when tren is in the mix.

I appreciate the reccomendation

I did the combination of benadryl + probiotic for a bit and feel like it definitely helped with sides to some extent, definitely didn't hurt when it came to improving sleep and digestion

on a tren break now, the heartburn became too much of pain, and I just needed a bit of a mental break from it, but I'll definitely be running this combo again in the future when tren is in the mix.

I appreciate the reccomendation
You forgot the most important piece of this entire thread- DAO as that will erase most of that.

You forgot the most important piece of this entire thread- DAO as that will erase most of that.
yeah i'll add that next time. I only had like a week left on the tren so i was just experimenting with what i assumed would be a similar combo, but I'll definitely add the DAO next go around from the beggining of the cycle

yeah i'll add that next time. I only had like a week left on the tren so i was just experimenting with what i assumed would be a similar combo, but I'll definitely add the DAO next go around from the beggining of the cycle
Re-read the thread. Was not a similar combo.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bignattydaddy84
NapsGear