over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS Resistance and Response

hawkmoon

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Big A's "truth" thread and the varied responses have got me thinking once again about an individual's response to AAS and what that means for their ultimate goals.

We all respond differently to medicines used in daily life, but how many of us have actual data we can look at to judge how we personally respond to super supplements? In my opinion, we can only test for testosterone itself and what a certain dosage does to our blood levels.

For example, Back in March I tried a previously unknown brand after being off for several months. I was somewhat skeptical. 6 days after a single 300mg injection my levels tested out well over 3000. Is this a good indicator of why I personally do well on low dosages? If another person used the same sample would they have significantly different results?

Does anyone else have similar experiences that we can compile?

interesting thought but i would suspect that i would test at 3000mg just as the next person taking the same shot, but what my body does with that 3000mg is the real story...im no expert, but i come to this conclusion like this....say we were talking about a coke dose....if you and me do the same amount and i die, get autopsied, you dont die, but do get levels tested, our levels should be the same(given we are similar in size etc) but what was lethal to me was not for you....

Good thread.
I'm on 250mg a week and so far it's the same as 500mg for me. EXCEPT, Im getting a few spots on my back, and I didn't at 500...No idea why this may be, but I'm loving the gym and other positives, so I'll stay at this dose as many cycles as it keeps working.

Knowing this, my next step would be adding 100mg increments, rather than multiples of 250 as we all seem to do (and as I had done prior).

My first injectible cycle was Test E 250mg + Deca 200mg EW. I made gains of 35 lbs and kept about 25lbs of it after loosing the bloat and some of the associated fat with bulking. My buddy used 500mg of Test and 400mg of Deca his first round and he has only gained 10lbs in his 10 week cycle.

I noticed that I was lucky enough to respond very strongly to drugs. Things like ephedrine work very well for me. On 25mg of Ephedrine (with caffeine) I will sweat like crazy and get intense energy. My girl on 25mg of Ephedrine barely feels anything and doesn't get any hotter or sweat any more than without it. I noticed the same thing with rec drugs (I do NOT use them and have not used them in a while) that with just half a tab of something like Vicadin it really affects me where my girl would need 2 tabs just to feel it.

Everybody has a different natural tolerance to drugs. I think that those who excell on a low dose originally do the best in the long run because once they work their way up to high dosages, they will make more gains than those who are not as receptive to drugs, even at the high dosages. This is part of genetics and is another trait to a top bodybuilder, which includes their muscle bellies, insertions, bone structure, metabolisms, recovery, etc.

B6 days after a single 300mg injection my levels tested out well over 3000. Is this a good indicator of why I personally do well on low dosages? If another person used the same sample would they have significantly different results?

Does anyone else have similar experiences that we can compile?

this is one reason why there is no set dose for trt. 100mg may put mr. x in upper range of normal but 100mg puts mr. y in low normal range. on top of that mr. x has symptoms of low testosterone when in middle range of normal but mr. y has no symptoms of low testosterone when he's in low normal range... no one is the same in response to drugs/hormones.

thyroid- people take all different doses of thyroid medication to get the right level for them

insulin- some people may have a high dose sliding scale. if blood sugar is 151-200 they take 14units of regular insulin. some have a low dose sliding scale. if blood sugar is 151-200 they only need 4 units. some are in between.

people who drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, coffee, etc. take different doses. everyone's effect from drugs is unique to the individual

Last edited:
I think people not getting "sides" from High doses was one of the things he was suggesting, also.

I think people not getting "sides" from High doses was one of the things he was suggesting, also.

Agreed. I get 0 sides at high dosages other than bloat. However I grow the best off of 600mg of test per week. Anymore and I stay the same weight but lean up. Strangest thing.

perhaps the difference between those who naturally have high levels vs average levels vs low levels has something to do with it as well. of course i could just be pulling that out of my ass as well

perhaps the difference between those who naturally have high levels vs average levels vs low levels has something to do with it as well. of course i could just be pulling that out of my ass as well

To add to that point I have very low natural levels, and suspect I always did; long before I ever heard of steroids.

My first injectible cycle was Test E 250mg + Deca 200mg EW. I made gains of 35 lbs and kept about 25lbs of it after loosing the bloat and some of the associated fat with bulking. My buddy used 500mg of Test and 400mg of Deca his first round and he has only gained 10lbs in his 10 week cycle.

I noticed that I was lucky enough to respond very strongly to drugs. Things like ephedrine work very well for me. On 25mg of Ephedrine (with caffeine) I will sweat like crazy and get intense energy. My girl on 25mg of Ephedrine barely feels anything and doesn't get any hotter or sweat any more than without it. I noticed the same thing with rec drugs (I do NOT use them and have not used them in a while) that with just half a tab of something like Vicadin it really affects me where my girl would need 2 tabs just to feel it.

Everybody has a different natural tolerance to drugs. I think that those who excell on a low dose originally do the best in the long run because once they work their way up to high dosages, they will make more gains than those who are not as receptive to drugs, even at the high dosages. This is part of genetics and is another trait to a top bodybuilder, which includes their muscle bellies, insertions, bone structure, metabolisms, recovery, etc.

i wonder if maybe he was closer to his genetic potential? This may factor in aswell imo.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws