over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advanced Stealth

I used Alin know for 2 years now. I tested all the Stealth Labs (Alin) line.
From trenbolone to test and all others. The resultats are great same as vials.
And it's more discret to store at home. I had never pain with the injection too and the products are steril.

Alin when are you make liquid form of orals in Sachets ?

LOL 1 post and its negative about a source! Joined yesterday, LMAO to these jokers... Competition sure is fierce on message boards. Sachets are sachets, I've heard negatives about all brands of them, and positives as well. Just depends on which one sponsors the boards. Right now anyone in the usa willing to take the risk is taking a big risk no matter which guy you use. Bottom line just be carefull...

No kidding. Negative posts about sponsors are deleted and there are hundreds of One Post Wonders saying how great every thing is.

I've been waiting 6 weeks and know several others who have been as well.

LOL 1 post and its negative about a source! Joined yesterday, LMAO to these jokers... Competition sure is fierce on message boards. Sachets are sachets, I've heard negatives about all brands of them, and positives as well. Just depends on which one sponsors the boards. Right now anyone in the usa willing to take the risk is taking a big risk no matter which guy you use. Bottom line just be carefull...

Correct....could not have said it better.

I think the guy that posted the negative information was referring to Advanced Stealth not Alins Stealth line. The both are abbreviated AS... Who knows.. Just a thought. I think that's why he also mentions trying a sponser next time meaning it wasn't through a sponser this time. The thread was about Advanced Stealth in comparison to others. Alin was mentioned later as a comparison to Advanced Stealth. Read Big A's post where he describes the two. I think the guy just got unlucky with his choice of abbreviation.

just stating what happened. Got 2nd part today with no problems. other could of been damaged in transit which is why im not seeking a reship or anything else.

Has anyone actually had sachet's siezed?

Only sachet pak's I mean.

No kidding. Negative posts about sponsors are deleted and there are hundreds of One Post Wonders saying how great every thing is.

I've been waiting 6 weeks and know several others who have been as well.

Negatives from newbies get erased immediately. Negatives from the old timers always stay on the board.

Newbies scream too early 'cause they have no idea how this game works.
You are now about waiting 6 weeks. Guaranteed you ordered unregistered.
That can take up to 8 weeks to arrive due to slow mail systems.
Also, if it got seized (part of the game) it can take months to get a letter.

Always newbies bitch and always they order unregistered. That's why their posts get erased.

I meant no disrespect. I deleted the original post and will resign form this board now.
Best of luck to you all.

I meant no disrespect. I deleted the original post and will resign form this board now.
Best of luck to you all.

I wasn't talking to you, but to OneLastShot.

I even had them checked by customs without siezure...ALSO, as I have stated before (to ALL newbies getting ready to post about their "late" arriving packages)...I have waited over 7 months for a package to arrive!!! Was offered a resend, but decided to wait, and over seven months later the package hit my door!!! The old, tired saying stands true...People we are not shopping at Walmart, EVERY order is a risk, when ordering from the US.........

Have'nt tried A-S, but what I've tried of Alin's Stealth has been good. Had to cut the Test E. with sterile grapeseed oil b/c I was a little sensitive to something in it, but It's all good now no pain at all.

I miss the good ol days.... when domestic postcards and dvds will be at your door step in less then a week. Hopefully all this bs will blow over. I need more dvds very soon

it's been a month waiting on lay-a-way for my dvd player....i should have got one from Alin instead

still waiting or at least a letter so i don't wait anymore

Adv St rep told me to wait 45 business days now......guess I'm just unlucky

It will come bro, just be patient.

Adv St rep told me to wait 45 business days now......guess I'm just unlucky

received my notice letter....envelope was stamped for inspection before it even left senders country

I was using Alin for a few orders, one got snagged, he was nice enough to resend it without the customs letter (which I got 6 months later). I used AS (20s) for 4 orders, I received 2 1/2 and still missing 1 1/2 orders, one from early Oct and the other in early Dec., sent them an e-mail and they just deleted it without responding. I will NEVER use AS (20's) again. I do endorse Alin though, some of their stuff does hurt though (especially their test 450).

Yes, I order from A-S a few months back. I think they are legit and have good intentions, but my package go tseized. They ship out of Thailand and that country is flagged by US customs. Sucks getting that seizure letter instead of a fat sack of juice! I will not order anything being shipped from Thailand.

i had a few seizures that were stealth but I think that was whoever the customs agaent was needed some for himself so he took mine then sent me a letter asap was no problem I got a resend for everything but one package which was just some clen and nolva

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear