over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice ASAP

God i Cannot believe the intelligence of some people! This amazes me! I wonder what the hell this guy is think but this is the best guess I can come up with "hmm this guy has ben through it, been a top pro knows his shit! I will just simply ask him for advise then do whatever I want becuase I am 175lbs and definatly know what I am doing!" Phil This must really be frustrating for you but I would simply tell the guy not to tell anyone that you helped him in any way shape or form and then tell him goodluck and goodbye! Oh and you could add "hey thanks for wasting my time" becuase I would!

Another

I told him what to carb up on, when he finally started carbing up, at 6pm friday night, it was POPCORN!!! Can you believe that he was carbing up on POPCORN????? This is getting more crazy the more I hear. Am I on candid camera???

Re: Another

PHIL HERNON said:
I told him what to carb up on, when he finally started carbing up, at 6pm friday night, it was POPCORN!!! Can you believe that he was carbing up on POPCORN????? This is getting more crazy the more I hear. Am I on candid camera???

Popcorn ??

Big mistake, rice cakes would have been my choice. :p

what?

popcorn BWAHAHAHAHA! OMG now I have heard it all! I guess when you said dry carbs he took it ot heart huh!LOL oh well best of luck to him anyways! wyldeone.

the best thing is when people cant even explain why they think what they are doing is better than what they were told by you.

"i dont know i'm just doin it this way cause.........."

cause i'm fuckin stupid !

Re: ...

G.E.R.M said:
the best thing is when people cant even explain why they think what they are doing is better than what they were told by you.

"i dont know i'm just doin it this way cause.........."

cause i'm fuckin stupid !

GERM,
That is hilarious! That is really what they should be thinking. LOL>

if someone goes to someone for dieting advice...you either listen or you don't...it's real simple...I can't believe someone has the capacity to enter a show, but not understand it.....olive oil?? popcorn?? prune juice?? that is just a no brainer...wtf are some people thinking? LOL

common sense dictates....but appearently not to everyone....lol

I would just tell them at that point that they are on their own, and that if they can't take the advice at 100%, they should never ask for it....
I can't stand it when people do that....then when they go on stage and look like shit....they say, "well you trained me." LOL
but no worries, everyone else always figures it out before they do....

marianna :)

I get this shit all of the time. People come to me wanting to get bigger and stronger but my advice doesn't seem to agree with them. Now I charge people for my time. Then they can do what they want with the info.

PB

Phil.....He must not be all there mentally.

I'd just cut him off. The other thing is........he needs to gain about 80-90lbs before he competes anyway. I've read his posts and seen the replys to his pics in the photo section on this board. People advised him to pic ONE person to advise them and stick to it. So.....why isn't he doing it?? I wouldn't help him again. There are other guys who would appreciate your help.:D

Re: Phil.....He must not be all there mentally.

JETHRO TULL said:
There are other guys who would appreciate your help.:D

Umm, you? ;) :p

Phil-wasnt Ballplayer the guy asking everyone for advice AFTER he asked you, then appologizing and swearing he would stick to your lead to the tee? And now this? Time to say bye-bye!

Big A, hhhaahhaaha

Yes Mike, thats him. My buddy just told me that the only good BBer in the show is a light heavyweight, must be our own Randy!!!!

i want to say thanks to all the members on the board here who responded to this thread for having such great things to say about me as one of the members. its totally uncalled for and no one but phil andmyself know whats transpired here. i followed advice, he comes on here and says i did not, and tries to say that i am stupid and what not. i dont appreciate it and it feels very dissapointing for me to be here after the show that i poured my heart into and placed top 5 on the biggest az show yet to date and against some extremely great competitors.

i have never spoken about any members like some of you have here nor would i ever with not knowing the facts. you have spoken out of line and its not classy at all. oh and phil you have absolutly no class bro. having posted this with out calling me or talking to me is just spineless and without chararcter ipaid you to helpme and you did not even keep this annyonomous. it was between us, that was the point of the relationship was it not? you said you would meet with me day of show, you were no where, thats fine i understood you may have been busy. i aid nothing nor would i come on this board and cry about it. but you started this thread. and that makes me sick.

Last edited:
In response to your post

Josh Smith-
1. Who had such great things to say about you?

"Phil-wasnt Ballplayer the guy asking everyone for advice AFTER he asked you, then appologizing and swearing he would stick to your lead to the tee? And now this? Time to say bye-bye!"
--MikeS
"Here's my advice, now that the shows over: Get with ONE contest prep person and STAY with them and FOLLOW their program. Jumping from theory 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5.... gets you nowhere. Oh, and make sure that you know the person and have seen their work on themselves and/or others before you get sign up."
--drgoodbody

People on this board are not going to give you the honest criticism that you need to win at a top level competition, which you have yet to experience. This is for various reasons, such as they don't want to be rude or unkind, they don't want you to excel because you could be their competition, or they are just giving you lipservice because they know that criticism is hard to take.

2. There is another person that knows the conversations we had. Practically everynight you would IM me while my financee was working on the computer. She would stop to let me talk with you, but read everything that was said. She knows that you did not listen to me. She knows that I DID tell you that it bothered me when you searched for others' advice. She was also bothered by your impolite IMs throughout the day, as she is constantly working.

3. I did not say you were stupid. It is ridiculous to think that people believe you when you say that you follow my advice. When you ask everyone, educated or not in the area of training, for advice, it is obvious that you did not listen to me.

4. Because I was not able to, nor did I desire to, attend, I can only go on what was reported to me about this competition. I was told that the show was awful, and that my friend (who I believe has a terrible physique) could have taken his shirt off and won the entire competition. The competitors were sub par. I can believe this easily, because Arizona has NEVER been a strong state in the competitions. He did report one or two strong competitors though in the light heavy. So, congratulations Randy!

5. No, I did not call you to tell you that I did not appriciate you disregrading my advice. I talked to you via AOL Instant Messenger.

6. Yes, you did pay me to help you. $100 for 14 days of work. You called me throughout the day. Sent me messages a day long while I was at work, which my fiancee received, then talked with me over the internet for the better part of the night. Yes you paid me, and I believe you got more than your money is worth in services. What you chose to do with the advice, I don't know.

7. When did you ever stiputlate that my giving you advice had to be kept anonymous? For what reason would it have to be?

8. I never said I would go to the show. I said I would see you when you come to Phoenix. I specifically told you that I would not attend the show.

9. If this thread makes you "sick," you did not have to respond to it. You could have left it alone.

I think now I have responded to all of your statements, point-by-point. If there is anything else that concerns you, please, feel free to send me a PM.
-Phil Hernon

balplayer

hey bro there were onley 2 of you going everyone on the board knew big phil wasnt talking about randy so he didnt need to say your name for everyone to know who it is but hey bro we like to have ya here but man you shouldnt talk crap like that to phil even if it didnt work out 100 bucks thats worth about a 60min phone call i know i should but out since its on the board thoe thats what i think and, he didnt call ya any names bro that was other members

Ballplayer youre just hearing the truth-sorry that bothers you.
I didnt need to hear your name either. I remember the other thread where you admit you take advice, and then ask same of many others to the frustration of the those spending/wasting valuable time trying to help you.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3909

Why should anyone believe anything other than what Phil is saying when you already admit to this behavior in the past.
Is not an attack against you-its just seems to be the simple truth.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitzuj0141
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131