over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on slow weight gain last few weeks

Wannaberipped2

Registered
Hi,

Just thought I’d ask for a little advice or if I’m missing something apart from the obvious diet change.

I’m 5’8” – 28 years olds - 208lbs – training for years, about 3 or 4 cycles done.

Currently I’ve been on Test 400 and Deca 300 - 800mg Test Enanth & 600 deca per week.
I’m on my 10th week, and I have 5 more weeks remaining. Now for the last 3 weeks I went from 215lbs to 208lbs then today 207lbs. Now I started Nolva about 3 weeks ago to stop gyno symptoms I was seeing. So I’m assuming this might be water that’s come off.

I changed my diet and upped it to 4900cals, this was mainly from more carbs – roughly it was about 441protein – 500 carbs – 144 fats. But I felt this was too much and I could see a little fat gain, so I thought id change it and get extra cals from fats Instead of carbs. So my diet for the last week has been 4500cals - 400 protein – 420 carbs – 137 fats, but no weight gain this week, infact it went down 1lb (water loss from nolva?)

Training 5 days split – Chest – Back – Rest – Arms – Shoulders – Legs – Rest –
I do 4 sets per exercise and 8-12 reps - volume and FST-7 – training hard and strength increases each week.

I think I will adjust diet again and add more fats to make cals higher… But on the face of it I wondered if your guys might have some advise or pointers to help me get the most from the last 5 weeks remaining. My target this year is to get to 16stone and remain there off cycle.

Thanks in advanced, any more info required please ask.

(p.s, thought I’d mention after these last 5 weeks of test/deca, I’ll be cruising TRT dose for a while, before going on high test and tren cycle. Then recover for a while on peptides.)

If you want to gain weight you have to eat. I know it sucks if you put on a little fat but it just happens. Unless you take GH or so I here...

I am in the same boat as you I stand 5'7 float around 240's in the offseason. I just eat and eat I still do cardio and If I really feel like Im getting sloppy I throw in some tren acetate...

It appears you hit a plateau; when I was younger I would add a shake after each meal. This was back in the eighties when protein powder was crap so I would use orange juice, olive oil and 2 cans of tuna fish for my after meal shake some times 3 cans if I could stand it. I was trying to fill in the cracks and it did help put on the extra pounds. I'm not saying this is great advice but it worked at least temporarily until about 6 weeks after the cycle and I would lose most of the weight. :( I have hears rumors that IGF 1 Des is also helpful when your at sticking point...research purposes only.

Thanks mate, i think i will just increase a little more fats and carbs. See how that goes.

Think my training is good, sleep about 7hrs...

Just want to get weight up more in next 5 weeks before cruise. But minimal fat gains

Brother u changed your Macros all to defficits! look at what u posted! what do you think is going to happen?

Thanks mate, i think i will just increase a little more fats and carbs. See how that goes.

Think my training is good, sleep about 7hrs...

Just want to get weight up more in next 5 weeks before cruise. But minimal fat gains

Boost your protien up keep your carbs and fats the same! if you want to keep fat gains minimal!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131