over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Last few days of prep

7g of aas, t3, clen, very high gh, slin fast and slow etc. Appreciate your experience, thanks for sharing!

I have pretty severe dysmorphia. At the stage where im comparing myself to top level pros and wondering what they are doing that im not. I totally get what you are saying. It sounds stupid. I posted pics this time last year in the pics thread of my prep then, was about 7-8kg lighter. This time around I havent taken a single photo during prep, actually i have taken a couple and deleted them straight away because i thought i looked terrible.
All of us who bodybuild at the highest level get like this. It's an unconscious thing - from years of following the pros you subconsciously internalize that's what a good bodybuilder looks like even though the top pros are vastly genetically superior to you and I. There's no easy way to shake this, you just have to keep reminding yourself they do this for a living while the rest of us do it as a hobby. And if you can get close to their level while doing it as a hobby then you're really fucking good.

If you posted pics here I'm sure you'd get many guys saying how good you look - if you're truly a lean SHW then you're easily in the top 10% of members here.

I’m not a coach but I would toss the T3 and Clen - you seem to be too catabolic at this point…

Also - if you suffer from body dysmorphia and can’t post pics - how you stepping on the stage lol?

He does look good, @luki7788 told me who he is

Definitely bad dysmorphia. But he hasn’t been in contest shape before so he is struggling with the scale dropping and prep goggles.

He does look good, @luki7788 told me who he is

Definitely bad dysmorphia. But he hasn’t been in contest shape before so he is struggling with the scale dropping and prep goggles.
I think that screws with everyone.

Yeah probably just having another freak out tbh. Oh well we'll see what happens. Last prep I pulled out 3 weeks out and fucked around and then coach said the night before I still looked conditioned enough to compete (obviously not at my best) so we did the show and I was actually very happy with how I looked after the application of diuretic and considering I had 4000-6000 cals and varying carbs and cheatmeals the 2 weeks prior and only decided to jump on stage with 16 hours to prepare.

I think because there is sort of a plan in place this time (it's still a very loose plan and I'm not getting as much feedback/attention as I think I should be at this point) that I'm just overthinking it. It's just the regional show anyway and if I fuck it up I can redeem at nationals 2 weeks later but I'll see how I go

Yeah probably just having another freak out tbh. Oh well we'll see what happens. Last prep I pulled out 3 weeks out and fucked around and then coach said the night before I still looked conditioned enough to compete (obviously not at my best) so we did the show and I was actually very happy with how I looked after the application of diuretic and considering I had 4000-6000 cals and varying carbs and cheatmeals the 2 weeks prior and only decided to jump on stage with 16 hours to prepare.

I think because there is sort of a plan in place this time (it's still a very loose plan and I'm not getting as much feedback/attention as I think I should be at this point) that I'm just overthinking it. It's just the regional show anyway and if I fuck it up I can redeem at nationals 2 weeks later but I'll see how I go
This is your hold the line moment lol. I've been there, pretty much every prep i get there. At some point your eyes just literally can't see reality and you have to consciously know that and keep it in your head.

All these feelings are totally normal during prep, especially the last month or so. I’ve never done a show where I didn’t question everything I was doing lol…total mindfuck.

Stay the course and follow the plan. Where things typically go wrong is when you intervene and change up the whole game plan close to show time.

Good luck!

Nobody with a brain should be using and admitting to having all the stuff this forum exists for and then posting pics. As I've said 100 times it's BEGGING the pigs to single you out. If you live in England or something and want to post pics that's a different story.
I’m 5’9” and typically weigh between 250 and 285 pounds. If you can’t tell just by looking at me that I’m on steroids, then I’m doing something wrong.

I’m 5’9” and typically weigh between 250 and 285 pounds. If you can’t tell just by looking at me that I’m on steroids, then I’m doing something wrong.
You are DRASTICALLY overestimating the peons intelligence. Hell, I've talked to a ton of people that don't even think testosterone is illegal. Anyone that isn't one of us will always question, and the pigs have to actually prove it still for now.

You are DRASTICALLY overestimating the peons intelligence. Hell, I've talked to a ton of people that don't even think testosterone is illegal. Anyone that isn't one of us will always question, and the pigs have to actually prove it still for now.
They are called police. I know quite a few as personal friends. They could care less about your damn steroids if it is a personal supply. Two close police friends actually got tested and are now taking TRT from their doctors under my advice. Unless you are a dealer, they have way more things to do then write a ton of paperwork.

This is for USA. In Romania, where I currently live, no one cares at all. Everyone freely discusses it here.

They are called police. I know quite a few as personal friends. They could care less about your damn steroids if it is a personal supply. Two close police friends actually got tested and are now taking TRT from their doctors under my advice. Unless you are a dealer, they have way more things to do then write a ton of paperwork.

This is for USA. In Romania, where I currently live, no one cares at all. Everyone freely discusses it here.
your "friends" will still shoot your dog and you if you don't cooperate when ANYONE higher up than them tells them to come for you.

You sound exactly like thedorkyd1

I have to agree with this. US police don't care enough about steroids to attempt to identify individual users, who are using alias names, from their pictures on the internet.

I think OP is safe posting pictures of his contest prep if he chooses to do so. And like the others have said, I don't see how he can get good advice about how his prep is going without posting them.

your "friends" will still shoot your dog and you if you don't cooperate when ANYONE higher up than them tells them to come for you.
Just because you have problems with police, doesn't mean everyone else does. No one higher up is coming for me either. That is laughable. Either you are paranoid or had issues in the past.

‘Looking for feedback from you guys on where I should go from here’

Provides zero pics to provide feedback on whether he has prep goggles or what’s going on

Hilarious thread. I don’t know a single bodybuilder who doesn’t take a ton of pics throughout prep as the drugs turn them into narcissistic self-centered humans.
I havent taken a single progress picture since my second year of competing. That was literally 21 years ago. I also have never sent one to a coach either. never

7g of aas, t3, clen, very high gh, slin fast and slow etc. Appreciate your experience, thanks for sharing!

I have pretty severe dysmorphia. At the stage where im comparing myself to top level pros and wondering what they are doing that im not. I totally get what you are saying. It sounds stupid. I posted pics this time last year in the pics thread of my prep then, was about 7-8kg lighter. This time around I havent taken a single photo during prep, actually i have taken a couple and deleted them straight away because i thought i looked terrible.
here's my advice with all the variables here, not that that means much, but youre asking for it here, so no judgement, just opining.
Look at your legs. split, separated. not the just the quads- the hams. bunch of thick chords from knee to glute?
How about the glutes? lines? separated? striated?
if no, dont worry about being flat, keep grinding the fat away
if yes, then youre on the right path, maybe you can eat more, maybe you can do less cardio etc.
form what I read earlier, your carbs are higher already then most people I work with, so its hard for me to think you dont have room to drop more cals, but again, no cookie cutter, maybe, and not just maybe, very possibly, youre in a different spot with different variables.
Just remember, when you turn around, you'll either win or loose. being full and veiny, who cares. Dry and paper thin skin when you turn around, you'll get moved to the box

I havent taken a single progress picture since my second year of competing. That was literally 21 years ago. I also have never sent one to a coach either. never
That explains a lot!

Just because you have problems with police, doesn't mean everyone else does. No one higher up is coming for me either. That is laughable. Either you are paranoid or had issues in the past.

Exactly. There are "famous" bodybuilders and pro's in the US talking about their steroid usage all over social media and the police aren't even going for them. Personal supply they don't care. Now if someone is involved in some dodgy things then it could come into play.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws