over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Last few days of prep

your "friends" will still shoot your dog and you if you don't cooperate when ANYONE higher up than them tells them to come for you.
Dude change the fucking record already

where the fuck are you getting this shit from anyway???

BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION:
- you live in a rural area
- you have little to no contact w the rest of society with the exception of grocery shopping

So AGAIN, where are you drawing these conclusions from, because it’s clearly not from firsthand knowledge

when you say shit like this all you do is make yourself look like a man-child with no life experience

Dude change the fucking record already

where the fuck are you getting this shit from anyway???

BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION:
- you live in a rural area
- you have little to no contact w the rest of society with the exception of grocery shopping

So AGAIN, where are you drawing these conclusions from, because it’s clearly not from firsthand knowledge

when you say shit like this all you do is make yourself look like a man-child with no life experience
Oh I don't know, Ruby Ridge, Waco, the Oregon incident, essentially anytime piggies are involved in a situation? I love how all of you do a bunch of shit the powers that be deem ILLEGAL and then want to pretend that those "sworn" to "uphold" said law are just gonna leave you alone. R.O.F.L.

Oh I don't know, Ruby Ridge, Waco, the Oregon incident, essentially anytime piggies are involved in a situation? I love how all of you do a bunch of shit the powers that be deem ILLEGAL and then want to pretend that those "sworn" to "uphold" said law are just gonna leave you alone. R.O.F.L.
And which one of those THREE FUCKING INCIDENTS were you personally involved in???

EXACTLY

You have ZERO personal knowledge of law enforcement, that is very clear. We are all tired of hearing this shit

You have ZERO personal knowledge of law enforcement, that is very clear. We are all tired of hearing this shit
not true, but believe as you wish, I'm sure as hell not dumb enough to detail out situation(s) that have happened so that they can single out who is talking.

not true, but believe as you wish, I'm sure as hell not dumb enough to detail out situation(s) that have happened so that they can single out who is talking.
You talked on here about defrauding the Government with Cryptocurrency a few times about not paying your taxes. You want us to pull up your past posts on what you said or didn't say? I say they are more then likely to watch you then anyone here. Yea, you are not dumb enough. 🙄

You talked on here about defrauding the Government with Cryptocurrency a few times about not paying your taxes. You want us to pull up your past posts on what you said or didn't say? I say they are more then likely to watch you then anyone here. Yea, you are not dumb enough. 🙄
.....................................which is why I don't reveal anything that is identifiable. *shakes head*

Your “situation“ is so unique that any law enforcement officer who might be reading could figure out who you are

absolutely ludicrous

if you did in fact get shit on by law enforcement, while that does suck, that doesn’t mean all law enforcement is bad

i feel like i’m explaining something to a child here

heres a great example

few weeks ago at night in a major city, i was doing 100+ mph on the highway, fully armed. K9 pulls me over, runs license, tell me jesus christ man just slow down. No ticket, no nothing.

Your “situation“ is so unique that any law enforcement officer who might be reading could figure out who you are

absolutely ludicrous

if you did in fact get shit on by law enforcement, while that does suck, that doesn’t mean all law enforcement is bad

i feel like i’m explaining something to a child here

heres a great example

few weeks ago at night in a major city, i was doing 100+ mph on the highway, fully armed. K9 pulls me over, runs license, tell me jesus christ man just slow down. No ticket, no nothing.
Are you ACTUALLY sharing such a thing trying to insinuate that you're more intelligent than me....in any way? I keep myself safe as a matter of course....you arguably were not only greatly endangering yourself in multiple ways but others around you. (Obviously speed limits shouldn't exist, but they do, and 100 plus means jail in most places.)

Are you ACTUALLY sharing such a thing trying to insinuate that you're more intelligent than me....in any way? I keep myself safe as a matter of course....you arguably were not only greatly endangering yourself in multiple ways but others around you. (Obviously speed limits shouldn't exist, but they do, and 100 plus means jail in most places.)
I don’t need to insinuate that, you‘ve already proved that for me

and yes that’s exactly my point, he coulda cased me up and didn’t. Why? Probably because i was respectful, and made the situation transparent for him ( interior lights on, hands on wheel, car off, windows down)

Lol

Just paranoid delusional bullshit from a guy who contributes nothing and talks loads of shit with nothing to back it up, EVER
Jeez..some people have to be so bored today..

Agreed no one needs to shit on someone like the OP if all he is is looking for advice or answers to questions.

I don’t need to insinuate that, you‘ve already proved that for me

and yes that’s exactly my point, he coulda cased me up and didn’t. Why? Probably because i was respectful, and made the situation transparent for him ( interior lights on, hands on wheel, car off, windows down)
so you wave your own rights bc you're also fearful the pigs will kill you...I can't even with you.

you're gonna get me "reprimanded" or some shit when all I said was the guy shouldn't share pics (and none of you should ever associated with your username here.)

so you wave your own rights bc you're also fearful the pigs will kill you...I can't even with you.

you're gonna get me "reprimanded" or some shit when all I said was the guy shouldn't share pics (and none of you should ever associated with your username here.)
You say pigs one more time, I am going to give you a ban. Stop being rude and disrespectful. I already mentioned about having personal friends who are police. Stop the nonsense already. No one is coming after you. Trust me, you are not that important.

You say pigs one more time, I am going to give you a ban. Stop being rude and disrespectful. I already mentioned about having personal friends who are police. Stop the nonsense already. No one is coming after you. Trust me, you are not that important.
Yea I'm sorry, you can ban Rona talk and shit. You don't get to tell me to call those people anything but pigs. And if you ban me I'll PM another Mod. You do not get control that.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws