advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

After how many cycles did you start tren?

After how many cycles did you use tren?

• Used it on my first cycle

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Used it on my second cycle

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • Used it on my third cycle

Votes: 27 28.4%
  • Used it on my fourth cycle

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Used it on my fifth cycle

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Used it after 5+ cycles

Votes: 19 20.0%

• Total voters
I'm currently in my fifth cycle and will be adding tren ace in a few days for the first time. Very excited about what it will do!

Took years for me to try tren. Mostly becasue in the 90's when I started it wasnt available. Mexican gear was the thing back then for the west coast and all TJ had was fake parabolan. Sostonon 250, norandren and reforvit b were the only legit non counterfit products that were easy recongnizable so I ran test only for a long time to keep it simple. Got great results on 250-500mg of sos. Not until I reached my genetic potential did I start experimenting with Tren and others. Now that I've used it a good amount Im a fan. Just need to run caber with it to combat some of the sides. Tren Hex has been the kindest me to but it could just seem that way since I started running caber for the first time while switching to hex.

IMO anyone can use tren, even during their first cycle. Just do your research first. Me personally, I didn't use it until after cycle 5, but that isn't because I wanted to wait, etc. That is just when I decided to do my first competiton, and I knew I had to use it. It is easily my favorite compound :love:

Yeah as long as you research it any know what to expect, I'd be ok letting someone try tren for their 2nd cycle. Took me 3 cycles to give it a try, but I had everything ready... legit caber, aromasin, 3 different adexs, towels for my bed, lol. Dosing for me was ED too, people report less sides, and I'll say its true, I only got night sweats.

Yeah as long as you research it any know what to expect, I'd be ok letting someone try tren for their 2nd cycle. Took me 3 cycles to give it a try, but I had everything ready... legit caber, aromasin, 3 different adexs, towels for my bed, lol. Dosing for me was ED too, people report less sides, and I'll say its true, I only got night sweats.

^ whats up bro, agree on this

I didn't do it for 5+ cycles. But at the time obtaining it was the issue. I wanted to try it but couldn't get it. This was 8-9 years ago for me.

I agree with what others have stated about tren (doesn't matter when you take it). But personally I do think it is best to leave tren out till a few cycles in. I do think a simple 500mg test e/c weekly is the best way to start. Maybe throw in an oral if you want at a very low dose. But the tren comment isn't due to my past experiences... far from it.

First cycle I had never been on a forum. I just found a steroid site online and read all the profiles. So obviously just reading them one is gonna start out... tren :D

I didn't have a clue. I think I done 300mg tren e for a grand total of 6 weeks :D Added to that 20 or 25mg dbol. I had no bad sides at all and loved it. I think I was 20 pounds heavier a month after pct (nolva and clomid).

3rd cycle. If I could do it over I would have used it from the start. I happen to be lucky and don't get many sides from tren.

I am by no means a pro bodybuilder, nor will I ever be, but it seems like perfect sense to do just test for your first cycle. See how your body and mind react. Also, to find where you start making gains and at what dosage you get sides.

With hindsight if i had my time again i would have done tren first cycle and every cycle thereafter. I'd have done about 500 too, made it count. I am pretty much immune to tren sides

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just read what SL1CED said and call it a day. Not using tren for a first cycle due to being worried about sides is as stupid as starting off with 250mg test-e for their first cycle. "Testing the sides" is the most ridiculous thing more than one person has ever said. Every compound has sides to some degree. You either deal with it or you mail me all your gear and I'll be happy to use it instead. I really shouldn't even have to explain how stupid that sounds.

Just read what SL1CED said and call it a day. Not using tren for a first cycle due to being worried about sides is as stupid as starting off with 250mg test-e for their first cycle. "Testing the sides" is the most ridiculous thing more than one person has ever said. Every compound has sides to some degree. You either deal with it or you mail me all your gear and I'll be happy to use it instead. I really shouldn't even have to explain how stupid that sounds.

I have to really disagree with this.

If you throw everything and the kithchen sink into a cycle without knowing how each hormone effects you, then if you do have some drastic sides, you're not going to know what to lower or take out of the equation.

I know exactly how test, tren, abombs dbol, eq effect me in a cycle. If something starts to go wrong, I know which hormone to lower the dosage, remove, or take something to combat that side.

I see nothing at all "stupid" about someone wanting to know how each hormone plays with their body and mind.

I have to really disagree with this.

If you throw everything and the kithchen sink into a cycle without knowing how each hormone effects you, then if you do have some drastic sides, you're not going to know what to lower or take out of the equation.

I know exactly how test, tren, abombs dbol, eq effect me in a cycle. If something starts to go wrong, I know which hormone to lower the dosage, remove, or take something to combat that side.

I see nothing at all "stupid" about someone wanting to know how each hormone plays with their body and mind.

I never said to throw in the kitchen sink the second you start pinning. I am not even saying someone SHOULD take tren right away. I am just saying they certainly could if they want to.

And look, why run dbol at 10mg ED? Why run test at 200mg per week? Why tren at 100mg per week? Why deca at 150mg per week? Those doses aren't anabolic enough to make a difference. You should start on the lowest dose that is anabolic and if you can't handle it, then drop it.

Just because someone can handle 100mg of tren, doesn't mean he can handle 350mg of tren. So what you have here is a guy testing out sides on a low dose, only to find he can't handle them at a regular anabolic dose. That makes the whole testing the sides theory at a low dose highly flawed, and a waste of time.

I never said to throw in the kitchen sink the second you start pinning. I am not even saying someone SHOULD take tren right away. I am just saying they certainly could if they want to.

And look, why run dbol at 10mg ED? Why run test at 200mg per week? Why tren at 100mg per week? Why deca at 150mg per week? Those doses aren't anabolic enough to make a difference. You should start on the lowest dose that is anabolic and if you can't handle it, then drop it.

Just because someone can handle 100mg of tren, doesn't mean he can handle 350mg of tren. So what you have here is a guy testing out sides on a low dose, only to find he can't handle them at a regular anabolic dose. That makes the whole testing the sides theory at a low dose highly flawed, and a waste of time.

I never said to use low amounts, I said you should figure out how each hormone effects your body/mind. I'm not going into my dosages because they're what some would considered high, and I don't want to get into that conversation, but what i will say, as I said before, I know how each hormone effects me... We all have our own opinion, what works for me, doesn't work for you and vice versa... it is what it is

Alpha, im noticing lately i like a lot of your posts. Not saying i agree with everything you say but your a no bullshit kinda guy. Keep it up ;). Those disagreeing with alpha this is not a dig at any of you, we all have different outlooks

Last edited:
Alpha, im noticing lately i like a lot of your posts. Not saying i agree with everything you say but your a no bullshit kinda guy. Keep it up ;). Those disagreeing with alpha this is not a dig at any of you, we all have different outlooks

It's those uber confident tren sides that you're attracted to. Minds on high dosages of Tren think alike. Lol!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It's those uber confident tren sides that you're attracted to. Minds on high dosages of Tren think alike. Lol!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lol, wish it were true. Im actually cruising on just Test and gh at the moment. Missing the tren a lot, like a lost love

For me it was (is) my 3rd cycle. My buddy wants to lose weight and maintain some muscle, so he started Test for 4 weeks then added Tren. It is his first cycle. He is doing great.

Myself and a handful of my friends don't get all these "side" that everyone speaks of. Yes, I use AI's and Caber, etc. Most I get is night sweats and some acne on my back. So far I have used Test, Eq, NPP, dbol, Tren. Hardly any issues at all. I use FM's stuff so most people say that there stuff is legit, I certainly think so.

As long as you have researched and know what you are doing, you should be fine even if 1st cycle. Oh, and after you research stay off the computer so you don't get all these "internet" sides :)

First cycle/blast (4 weeks into trt) I added 300 tren a to 200 test e and so glad I did.. Trenbolone Acetate is a godly substance, it has changed my life forevaaaarrrr!

I just finished my first cycle, waiting to start PCT in a few days. I had been wanting to do a cycle for years and decided to finally pop my cherry for my 30th birthday. My original intent was to do a cycle of 500mg Test E /wk. I also jumped on 3.33IU's of Rips ed with weekends off. I ordered my first cycle gear from a sponsor on here and my second cycle (containing Tren Ace) from another sponsor. The initial sponsor had some remailer issues and my order never arrived, so I moved my second cycle up.

I started at 250lbs, with plenty of BF (~28%)to get rid of and ran the cycle like this:
150mg Test E/wk
Tren Ace ed: Started at 50mg ED, moved up to 60mg ED, the sides virtually disappeared at this dose so I kept it here for the duration.
Starting in week 4 I added in Winstrol 50mg ED because a friend practically gave them to me.
Caber .5mg 2/wk
HcG 200IU 2/wk
Adex started at .5mg 2/wk and dropped it down to .25 2/wk due to joint pain, it went away at this dose so I ran with it.
HGH 3.33IU Rips ED with 1-2 days off on the weekend. I took a break for 5 days due to a short vacation during which I melted the skin off the bottom of my feet. When I got home I pinned 10IU (2 5IU doses) on my first day back to speed up the healing process. Then I dropped it back to 3.33IU ED. Worked Like a charm. This dose will continue as long as I can afford it.

As of the end of my cycle I am down to 236.8lb, significantly lower BF(gotta go get tested for exact numbers). Noticeably more muscle mass and definition. Shoulders widened up, waist dropped a few inches, put a solid inch on my arms cold, and I felt great the entire time.

There are those who disagree with Tren for a first cycle and I was intending to avoid it, but I must say I'm incredibly happy with the way it worked out. On a side note that sponsor with the remailer issues got their shit together and I now have all the ingredients to run my Test only cycle as my next one. So in a few months the experiment will begin again. Thanks for all the knowledgeable people on here who helped guide me and keep me in line, even though most of you didn't even know you were doing it. :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws