over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AGITATED AS A MOTHER F**KER (VENTING)

Hang in there when things get that bad they can only get better. My back has been aggrevating me lately to. So I just work around it and do stuff that doesnt irrate it. Dont have problems just your every now and then injury that comes with heavy lifting ttyl MM.

i would be pissed if i ate that much mcdonalds as well....

I don't know if you are joking or not but there is something to that statement.I used to do a full cheat day every Sunday and went nuts.I had so much indigestion and gas I was miserable and I would become irritatable as hell by evening. All that garbage takes a toll when you eat clean the majority of the time.
I now just do a cheat meal once a week and follow lower carb the rest of the time and my mood is much more stable.

Thanks Michael, you're a good friend bro. Hope everything works out right with the move. I think eventually we will be heading south as well. Not sure when but my wife's company is in NC and I can't see her working from home forever, but you never know, the Almighty has His plan which isn't always what we want. pax

W

Hey Warren, sorry I have not been in touch, but things have been hectic with the sale of the house. The bank has been driving me absolutely nuts, but finally tomorrow (monday) I have the closing on my house. I should be leaving for South Carolina at the end of the week. Also i had a little mishap with the package i was supposed to send you. I am sorry to hear about your back...mine too is aggravating the hell out of me. Im sure i wil have the same surgery as you withing the next couple of months. You should recieve a package from me by Christmas to help your back heal. Your a good dude and im sure you will be ok. I will say a prayer for you. Michael

I don't know if you are joking or not but there is something to that statement.I used to do a full cheat day every Sunday and went nuts.I had so much indigestion and gas I was miserable and I would become irritatable as hell by evening. All that garbage takes a toll when you eat clean the majority of the time.
I now just do a cheat meal once a week and follow lower carb the rest of the time and my mood is much more stable.

its only when you are regularly eating clean, and then have some trash like mcdonalds, that you recognize how truly crappy it makes you feel.

I think you need to man up and quit being such a baby. Shit happens in life, it could be a hell of alot worse for you. You threatened to kill a family member with a butcher knife? Jesus christ grow up. Get on some anti depresants or mood stablilizers before you do something nutty.

i've broke my back multiple times. seems like the worse shape i'm in the better me back feels. it doesn't make sense to me. i've tried doing dead lifts because i'd love to utilize this great excersize, but i get an injury everytime no matter how my form is. there are times i wake up in the morning and can't move. just lay there crying in pain trying to crawl to the rest room. wish i had something positive to add. guess i'm just venting on your vent thread, lol. i honestly hope your back get's better. i know how it feels and wish the best for ya....

Doing better the past couple of days, but I need to add that I quit dipping after 30 years of use. That doesn't help matters much. Thanks for all the input guys even from the ones who offered a more negative remark. All intentions are good and I appreciate it.

Doing better the past couple of days, but I need to add that I quit dipping after 30 years of use. That doesn't help matters much. Thanks for all the input guys even from the ones who offered a more negative remark. All intentions are good and I appreciate it.

Whooooaaa! that will contribute greatly! I dipped from 16 years old to 36 years old and it was a bitch to stop.
Are you stopping cold turkey?
I used nicotine gum as I couldn't do it cold turkey.
My suggestion is use the gum and chew it as long as you need to.
Good luck

Yeah bro. but this fucking gum sucks!!! I went from having a constant dip of cope to gum. I mean constant. Dude I would fall asleep with a dip in. I don't know, from COPENHAGEN to Nicotine gum, it kinda sux!!!:banghead:

I'll get through it but it sux!!!:mad:

Whooooaaa! that will contribute greatly! I dipped from 16 years old to 36 years old and it was a bitch to stop.
Are you stopping cold turkey?
I used nicotine gum as I couldn't do it cold turkey.
My suggestion is use the gum and chew it as long as you need to.
Good luck

Yeah bro. but this fucking gum sucks!!! I went from having a constant dip of cope to gum. I mean constant. Dude I would fall asleep with a dip in. I don't know, from COPENHAGEN to Nicotine gum, it kinda sux!!!:banghead:

I'll get through it but it sux!!!:mad:

I was the same way I would have a dip in anytime I could.Use the 4mg gum which I believe is the strongest.Then step down to the 2mg at some point.But don't rush it,trust me as it took a few attempts. Chew it as long as you need to to lessen chances of relapse.I haven't dipped in 6 years after dipping for 20 years!!

Gotta keep some perspective...

Oh man. I hate to start a "my boo-boo hurts more than yours" sniffle-fest, so just remember what, and who, are important to you. Don't shit on them, because tomorrow you might need them more than you can imagine.

2010 sucked for me too, at least in one really big way. Early in the year, I fell in my house horsing around, snapped my neck, and was paralyzed. Thank God my spinal cord was not severed -- I've been able to rehabilitate a lot of function. Then again, I still can't walk, write, or even throw a ball.

So I have a lot more work to do in 2011. And guess who I have to thank for getting me through 2010? My parents. When I left the hospital, I couldn't even dress myself. I've come a long way, but I still need - NEED - them to survive. And they've made amazing sacrifices, as well.

If it comes to it, will your friends & family PICK YOU UP AND CARRY YOU through the hard times when you can't stand up yourself?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131