over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Air Fryers!

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
foodi-4-in-1-air-fryer-dual.jpg

got this bad boy couple months ago. sooo simple. dual zone w smart finnish technology (means u can put say potatoes in one side for 12 min and chicken on other side for 20 min and they finnish at same time!)
maybe i am waaay late in the air fryer game but we are liking it! wish we did it sooner.
-F

The "air fryer game" lol I've got to work on my air-fryer game too if it does this. Now my rice-cooker game is on another level entirely. Not only do I cook the best rice ever, but I slice 1 lb of sausage, and dump in one pound of stir fry vegetables. Everything comes out perfect. Very easy meal I can eat for days.

The "air fryer game" lol I've got to work on my air-fryer game too if it does this. Now my rice-cooker game is on another level entirely. Not only do I cook the best rice ever, but I slice 1 lb of sausage, and dump in one pound of stir fry vegetables. Everything comes out perfect. Very easy meal I can eat for days.
Do You put the sausage with the rice or on a tray above? Cook the entire duration? Italian sausage? I basically just cook rice in mine but have steamed asparagus up top. Always looking for new and simple ideas.

the ninja foodi i got is like 4 in 1 combo or 6... dehydrates, bakes, fries, blah blah
we are gonna try making our own beef/turkey jerky!
-F

Do You put the sausage with the rice or on a tray above? Cook the entire duration? Italian sausage? I basically just cook rice in mine but have steamed asparagus up top. Always looking for new and simple ideas.
Personally I’d use something like a kielbasa and tops it in at the beginning with some veggies and let them all cook together

No, I turn on the rice cooker and in about 15 minutes in (or about 5 minutes before the switch pops off from high to warm) I throw in the sausage directly with the rice (no basket though that might also work). Add the 1 lb of frozen stir fry vegetables directly 10 minutes later. At this point, mix everything and then let it sit on warm for another 20-30 minutes. The oil from the sausage is just the perfect amount to lightly coat the veggies. I serve with soy sauce. It's so good it'll make you want to slap your mama' :)

I can't believe there was a time in my life that I didn't have an air fryer. So easy to cook meats and vegetables in.

How are you guys cooking meat in the air fryer?

Air fryer is one of your best bodybuilding investments. You don't even have to use extra fat if there's enough in what you're cooking. By the time I shower and shave, I've got a delicious, fresh meal ready. Get yourself an instant pot, as well. I got an air fryer early but held out on the instant pot...that was a mistake

For instance, in the instant pot, I'm about to put on a London broil with shrooms that will take about 20 minutes after it preheats

I have an air fryer/instant pot combo and I love it
Air fryer is one of your best bodybuilding investments. You don't even have to use extra fat if there's enough in what you're cooking. By the time I shower and shave, I've got a delicious, fresh meal ready. Get yourself an instant pot, as well. I got an air fryer early but held out on the instant pot...that was a mistake

For instance, in the instant pot, I'm about to put on a London broil with shrooms that will take about 20 minutes after it preheats

I know nothing about air fryers but we've talked about getting one. Does anything about its cooking mechanism alter the nutritional content of food, even something small like by 5-10 calories?

I know nothing about air fryers but we've talked about getting one. Does anything about its cooking mechanism alter the nutritional content of food, even something small like by 5-10 calories?

I don't see any reason why it would unless you're adding fat and oils. I haven't really scaled precooked vs cooked compared to other cooking methods. I imagine if you're cooking protein sources on top of the trivet, you'd be losing some of the fat, but I've never measured how much, exactly

My gaddamn Ninja airfryer just went out after 2 years:( It's not the Foodie version. I got it off of Amazon almost 2 years ago for the wife, but I think I may be good because i got the 4yr warranty extension, and I think i'll be reimbursed. Once that happens, i'm getting a new one! I may even get 2 so I can cook multiple items.

These air fryers are a godsend. They are great not just for our needs, but they also 1) Don't heat up the whole house like an oven or small oven; 2) Are like the greatest thing ever when heating food up for picky kids....used/use mine constantly all day for the kids. They are also great for the unhealthy frozen foods that we aren't supposed to eat,m but do, especially at like midnight, lol.

Hmmm. Assumed they were just a pointless counter top oven. Colour me curious...
If you had an oven that could circulate enough air effectively like these things do then there would be no point to them. But I have a convection oven and it's definitely inferior to my air fryer at many things.

Basically....it’s an convection oven. It has a heating element and a fan in it. It heats up the air and blows it all around the food to cook it faster much like professional restaurant ovens. You can add a little oil to get the food crispy, or depending on what it is use the natural fat in it. All it takes is a quick spray of Pam for something like French dries to come out perfectly. Or if cooking say chicken thighs....no additional fat is needed and a lot of the natural fat from the chicken will drop off into the bottom of the fryer. So you will lose a little fat that way

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131