advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alex Rodriguez named in a new PED report that could grow into BALCO-like scandal

Alex Rodriguez involvment in PEDs will never be as big as Bonds/Balco.. Bonds took the heat for everyone.. Didnt Rodriguez already admit he used? Real shocker..

Professional athletes benefit more from painkillers in season than any other PED...and the hardcore stuff isn't banned vicodin oxy etc.
They go after internet anti-aging clinics while thousands of "pill mills" operate legally. Ironic I saw a CVS in FL was being investigated for writing 3000 scripts per month for opiates jumping up from 300 just weeks before.
Pill mills usually write 30,000 a month or more..once in a while they'll bust one to make a feel good article but bottom line is the hardcore stuff is ok, but the other more natural thing like test and GH are not...
Thousands of people die every year from painkillers OD'ing by accident due to the long half life. Of course if you could infuse test and GH into Mari-juana leaves it would entirely be OK and legal. :(
Idiot politicians....

since when are mj leaves ok?

nothing is ok until all people are free to persue there health.

even in CA you have people going down for mj, even those 100% legal on a state level are going down.

thats an ignorant statement from an edjucated person if i have ever seen one!

but thank you for providing such a good example of what im talking about...

:banghead:

Last edited:
Is anyone else waiting for some kind of MAJOR scandal to occur in the NFL?

since when are mj leaves ok?

nothing is ok until all people are free to persue there health.

even in CA you have people going down for mj, even those 100% legal on a state level are going down.

thats an ignorant statement from an edjucated person if i have ever seen one!

but thank you for providing such a good example of what im talking about...

:banghead:

how am i ignorant...you didn't pay attention to all the pro pot legislation from the election...the gov't busts the HRT clinics but not the pot shops!
Federal law always supercedes state law but they don't enforce it...
it's legal to posses and smoke small amounts of marijuana in CO according to the revised state laws and smoke in your home...
Colorado pot legalization: 30 questions (and answers) - The Denver Post
and even before that if you use the medical excuse where people have been going in for years getting as script from a clinic then buying their stash they can get even more......already pot smoking clubs have sprung up all over the state....gotta love the libs!

been waiting since BALCO...don't know if it will ever happen...the testing is a joke!

Psst, do you know where to get any deer antler spray? wink

Florida is known for having pain clinics sand handing out opiates and people coming back in to other states and selling them for profit.

been waiting since BALCO...don't know if it will ever happen...the testing is a joke!

Man, the NFL would crumble if something like what happened to Lance Armstrong would happen to some big name guy in the NFL who would start dishing out names.

The NFL is built on drugs...

how am i ignorant...you didn't pay attention to all the pro pot legislation from the election...the gov't busts the HRT clinics but not the pot shops!
it's legal to posses and smoke small amounts of marijuana in CO according to the revised state laws and smoke in your home...
and even before that if you use the medical excuse where people have been going in for years getting as script from a clinic then buying their stash they can get even more......already pot smoking clubs have sprung up all over the state....gotta love the libs!

You realize that these were referenda passed by the people, right? I mean, I know you've got this crazy image of liberals in your head and stuff, but this isn't the case at all. I like how you are pro-PED use but somehow anti-pot, at least be consistent:
Obama defends federal crackdown on medical marijuana dispensaries - The Hill's Healthwatch
War on Pot: Obama's Unwise Crackdown on Medical Marijuana | TIME.com
Obama’s Pot Comments Leave Door Open For Crackdown | TPMDC
Obama's War On Weed: White House Launches Crackdown On Medical Marijuana

Obama has shut down more dispensaries than Bush did. And I think this will mostly hit the shady anti-aging clinics around Florida, which are pretty similar to the pill mills here. I am for consistent personal responsibility: use what you want, until you infringe on another's rights I don't care what you do with your own time and money.

No man! If they wanted to crack down on drug use in the NFL they would. Just imagine if there was a league wide drug test tomorrow for all banned substances in the NFL! How many do you think would fail? 50%? 75%
Too much $$$$ on the line. The owners don't want that, the players union doesn't, the fans definately don't and so far the fucking politicains don't seem to want to get involved in football like they did baseball.

Politics is all smoke and mirrors. They pay attention to un-important bull shit so we don't see whats really going on!

Ridiculous!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

you are ignorant because the reality is not what you say. you are making gross generalizations that are simply not accurate.

in this country anyone particularly a man can get hrt, legal juice through a dr. no questions, if you go the bloodwork you can do it. if you can afford it. this is the entire country. i have done this before, not my choce but was on probation, was miserable and felt like shit knew my t was trash so i went to the doc, got some random guy to justify or give me a medical excuse to use what i know i needed in the first place.

i could not do this with mj. and it has destroyed much of my life. i use mj to manage my bipolar and boarderline personality disorders its how i sleep its how i stay somewhat sane. there is no possability that i can go to a dr and have this bs medical justification.

you even point out that fed law is above state. but you are 100% wrong that this is not being enforced. google matt davies. the fed govt is going after mj and honestly i think this "legalization" will be short lived bs.

you are buying into this party line bullshit.

you want to use juice and are squaking cus you think its unfair that someone else gets to use what they want, but that is simply not the case, just cus 1 or 2 states have some decent options for end users does not mean we are free or that any of this is right.

the way mj is being dealt with is mostly retarted. this entire concept of medical justification is bs. mj is a great suppliment, it has its uses. but it is abused, people value it for what i believe is genuinley a side effec, which is the getting "high".

now peopel get drunk with alcohol, a purely recreational activity. i accept that, i accept that people can do this with weed too. i dont get fucked up with either, thats my choice. but im not telling everyone who goes out drinking that they should be put in jail, and the drug they are consuming is far more dangerous then either weed or test.

my point is simple drug useres need to unite.

the reason mj movment has any teeth is because most of the freaking country has tried weed. to say that weed is dangerous is assingnine there is really no other substance that has such histroy of human use, maybe water but even that will kill you faster then weed.

to me juice is logically the next thing, how many people use steriods?

we know that they can do some not good stuff if you are not carefull, but if you are carefull one could arguably live a more healthy life by using them, low e high t is good as a generalization.

we can live better lives with proper use then without. but we must develop a culture of propper use. some of us try and do that here i think some aspects of these boards are great because we have people helping people, and they are doing it just so the other people dont hurt.

we have to stop fighting, stop believing the other sides bullshit. if everyone that used juice, smoked weed, ate opiates and sniffed some blow just stopped for a half hour in silent protest, how many people in this country would really be moving?

Curt Schilling can get a cortizone shot in his ankle to reduce the swelling and "improve performance", but andy pettitte get criticized for using gh to help heal from an injury(cant remember what exactly was wrong)?.....i dont get it, both technically steroids both were used for the same reason

^ this is exactly it. if you do things to mask the problem ( making health worse ) it is accepted. actually thats how our entire system works and really why it does. we are looking for the quick fix instant gratification.

if you try and heal, make living things better then you have a problem. anything that is self reliant and self sufficietn doesnt work in our system of the latest greatest version.

shit docs will hand out estrogens like pez. we all know that high e is bad and can be associated with increased risk of cancer, weight gain ect...

you are ignorant because the reality is not what you say. you are making gross generalizations that are simply not accurate.

in this country anyone particularly a man can get hrt, legal juice through a dr. no questions, if you go the bloodwork you can do it. if you can afford it. this is the entire country. i have done this before, not my choce but was on probation, was miserable and felt like shit knew my t was trash so i went to the doc, got some random guy to justify or give me a medical excuse to use what i know i needed in the first place.

i could not do this with mj. and it has destroyed much of my life. i use mj to manage my bipolar and boarderline personality disorders its how i sleep its how i stay somewhat sane. there is no possability that i can go to a dr and have this bs medical justification.

you even point out that fed law is above state. but you are 100% wrong that this is not being enforced. google matt davies. the fed govt is going after mj and honestly i think this "legalization" will be short lived bs.

you are buying into this party line bullshit.

you want to use juice and are squaking cus you think its unfair that someone else gets to use what they want, but that is simply not the case, just cus 1 or 2 states have some decent options for end users does not mean we are free or that any of this is right.

the way mj is being dealt with is mostly retarted. this entire concept of medical justification is bs. mj is a great suppliment, it has its uses. but it is abused, people value it for what i believe is genuinley a side effec, which is the getting "high".

now peopel get drunk with alcohol, a purely recreational activity. i accept that, i accept that people can do this with weed too. i dont get fucked up with either, thats my choice. but im not telling everyone who goes out drinking that they should be put in jail, and the drug they are consuming is far more dangerous then either weed or test.

my point is simple drug useres need to unite.

the reason mj movment has any teeth is because most of the freaking country has tried weed. to say that weed is dangerous is assingnine there is really no other substance that has such histroy of human use, maybe water but even that will kill you faster then weed.

to me juice is logically the next thing, how many people use steriods?

we know that they can do some not good stuff if you are not carefull, but if you are carefull one could arguably live a more healthy life by using them, low e high t is good as a generalization.

we can live better lives with proper use then without. but we must develop a culture of propper use. some of us try and do that here i think some aspects of these boards are great because we have people helping people, and they are doing it just so the other people dont hurt.

we have to stop fighting, stop believing the other sides bullshit. if everyone that used juice, smoked weed, ate opiates and sniffed some blow just stopped for a half hour in silent protest, how many people in this country would really be moving?

Holy cow man!

Relax!

It's not that big of deal...you and whatevaman are taking simplistic text and sentences in a post and blowing them up! dummykrats and repubes are not that far apart in beliefs..I am a repube but dummykrats and repubes partnered in this anabolic prohibition years 23 years ago!

I am the last person that is anti-drug the simple fact of the matter is marijuana is way more socially acceptable where by legit sources -anti-aging is demonized-pretty much what this thread was about.

Yes medical clinics are getting busted because of the abuse but it is absolutely laughable how accepted it is to smoke pot vs taking something that can enhance your life and aging.

We shall see where the chips fall on the CO state laws and what the feds do in the year ahead as well as where the gov't takes the new "scandal" in baseball..although my be is that they have blown their wad with it

Don't be so mad!

I have no political allegiance whatsoever to interject into LK and Massive's discussion...

Politics are the sole reason that these issues even exist.

These laws are not based on logic or common sense, not many laws within our Country are...

Lets look at Portugals "decriminalization of all drugs" in 2001...

Portugal's new regime, people found guilty of possessing small amounts of drugs are sent to a panel consisting of a psychologist, social worker and legal adviser for appropriate treatment (which may be refused without criminal punishment), instead of jail.

In turn, since then, the number of drug related arrests has declined by nearly half. The rate of HIV/AIDS attributed to drug/dirty needle use has dropped considerably....

The amount of people applying and asking for assistance in drug treatment has nearly doubled...How ironic...

So this Country is clearly treating the "problem". Whereas the US is incarcerating and using fear and speculation to scare the population into spending their funds directly where they want it. Even people who "possess" steroids can be incarcerated for first time offenses...How is this justice?? Should our taxpayer dollars be wasted on such trivial pursuits as Steroids and weed?? Well they are on a massive scale.

How does this make any sense?? It makes complete sense when one finally realizes that Jail and the Justice System in this Country are a business..a money making enterprise...

If you took away drug offenses, you'd eliminate so many deaths and incarcerations..

You would think the "legality" issue would lure more new users into drug use because of easy availability, but Portugal's version shows the exact opposite...that new users declined... There is after all a certain allure to obtaining something you should not be obtaining.

If "steroids" were a problem, we could probably all agree this is more of a psychological issue, body image issue, or the interest to improve one's body, so in fact nothing even remotely speaks criminal behavior when you talk about Steroids. If our Nation was so concerned about our "health" as American's, cigarettes and alcohol would have been criminalized and illegal..but hey they foot alot of Gov't bills and kill a ton of American's each year, they are successful forms of population control...which many political circles believe are "necessary evils".

Last edited:
This will not be as big as Balco. The reason Balco was so big was because it was the first and brought all of the steroid related stories into the main stream. This will just be another side note like all those pharmacies in florida that were busted a few years back that had connections to alot of athletes from different sports.

Besides its no shocking revelation thayt A-rod used. He already admitted that he did from 2001-03. So they find out he lied and was taking steroids lomger than what he said? What will happen? Nothing. The yankees are trying to void hsi contract but they cant because of thier CBA. They tried with jason giambi when he came clean and couldn't. A-Rod will continue to play and retire eventually and get brandish a PED user like binds and clemens and not make it into the hall of fame. He will still be a millionaire and live the good life. This is a non story.

I have no political allegiance whatsoever to interject into LK and Massive's discussion...

Politics are the sole reason that these issues even exist.

These laws are not based on logic or common sense, not many laws within our Country are...

Lets look at Portugals "decriminalization of all drugs" in 2001...

Portugal's new regime, people found guilty of possessing small amounts of drugs are sent to a panel consisting of a psychologist, social worker and legal adviser for appropriate treatment (which may be refused without criminal punishment), instead of jail.

In turn, since then, the number of drug related arrests has declined by nearly half. The rate of HIV/AIDS attributed to drug/dirty needle use has dropped considerably....

The amount of people applying and asking for assistance in drug treatment has nearly doubled...How ironic...

So this Country is clearly treating the "problem". Whereas the US is incarcerating and using fear and speculation to scare the population into spending their funds directly where they want it. Even people who "possess" steroids can be incarcerated for first time offenses...How is this justice?? Should our taxpayer dollars be wasted on such trivial pursuits as Steroids and weed?? Well they are on a massive scale.

How does this make any sense?? It makes complete sense when one finally realizes that Jail and the Justice System in this Country are a business..a money making enterprise...

If you took away drug offenses, you'd eliminate so many deaths and incarcerations..

You would think the "legality" issue would lure more new users into drug use because of easy availability, but Portugal's version shows the exact opposite...that new users declined... There is after all a certain allure to obtaining something you should not be obtaining.

If "steroids" were a problem, we could probably all agree this is more of a psychological issue, body image issue, or the interest to improve one's body, so in fact nothing even remotely speaks criminal behavior when you talk about Steroids. If our Nation was so concerned about our "health" as American's, cigarettes and alcohol would have been criminalized and illegal..but hey they foot alot of Gov't bills and kill a ton of American's each year, they are successful forms of population control...which many political circles believe are "necessary evils".

Couldnt have said it better myself!

This will not be as big as Balco. The reason Balco was so big was because it was the first and brought all of the steroid related stories into the main stream. This will just be another side note like all those pharmacies in florida that were busted a few years back that had connections to alot of athletes from different sports.

Besides its no shocking revelation thayt A-rod used. He already admitted that he did from 2001-03. So they find out he lied and was taking steroids lomger than what he said? What will happen? Nothing. The yankees are trying to void hsi contract but they cant because of thier CBA. They tried with jason giambi when he came clean and couldn't. A-Rod will continue to play and retire eventually and get brandish a PED user like binds and clemens and not make it into the hall of fame. He will still be a millionaire and live the good life. This is a non story.

I don't disagree with most of what you say, but yeah, it is a story or you wouldn't have posted about it. This is a story, it's all over the news and it shows you cannot pinpoint the so called "end" of the steroid era in MLB. PED's are in all sports and they always will be.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws