over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar Underrated

How long would you guys suggest running Anavar at 50mg per day? I'm coming up on week 8 and I have seen people mention 8 week cycles. I ran out and would need to get more to continue, but I'm thinking maybe I should take a break. I am also taking 50mg of Winstrol every 3 days and 250mg of Sustanon every 5 days. I have only been on the Winstrol and Test for 4 weeks so far.

Somebody in this thread mentioned something about lower back pain. What exactly causes that? Because in the first month of the Anavar cycle I was taking 70-80mg for a stretch and I did have lower back pain. at the time I thought it was from the Winstrol Injections in my glutes. But perhaps it was from taking too much Anavar?

This is my first foray into AAS, so please forgive my ignorance on some of this.

Thanks!!!

I stopped doing Tren a couple years back due
To all the sides.. These days I do low dose test with
100mg anavar for 6 weeks for a nice little recomp!

Try running Tren E. I have used both the short and long ester and i experienced absolutely no sides with Tren E, not even tren cough. Slept like a fucking baby.

I gave up tren all together.. Never tried tren e tho. These days I stick to test at a low dose, never higher than 250 and anavar here and there..

Has anyone tried upping to 100mg and is 100mg daily too stressful for the liver considering thats the only oral u re taking?

If you want to go with an UG, anavar from ARL is legit

Has anyone tried upping to 70-100mg and experience any unwanted sides?

I always read that var is relatively safe.

It has less to do with the dosage and more to do with water, and then taurine if necessary to minimize. Never had issues with most orals over the course of 10 years if my water intake was truly on par. Also, if it is real Anavar you need about half of what is being recommended.

this is my before an after using var and test p for 8 weeks.

var @ 75mg a day
test p @400mg wk

Attachments

• before and after var.jpg
    before and after var.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 711
How would you guys say 75-100mg UGL var fairs in comparison to the likes of 30mg UGL Superdrol (not the super potent OTC stuff from way back when)?

Lately I've been switching only to compounds that don't bloat as I simply like the look a lot more. Never tried Var but Superdrol seems to be the only oral I can think of that can actually provide decent lean muscle gains making it worth taking in the first place while still staying dry. Thinking of giving var a whirl though, or would I be better off just cycling sdrol when I want to use an oral?

How would you guys say 75-100mg UGL var fairs in comparison to the likes of 30mg UGL Superdrol (not the super potent OTC stuff from way back when)?

Lately I've been switching only to compounds that don't bloat as I simply like the look a lot more. Never tried Var but Superdrol seems to be the only oral I can think of that can actually provide decent lean muscle gains making it worth taking in the first place while still staying dry. Thinking of giving var a whirl though, or would I be better off just cycling sdrol when I want to use an oral?

Never done super, but var is not insanely dramatic like say Anadrol. Its not weak per say but it gives nice dry gains. I personally really like it. Plus I would bet it's very mild in regards to hepatotoxicity compared to Superdrol. Mike Arnold has put a lot of info out there about SDrol

I think Var would go nicely with a good injectable nor-19 and some Test prop and a good AI.

Last edited:
this is my before an after using var and test p for 8 weeks.

var @ 75mg a day
test p @400mg wk

Good cycle!! Whatd your diet look like during that time?

Never done super, but var is not insanely dramatic like say Anadrol. Its not weak per say but it gives nice dry gains. I personally really like it. Plus I would bet it's very mild in regards to hepatotoxicity compared to Superdrol. Mike Arnold has put a lot of info out there about SDrol

I think Var would go nicely with a good injectable nor-19 and some Test prop and a good AI.

Thing is I hate anadrol lol, it just puts on too much bloat for me to actually like it. It is a great drug don't get me wrong and packs on size like crazy, but at this point I'm more in favor of dryer compounds that won't make my face a disaster haha. Superdrol obviously was the first thing that popped out at me as it seemed like it was the only "bulking oral" you could take that wouldn't make your face go moon mode, would keep you dry, but could still pack on large amounts of size.

High dose var is the only other compound I can think of that would achieve this same effect, but as I have not tried it, I was hoping more guys could chime in on their opinions of 100mg anavar vs. 30mg superdrol? Better? Worse? Same? With the goal in mind of gaining as much clean size as possible.

Cheers guys.

How many of u actually think you're getting real oxandrolone? At 30mg a day of actually pharmacy var the pumps were unreal. Not sure how some of u can run 50mg ++.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131