over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another OTC ban

Apples to oranges.

But if you want me to take that example seriously, you've got to be 21 to buy alcohol. Those kids getting their stomachs pumped obtained it illegally. There were restrictions in place, they bypassed them. The kids that were getting jaundice from superdrol bought it entirely legally over the internet. No restriction.

This is true, however statistically speaking the amount of kids bypassing the laws to get alcohol, is far less than those who go legally buy PH's.
I sell them on my job, and I dont even get that many teens who show curiosity about them.
Not too mention - what about the adult demographic. Adults make a repsonsible decision about PH's or drinking. Yet when I work my bouncing job - how many people do I see drive off completely tanked?
They not only could potentially harm themselves but many other bystanders in the process.
PH's you cannot say this, there is no collateral damage if the individual gets an health issue.
Drunk drivers are like torpedos or unexploded bombs ready to do a lot more damage.
However look how much money that industry makes.
Thats all this really boils down to- MONEY.
These laws are simply passed under the guise of human health and safety but the fact of the matter is its all about money.

People should be in an up roar over such non-sense!!
Killers like METH and HEROIN taking over and time & resources wasted on 'PEDS'

its really sad that people who fall into the same categories also buy into the govt propaganda.

like it or not steroid users are illegal recreational drug users, plain and simple, so many guys on this board like to take the superior stance over other drugs but when it comes down to it we are all the same, all using illegal drugs.

its sad that even drug users buy into the whole drama and drugs killing thing, really the amount of deaths associated with or directly caused by various illegal substances is quite small, particularly if you compare to the numbers form legal drugs.

in one of those posts about the starky bust K1 makes some good comments at the end.

he talks about guys ordering aas from there pc and not wanting to except the legal aspects that go along with it.

I really wish you guys would grasp this concept.

people get all riled up about busts and the legal stuff but do nothing to make a difference.

everyone loves to get all worked up about it but in the end no one does anything.

this is the thing that gets me about the USA but really every countries govt pretty much has the same principals or selling ideas. the govt is there to help/serve/protect you and should be enforcing or enacting laws that represent the views of the citizens.

this is hardly the case as pertains to all of the war on drugs, it all goes against the best interest of the public, it all goes against the best for public health and does nothing except make criminals out of people who are committing no other crime then using some drug that someone else thinks they shouldn't.

we could deal with every drug problem far better if we legalize all drugs.

it could not be done under any current system we need to throw them all in the trash and put together a new system that is based of of science health and creating jobs and what is best for all people.

drugs are commodities, but they should be in the hands of people that care about them and how they are used rather then just people who follow the laws and are interested in making money, the profit incentive must be taken out in order to make a better system. there is enough room for people to make money and do service for there community, themselves and the world.

all the aas here should have technically been taken care of by analog laws and the previous bans, this really is nothing more then a technicality.

So here's the real question, will makers like blackstone labs etc continue to produce these?

There is some note in the discussion about if the passing of the law makes 'economic' sense and can it, or is it feasibly enforceable?
So this is NOT 100% for sure, however, these clowns seem to do it every single time and its aggravating.
Go pick on some other group of people.

There is some note in the discussion about if the passing of the law makes 'economic' sense and can it, or is it feasibly enforceable?
So this is NOT 100% for sure, however, these clowns seem to do it every single time and its aggravating.
Go pick on some other group of people.

Now THAT is some funny wording
NONE of the drug laws make economic sense or are in any way enforceable. IF they were, we wouldn't have junkies. Problem is the media and lawmakers group people who use PED's in the same category as someone who is cooking crack, selling heroin to pregnant ladies and erecting meth labs in homes. It is all ignorance and the American people are too stupid to realize it.
My mother-in-law is a high school teacher for the advanced placement kids, she asked them what the role of the gvt is, this was their overwhelming answer: TO CONTROL THE PEOPLE
THAT is what is being taught in our schools!

No wonder why the US has privatized its prisons.

They make good money of people in Jail.

The US is a fucking joke, freedom and democracy LOL yeah sure.

So why don't they ban alcohol? Do you know how much damage it causes to kids? I remember back in highschool many kids were having there stomachs pumped. All the teens who die from drunk driving ?And all sorts of crap happen...but yea lets go ban ph/designer steriods "to save the kids"

People will only tolerate illegal gangs being so powerful, not as powerful as they would be if alcohol was illegal. Tried it.

The solution to save kids is to legalize steroids thru a controlled marketplace like alcohol and cigs, do research find the true risks and inform the public of these risks. That is how a government should operate empower the people don't enslave them.

Shouldn't these people be telling Putin how to run his country?

Oh wait they did try that

Oh fuck quit bitching about how your drug is better than their drug. They should all be legal, its the very definition of freedom. WOD is and forever will be a losing prop. Hell the only reason these dangerous oral hormones are even being used is because steroids are illegal. THAT is the real absurdity, same goes for many other illegals, people would practice harm reduction if that was possible, it is not.
This.

No wonder why the US has privatized its prisons.

They make good money of people in Jail.

The US is a fucking joke, freedom and democracy LOL yeah sure.

Economic Apartheid.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity