over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti E Question, Please help

thewarrior23

Registered
Getting sore nips and am on adex, dont know if its legit or not. Defintily have legit nolva.

1) Heard taking nolva reduce adex effectiveness, but does adex reduce the effects of nolva??

2) How long of 40mg daily nolva will it take for nolva to kick in, reach steady levels and hoepfully keep things from getting worse??

Im not on any tren products just test...

Please help guys..

Getting sore nips and am on adex, dont know if its legit or not. Defintily have legit nolva.

1) Heard taking nolva reduce adex effectiveness, but does adex reduce the effects of nolva??

2) How long of 40mg daily nolva will it take for nolva to kick in, reach steady levels and hoepfully keep things from getting worse??

Please help guys..

Trash the ADEX if you didn't get it from a trusted source.
If your still on your cyle run 20mgs of Nolvadex for 7 days and 10mgs EOD if your gyno prone for enitre cycle.

JUST MY OPINION. HOPE IT HELPS.

Please help guys..

What are you taking, AAS-wise?

If you are taking a progestin, and if it is the cause of the problem, then best course is to either drop down the dosage or the compound altogether. If it is just test, i'd opt for Aromasin. I use ResearchStop who is a sponsor here.

But still, not enough information to really give complete accurate help.

Good luck,
BMJ

not taking any tren prooduct or deca only test

I myself just went with what you provided and what you stated was on hand. I did see that you stated in your original post that it is a Test only cycle. I also believe Aromasin to be a much better Anti e but also don't believe if gyno gets very serious you can't get progestin gyno from just test. It seems like your very gyno prone like myself and if kept under control your estrogen levels shouldn't hit high enough with test only to get progestin gyno. Also if you used Deca or Tren and came off it not to long ago then it could re-bound. Just my 2 cents brother, take what you have and when running any anti e or anti prolactin make the full investment in taking care of yourself and purchase Pharm Grade tabs if you can afford them,,,if not then go with a reliable liquid source or weight out powders and cap them yourself.......;) Freakkkk

What are you taking, AAS-wise?

If you are taking a progestin, and if it is the cause of the problem, then best course is to either drop down the dosage or the compound altogether. If it is just test, i'd opt for Aromasin. I use ResearchStop who is a sponsor here.
But still, not enough information to really give complete accurate help.

Good luck,
BMJ

exemestane/aromasin is usally optimal... letrozole may be necessary where there is underlying testicular or other central aromatase issues (variocele, fatty cysts..etc) or where there is a noticeable and predominant female fat pattern (aromatase polymorphism or similar)

instead of re-writing... here is addition... as you have posted this same question essentially in a number of threads... all without sufficient info...

having read through your posts... get the impression that your issue is either not estrogenic or you have/had bunk or underdosed adex tabs and aromasin.

or you already had pretty severe gyno and aromatase issues (variocele or other central most likely... though aromatase polymorphism also possible... this would generally mean a rather predominant female fat pattern and life long low test (for the latter))... in which case letrozole is the minimum...

you may also have prolactin issues... local and/or central (pituitary)... the emphasis on pain avoidance leans toward some kind of additional insulin or inflammatory growth factor issues as well....

you really need to give more history... body type... body fat.... extent of gynecomastia... including associated fatty tissue-- (indicating ductal growth)... duration of gynecomastia (history of flares as well)... history of AAS use... AGE.... current and most recent cycles in particular.... dont leave out ancillary drugs.. prescription drugs as well as alcohol and other drug uses....

most likely you will need (at least short term...) high level estrogen suppression....
for which letrozole is best suited....
you also need... prolactin suppression... even if only mild elevation... its an aggravating factor... SSRI's increase prolactin.. a ton of drugs do... not to mention the numerous endogenous causes...

if you want to do quality research on these areas.. you can acquire research materials from researchstop.com...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws