over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety Stress

a bunch of rohypnols crushed and mixed into a protein shake should do the trick, or you could try meditation.

Ive been on xanax for over 8 yrs or more for anxiety, only take a small amount

But i also start getting trmors and headaches and tightness when the anxiety hits

I cant even lift much anymore because that also causes some weird anxiety when flexing and getting a pump, cant even remember the last time i got a pump because anxiety had a full body effect on me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bud, sorry but its only gonna get worse.

Im 12 months post withdrawal after 7 years on xanax. It "healed" my
bad joints with relaxing them, to then do the oppisite effect both mental
and physical. So that anxiety and tightness will just get worse, cause its
not even your own fault now, its the medicine eating you up from the
inside out.

Got the same stuff with pump to. Its because the blood creates pressure
that u feel that way. get of the benzo or u will never heal

I found this now 12 months post, but there is a new drug called fasoracatam
wich is a nootropic. It upregulate GABA

Everyone here should try fasoracatam, the nootropic that upregulate
gaba. Try that and get healed guys.

Otherwise are psychadelics the nr.1 healer for stress. Get to the root of your
problem and lay out a plan on how to fix it.

Really? What does your doc say about this? This is far from normal.

I’m prescr. 1 pax 20mg daily with 2 10mg daily have used this together for a over 6 years haven’t experienced any real issues., just no alcohol or illicit things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can totally relate, my friend. I've battled anxiety and severe panic attacks since 2004 and finally got put on an SSRI about 2.5 months ago (Zoloft). It has helped tremendously! I am working on CBT as well and find it useful, but the SSRI's are needed in many cases for individuals such as us. It's not an easy battle, but hang in there!

Focusing on positives in life has really helped me. Just being able to reverse negative thought patterns can be paramount in recovery and your ability to keep the anxiety at bay.

Good luck!

Otherwise are psychadelics the nr.1 healer for stress. Get to the root of your
problem and lay out a plan on how to fix it.

Yeah, is this a recent thing people are advocating? I found an article on it here:

**broken link removed**

"The mechanism by which psychedelic experiences alleviate depression is not completely clear to researchers, but there are a few theories. One mechanism may be that the drugs directly open pathways in the brain that are normally inhibited, allowing emotions to flow more freely and helping people feel more grounded and connected. But the mental experiences and explorations that occur while taking psychedelics seem more likely to be responsible for the long term impact. This may explain why people who use psychedelics recreationally do not automatically experience the same benefits as individuals who use these substances in a more directed and focused environment. The mental experiences that consistently arise -- feeling more connected to the universe, being able to openly face fears and challenges of life, seeing your relationships more clearly, and feeling a stronger relationship to your own religious traditions -- all seem to transform an individual’s perspective on their life. "

I can see how it might help.

Last edited:
Yeah, is this a recent thing people are advocating? I found an article on it here:

**broken link removed**

"The mechanism by which psychedelic experiences alleviate depression is not completely clear to researchers, but there are a few theories. One mechanism may be that the drugs directly open pathways in the brain that are normally inhibited, allowing emotions to flow more freely and helping people feel more grounded and connected. But the mental experiences and explorations that occur while taking psychedelics seem more likely to be responsible for the long term impact. This may explain why people who use psychedelics recreationally do not automatically experience the same benefits as individuals who use these substances in a more directed and focused environment. The mental experiences that consistently arise -- feeling more connected to the universe, being able to openly face fears and challenges of life, seeing your relationships more clearly, and feeling a stronger relationship to your own religious traditions -- all seem to transform an individual’s perspective on their life. "

I can see how it might help.

while i agree 100% with intent being a large determining factor of whatever compound expereince you go after and i will say there is a lot of potential to use sort of "taboo" substances in helpful ways ill also be honest and s probably most arent approaching this right.

for a number of reasons, producty quality/scarcity/reputable reliable sources, back ground work, like reading and doing the non drug stuff to understand your head and emotional process then actually applying all of it when session time comes.

i see much more keyboard comando then reality in this issue for most.

I also deal with anxiety. It often appears for absolutely no reason, when life is going just fine. Obviously when issues appear it does get worse. I don't take any meds on a regular basis but when it severe Xanax is a miracle worker for me.

when i was going thru tramadol withdrawals, after the physical symptoms were over, i had clinical depression and 24 hour a day anxiety attacks. for weeks.
zero "feel good" chemicals. i was literally paralyzed with anxiety, every single terrible thing ever said to me was playing in a loop all day and night.
kept putting a .357 in my mouth but couldnt pull the trigger.
long story short, where i ended up, i got put on paxil and another drug, cant remember the name, but it was newer and stronger.
anyway, eventually i came thru, tapered off, and all was well.
im back to feeling anxiety again, not as bad as 2008, but still bad.
and im paranoid as well. came out of nowhere.
thats a bad combo. a really bad combo. if u know real anxiety, and real paranoia, imagine those two at the same time.
im actually gettin worried about myself, what i might do. im imagining doing lots of bad things to people around me, you know. just in case im NOT paranoid. they think they can get away with this shit? ill end up shooting some people... i dont know what's wrong, why i all of a sudden these last 6 months ive been feeling this way.
plus i got misophonia. which sucks.
at this point, depression would be a blessing. im used to that.

when i was going thru tramadol withdrawals, after the physical symptoms were over, i had clinical depression and 24 hour a day anxiety attacks. for weeks.
zero "feel good" chemicals. i was literally paralyzed with anxiety, every single terrible thing ever said to me was playing in a loop all day and night.
long story short, where i ended up, i got put on paxil and another drug, cant remember the name, but it was newer and stronger.
thats a bad combo. a really bad combo. if u know real anxiety, and real paranoia, imagine those two at the same time.
im actually gettin worried about myself, what i might do. im imagining doing lots of bad things to people around me, you know. just in case im NOT paranoid. they think they can get away with this shit? ill end up shooting some people... i dont know what's wrong, why i all of a sudden these last 6 months ive been feeling this way.

Hey bud, hang in there. Go get yourself a fat ribeye, grill that shit and just enjoy. Life gets hard man, really hard. Whenever I feel like my walls are caving in and I'm about to lose it, I go to the butcher and treat myself.

Now for me, that's the peace I remember from grilling with my dad when I was a boy.

Find your ribeye, and enjoy the peace.

Sounds pretty bad. Can you get help from anyone? Have family or a wife maybe? How about professional help as far as a doctor/psychiatrist or something? Sounds like you already had some help earlier, have you been back to tell them how you are feeling now? I don't think toughing it out on your own sounds like a good idea.

I would strongly suggest some talk therapy. It sounds like you're in a really dark place. If you need to talk, I'm just a regular guy, but I'd be more than happy to listen. Please let me know if you need to vent. Sometimes it does a world of good just to get some things off your chest!

tramadol is again a super badnews drug, wierd too as its like an opiate and a benzo a lil bit, basically fucking with heavy brain chemistry with little reward.

take some deep breathes dude put the gun away.
you will get through it.
on the bright side there are always better drugs out there. lol
;)

Can relate to the anxiety/paranoia/depression feelings. Something I've pushed through for about 15+ years now. Dieting, tren, and thermos make it worse for sure in some cases. I should probably find a way to meditate, but have not got around tom it. Taking a drive in my car helps, but fukk me my car is a gas hog, and stupid weird drivers don't always help, lol.

Talking to others help, even if it is not on your problems, just conversation and getting laughs in help.

I noticed my mom had it bad, and she actually tried to commit suicide, she passed 3-4 months later.

My kids are my saving grace, i'd never do harm to myself for them alone. Plus, there are too many things I need to finish in life, see in life, and I want to see my kids grow old, they are my world. Plus, if they ever have the same feelings as myself, they need me there and for support. Plus I have my shotgun ready for any guys who want to date my daughter (she's 3, but just saying...:mad::p:cool:). Fukk, yard work and physical projects help me. I work at a clinic and do a lot of desk stuff, so sometimes I feel like just digging a hole in my yard at the end of the day to get my man card back.

What helps is just staying busy, and eating healthy. As much as I need and crave lazy days, they can make things worse if I do it for more than a day on the weekend. Also, just making a "to do" list of things that need to be done and accomplishing them, makes you feel good.

I think most of us also take the gym thing to an extreme that it stresses us out and prevents us from using it as therapy and to feel good. Worrying about food intakes, feeling fat or what people think of you, whether or not you are gonna hit a PR, or even when you are not in shape (or even if you are) and some dude next to you is making you look like a chump, lol:D Now, don't get it confused with motivation and breaking goals, but you have to stay balanced and realistic.

Anyway, I could keep writing, but I need to do some things...like watch a movie here with the family:cool:

Last edited:
awesome post, you nailed it

Can relate to the anxiety/paranoia/depression feelings. Something I've pushed through for about 15+ years now. Dieting, tren, and thermos make it worse for sure in some cases. I should probably find a way to meditate, but have not got around tom it. Taking a drive in my car helps, but fukk me my car is a gas hog, and stupid weird drivers don't always help, lol.

Talking to others help, even if it is not on your problems, just conversation and getting laughs in help.

I noticed my mom had it bad, and she actually tried to commit suicide, she passed 3-4 months later.

My kids are my saving grace, i'd never do harm to myself for them alone. Plus, there are too many things I need to finish in life, see in life, and I want to see my kids grow old, they are my world. Plus, if they ever have the same feelings as myself, they need me there and for support. Plus I have my shotgun ready for any guys who want to date my daughter (she's 3, but just saying...:mad::p:cool:). Fukk, yard work and physical projects help me. I work at a clinic and do a lot of desk stuff, so sometimes I feel like just digging a hole in my yard at the end of the day to get my man card back.

What helps is just staying busy, and eating healthy. As much as I need and crave lazy days, they can make things worse if I do it for more than a day on the weekend. Also, just making a "to do" list of things that need to be done and accomplishing them, makes you feel good.

I think most of us also take the gym thing to an extreme that it stresses us out and prevents us from using it as therapy and to feel good. Worrying about food intakes, feeling fat or what people think of you, whether or not you are gonna hit a PR, or even when you are not in shape (or even if you are) and some dude next to you is making you look like a chump, lol:D Now, don't get it confused with motivation and breaking goals, but you have to stay balanced and realistic.

Anyway, I could keep writing, but I need to do some things...like watch a movie here with the family:cool:

Find a dr willing to listen to your issues then deal adequately to them, otherwise go else where

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity