advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any cash sending ap that won't be asking you to claim funds?

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I still can't believe Venmo and such is doing this if 600$ per year is sent. People send money for food with friends, Christmas gifts, room mate payments.

I heard they're all doing it.
But I was told it's for profit reasons or services provided.
So you can mark things as for example "reimbursement for groceries" in description

Wondering the samething. Will this be a problem when contacting sponsors? Too many flags going up!

swim "has to"but swim didnt, only capital , get a cool cpa to draft you an excel spreadsheet of your "overseas investments". swim owned a business and just said he was purchasing a required material bulk from china if asked, if necessary or flagged they can and will trace TX numbers. they also have software to decrypt any encryption techniques we utilize and are aware of. PGP etc useless, trust me.....its like child play for them. remember windows operating system does automatic KEYSTROKE logs also , even if you type fuck you in notepad and delete it after, it is saved indefinitely, as is demonstrated with all the DNM busts. your tor browser and subsequent info etc are ultimately hackable if they choose to. if they finger you, they will get you, no matter what. there is no outsmarting these mother fuckers once you are flagged and worse if they get a hunch or an "anonymous tip".dont piss anyone off

and if you ever get a knock and talk or a phone call to your cell from a detective lawyer up ASAP. you don't need bill roberts either that's bullshit trust me. There are tons of good attorneys out there just do your diligent research, even after a conviction these mother fuckers will be leaving their biz cards on your door slit to burn you out and try to entice you to talk and roll ,they'll show up unexpectedly and embarrass you at work or wherever if they really want you, and burn you the fuck out. does not have to be for juice either, whatever illegal anything you may be involved in. if you get a weird call from a detective ever or a knock and talk NEVER SAY A WORD, plead the 5th, you are NOT smarter than them. LAWYER up immediately, and you don't need bill fucking roberts, there are tons of fully capable distinguished attorneys just do your diligent research. this goes for EVERYONE. swim has seen first hand juice busts, judge ordered gang injunction enforcement, I have been around and have friends doing time for RICO.feds do not play and USPS is tight with DEA, they'll always play good cop and bad cop with 2 cops. never say a fucking word.theyll tell you that you're looking at 10 years when you're really only looking at 6 mo or invasive probation, they'll lie and say your juice was laced with fetanyl or the aas tabs , whatever they can, they're actors doing academy award performances

Paypal is doing it for last year (2021) I just received a 1099 from those assholes

and if you ever get a knock and talk or a phone call to and don’t show out. But most of all try to actually color inside the lines as best as possible. I’m not sure what Venmo is doing but Coinbase just changed their terms of agreement too.
I still can't believe Venmo and such is doing this if 600$ per year is sent. People send money for food with friends, Christmas gifts, room mate payments.
EVERYONE sends over $600 per year legally so I’m not sure what they’re doing but sounds like profit driven shit and the IRS wouldn’t let me pay taxes on my personal training a few years bc all I had was my deposit records and “that’s not proof of income” I literally estimated my income and sent a money order and they sent it back as an IRS check. I called and he told me unless my clients 1099 me I can’t claim it as income. That said using Venmo doesn’t make you a Venmo employee so is the 1099 even valid? Again “damage to vehicle”, “vacation cash loan” would change that. Or you just use cash. I haven’t been to MG or WU in a decade.

EVERYONE sends over $600 per year legally so I’m not sure what they’re doing but sounds like profit driven shit and the IRS wouldn’t let me pay taxes on my personal training a few years bc all I had was my deposit records and “that’s not proof of income” I literally estimated my income and sent a money order and they sent it back as an IRS check. I called and he told me unless my clients 1099 me I can’t claim it as income. That said using Venmo doesn’t make you a Venmo employee so is the 1099 even valid? Again “damage to vehicle”, “vacation cash loan” would change that. Or you just use cash. I haven’t been to MG or WU in a decade.
Profit driven but also control driven.

"This new Threshold Change is currently only for payments received for goods and services transactions

Profit driven but also control driven.
Yea sounds right but once the system is in place the next step, especially under this admin will be to tax, regulate, and control boy this country fucked up last November

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131